Author Topic: My "This game has become junk" rant.  (Read 18421 times)

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
Re: My "This game has become junk" rant.
« Reply #210 on: December 01, 2015, 09:46:38 PM »
i just came from the MA after a good talk with waystin. hes such a nice person. and has simple words that hold water in a big way.

i go full on, all the way, everytime, in everything i do. i get too emotionally involved and take it personal. i somehow went braindead and brought that to the game. so, later when i do half make sense, i have already burned my bridges with some and they let me have it whether im right or wrong. thats how this thread has went off the rails a bit. semp doesnt like me because ive given him a hard time and ive given waystin a hard time. im sorry for that.

it doesnt help the game for me to rip people. when i first started i got PM'd by 3 people bc i hoed them. i had been playing 3 days and was ready to quit. i didnt know the difference between a ho and an oh. luckily though, Zensen seen that i was having a hard time and he picked me up because he wanted me to have fun. ive been Duxford ever since. we need more people like Zensen and Waystin, and less like me.
im sorry  to AH.
im sorry to the Pigs On The Wings for this thread.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #211 on: December 01, 2015, 09:56:38 PM »
i just came from the MA after a good talk with waystin. hes such a nice person. and has simple words that hold water in a big way.

i go full on, all the way, everytime, in everything i do. i get too emotionally involved and take it personal. i somehow went braindead and brought that to the game. so, later when i do half make sense, i have already burned my bridges with some and they let me have it whether im right or wrong. thats how this thread has went off the rails a bit. semp doesnt like me because ive given him a hard time and ive given waystin a hard time. im sorry for that.

it doesnt help the game for me to rip people. when i first started i got PM'd by 3 people bc i hoed them. i had been playing 3 days and was ready to quit. i didnt know the difference between a ho and an oh. luckily though, Zensen seen that i was having a hard time and he picked me up because he wanted me to have fun. ive been Duxford ever since. we need more people like Zensen and Waystin, and less like me.
im sorry  to AH.

Most of us can relate to sometimes letting our emotions get the better of us sometimes you just have to sit back and analyze it, then just realize this is all a game and we're all trying to have fun. There's no hard feelings from any of us Pigs, feel free to fly with us sometime   :cheers:
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #212 on: December 01, 2015, 10:07:41 PM »
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #213 on: December 01, 2015, 10:09:24 PM »
What really burns my butt, I've been paying and playing for the last 15 yrs.
It's a good game but it's some the players that make it such a miserable experience.
Some of the Pigs have become nothing more than a bunch of arrogant, snot nosed three year old bullies. What do you do when your not in the game? Steal wheelchairs from handicap people and brag how tough you are. Or do you give each other points for it?
Nobody really cares how big and bad you think you are in this game.
Nobody can even have a discussion in the forum without one of the Pigs bulling his way to highjack it and thump his little chest. If you couldn't join the conversation, you should have at least been man enough to have the maturity to keep your mouth shut.
This thread had nothing to do with who shot who.

Its one thing to get mad and be a sore loser.
But it's worse when you become a sorry winner.
We usually kick the person we steal the wheelchairs form aswell since that adds points to our Macho tally.

EDIT atleast we be tough in real life not just on forums sitting behind a computer name calling.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 10:12:22 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #214 on: December 01, 2015, 10:25:42 PM »
didnt you used to belong to one of the biggest squads at one time?  what happened?

semp

Yup ours was the full 32 limit.

They sound and look like friends to me.  That's what friends do...and that squad is pretty damn tight.

Don't know about where you come from, but if your "friends" are acting like @zzes we certainly don't back them up. It's not the kind of friends I want to hang out with.

im sorry  to AH.

Takes a big man to step up and apologize, tho if you have anything to apologize for is maybe going over board, but the point still stands.

Skyrr and his ilk "hunted" other players down and most thought that was bad for the game. Calling in a bunch of squadies to chase down a lone 262 just to aggravate the player sounds a lot like "hunting" someone down. What make their game play acceptable and Skyrr's wasn't?

If "people are complaining" could it be there is a reason for it? Maybe some of your squad has gone over to the other side and "do on to others as they have done to you". With as big and old a squad as you guys have you should be leading the way to good play. If you were, there wouldn't be so many complaints voiced. Just saying.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #215 on: December 01, 2015, 10:41:03 PM »
Yup ours was the full 32 limit.

Don't know about where you come from, but if your "friends" are acting like @zzes we certainly don't back them up. It's not the kind of friends I want to hang out with.

Takes a big man to step up and apologize, tho if you have anything to apologize for is maybe going over board, but the point still stands.

Skyrr and his ilk "hunted" other players down and most thought that was bad for the game. Calling in a bunch of squadies to chase down a lone 262 just to aggravate the player sounds a lot like "hunting" someone down. What make their game play acceptable and Skyrr's wasn't?

If "people are complaining" could it be there is a reason for it? Maybe some of your squad has gone over to the other side and "do on to others as they have done to you". With as big and old a squad as you guys have you should be leading the way to good play. If you were, there wouldn't be so many complaints voiced. Just saying.
because we make a bigger target to throw baseless complaints at, but I think you already figured that out. :aok
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #216 on: December 01, 2015, 10:46:09 PM »
Ok Fugi... Let me show you the difference between skytard and us POTW brethern....

1 skyyr and his band of merry men used second accounts to activly hunt and kill players no matter what side the other player was on.. The pigs dont.. We have been knights all along and we will not switch sides.

2. We are a squad of friends... Heck i cooked dinner for Waystin.. Bugs and HamHawk... I have eaten and stayed at Mights place also.. So if a pig calls out i need help at v24 or a13 your dammed right the pigs will drop what they are doing to help a fellow swine..

I can and always will roll in the mud with my fellow POTW members and i will always play when i can.

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #217 on: December 01, 2015, 10:50:07 PM »
Ok Fugi... Let me show you the difference between skytard and us POTW brethern....

1 skyyr and his band of merry men used second accounts to activly hunt and kill players no matter what side the other player was on.. The pigs dont.. We have been knights all along and we will not switch sides.

2. We are a squad of friends... Heck i cooked dinner for Waystin.. Bugs and HamHawk... I have eaten and stayed at Mights place also.. So if a pig calls out i need help at v24 or a13 your dammed right the pigs will drop what they are doing to help a fellow swine..

I can and always will roll in the mud with my fellow POTW members and i will always play when i can.

LawnDart
Yeah and I backed up Bugs when he peer pressured Lawndart into drinking a friggin gallon of long islands in a single go..
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #218 on: December 01, 2015, 11:16:18 PM »

im sorry  to AH.

what makes you think I dont like you?  I dont know you nor do I remember if we have ever fought in the game at all.  I dont take things in this game personal.  as I dont come here for anything other than to have fun.

if you want to know the pigs then come over I am pretty sure nobody would complain if you are on.  for example today the funniest thing that happened was when due to a bug a squadie shot another one down.  that was the highlight of the evening for me.  I logged off about 15 minutes after that as nothing would top it.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #219 on: December 01, 2015, 11:21:59 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLBtckWqbNE

a song about pigs.
Three different ones.

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #220 on: December 01, 2015, 11:52:42 PM »
All this complaining and I'm over here getting like 50 kills. :banana:

Right now in the MA. Be there.

ahhhhhhhhhh stop shooting me down then ya would only have 10 kills..... :bolt:
1 Of these days you will regret shooting me down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4qb6_RPUc

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #221 on: December 02, 2015, 12:19:09 AM »
what makes you think I dont like you?  I dont know you nor do I remember if we have ever fought in the game at all.  I dont take things in this game personal.  as I dont come here for anything other than to have fun.

if you want to know the pigs then come over I am pretty sure nobody would complain if you are on.  for example today the funniest thing that happened was when due to a bug a squadie shot another one down.  that was the highlight of the evening for me.  I logged off about 15 minutes after that as nothing would top it.

semp
as I noted on Vox..when someone discos and turns green then they are no longer part of the squad as the plane is being flown by ai..so I did not infact shootdown another squaddie no pigicide.. :bolt:

you also missed bustrs stating that he wants to make a Belgium ale outta a fat woman's panties...something about a lot of flavors  :(
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #222 on: December 02, 2015, 05:03:12 AM »
LOL!!! and another squadmate jumps in! and joins the general harassment of other players ex. "I'm hunting Fugitive"

Lets see, the Bops had one of the biggest squads, the V guys did too, then it was the 49ers. Do you guys feel the need to slip into the vacuum all these others squads have left when they disappeared?

Seems to me if your squad is so big it could have an influence on game play as well as general player attitudes. Are you guys going to be good for the game or not? Just asking.
Your damn right I'm going to call your hypocritical bellybutton out....you just don't like us, Voodu was just upset with an interaction with us...you really have no reason to...because your ignorant to what POTW really is.

Hell look around the game...you will see a lot of POTW in other squads (actually the Vtards are a branch off, we would go with their full disciplined base take mentality), 49ers, AoM, hell Dodger (one of the most respected fighter jocks in the game was under POTW colors for a bit....you really have no ground trying to call us out...which you did, this is a Fugitive starting crap post, not a POTW harassing players one.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #223 on: December 02, 2015, 05:55:07 AM »
Kudos to Vudu. A sign of intelligence is an ability to assimilate new information. A sign of maturity is the ability to act on that information, even if it runs counter to a previously harbored belief.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #224 on: December 02, 2015, 08:42:42 AM »
Kudos to Vudu. A sign of intelligence is an ability to assimilate new information. A sign of maturity is the ability to act on that information, even if it runs counter to a previously harbored belief.

QFT  :rock