Author Topic: Turkey shoots down Russian Jet  (Read 6336 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: Turkey shoots down Russian Jet
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2015, 03:02:13 PM »
Bloke at work likes obese woman :old:

Amazing really :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2015, 03:09:12 PM »
Not really. Things change.

In my case, she wasn't when I married her.

I'm kidding anyway.

But, yeah, shaggin' a whale? Not my cuppa tea. 
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2015, 03:21:36 PM »
That was what I thought. Then the independent verification started coming in today - still by no means blue chip, but, trust me on my analysis work - I wouldn't have posted it if I hadn't checked. It's my academic background showing.

For example:
The Hill: http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/261597-unprecedented-support-for-isis-in-us-analysis-claims
The Guardian, who walk it back just a hair: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/03/us-isis-syria-iraq
USN&WR: http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/12/01/former-military-official-says-george-w-bush-created-isis
Foreign Policy report on Biden's slip that we are funding ISIS to destabilize Assad: http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/10/07/joe-biden-is-the-only-honest-man-in-washington/
An anecdotal: http://time.com/4117585/paris-attacks-isis-war/

So, mock the first source who broached it if you like - but zerohedge was ahead of everyone on this story.

I'm surfing Zero Hedge daily , they pass raw uncensored news fast ,mostly verified; 
Imo most  the western mainstream media is brainwashing ,steering people's mind towards acceptance of WW3.
 People need to wake up, look for truth before is too late.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2015, 03:30:37 PM »
I edited, ghi, so you might not have seen the link,  but the Benghazi commission also released their finding that the current admin had "armed" ISIS.

Now, the reason, apparently, was an intent to firewall the Shia superstate even then being melded from the now-abandoned Iraq south and Iran, but honestly, the whole plan smacks of too-clever-by-half hubris, imj, and, at the least could well foster another Shia vs. Sunni war.

GWB, while de facto fostering an increase in Sunni extremism, at least contained it, though, at this point, I'm tending to think the US was better off under the old policy of supporting friendly dictators. It's kind of hard to argue, looking at this mess, that we weren't better off with the Shah, Mubarak, Hussein, Assad, and Gaddafi.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2015, 04:31:39 PM »
. It's kind of hard to argue, looking at this mess, that we weren't better off with the Shah, Mubarak, Hussein, Assad, and Gaddafi.
They are all collateral damage in this bloody crusade,  from what i see lately,  the final target is not to conquer  land, resources , washing taxpayers $$$,   but ...Jerusalem and Temple Mount ; they already have it surrounded.
 As I said before,  I have a bad feeling about this two Muslims leading the most powerfull western armies;  could  sacrifice milions to reach their beliefs ; they are also pupets used by the forces of darkness in this final cosmic battle we don't understand. Too many demons and no angels.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 04:39:43 PM by ghi »

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2015, 04:38:27 PM »
So how many oil refineries have been  attacked in Iraq and how can IS be selling oil?

How can they be selling oil?

Who is getting the coin?

Something a bit odd here bombs going off left right and centre and oil production still not affected.

Tumble weed time and no reply?

The GFC

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2015, 05:38:14 PM »

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2015, 07:41:17 PM »
but the Benghazi commission also released their finding that the current admin had "armed" ISIS.

Actually, THIS, I thought was common knowledge...

Saying the US CREATED Daesh is tinfoil-hat lunacy. However, we openly stated we were arming them years ago, and we were doing so to fight Assad. They started off in Syria as anti-assad, we started by dropping food, medical supplies and aid. Then, rather than put our own boots on the ground the fight Assad, we dropped weapons to the rebels. This was all done very publicly and in the open. Then, as time progressed, these anti-Assad rebels became Daesh.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2015, 09:05:07 PM »
The word I used was "fostered", and it appears everyone involved knew the likely outcome.

"Created"? No. Let's face it, many groups in the region are so inclined. Indeed, AQ was, in part, fostered by us funding of the mujahedin.

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2015, 09:53:24 PM »
Created is not the right word here. Unintentionally creating of a situation that allowed ISIS to form is more correct.
Also dont confuse Syria with Iraq, Syria was a public uprising that turned into a civil war but that should not be blamed on the US. ISIS then simply ceased the opportunity to take Control of remote parts of Syria.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/camp-bucca-the-us-prison-that-became-the-birthplace-of-isis-9838905.html

Actually, THIS, I thought was common knowledge...

Saying the US CREATED Daesh is tinfoil-hat lunacy. However, we openly stated we were arming them years ago, and we were doing so to fight Assad. They started off in Syria as anti-assad, we started by dropping food, medical supplies and aid. Then, rather than put our own boots on the ground the fight Assad, we dropped weapons to the rebels. This was all done very publicly and in the open. Then, as time progressed, these anti-Assad rebels became Daesh.

You are wrong in every aspect of that, ISIS was not formed by Syrian rebels, they were created in Iraq by a fusion of Iraqi AQ and the remaining leaders of Saddams regime. They also existed prior to the outbreak of the Syrian civil war.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2015, 11:51:55 PM »
Yes the US has and did not and will not support ISIS

Any one saying such things should be horse whipped :old:

The popular uprising in these countries was awesome and brought immense benefits to them all, especially Syria who will one day be a beacon of democracy in the region like Afganistan and Iraq. (Kazistan biggest oil reserves in the world located next to Afganistan, funny that)

So why is IS allowed to sell oil and no refineries are damaged?

No one willing to answer the Elephant in the room?

Dont worry it will be North Korea in 6 months time when this is boring :old:

The GFC

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2015, 12:42:33 AM »
Alcohol, not the US, is the cause of and the solution to all problems in the world. Things do happen even without involvement of the US.

What media has pretty much forgot to tell is that the caliphate is more or less cut in half by the kurds and the Iraqi army. As soon as Ramadi is completley in Iraqi hands (soon) the iraqi part is cut off from the syrian part och the caliphate.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2015, 01:29:40 AM »
So IS will not be able to sell oil to Turkey?

Who benefits from the ignorance in these countries?

They kill each other because they belong to different sects and it's the Wests fault?

Saudi Arabia has been spending billions on a war in the Yemen, they want to enforce their nice views there, so the Saudis are the good guys and Assad is the bad guy.

Is Iceland to blame for the problems in this dog turd part of the world?

The GFC

Offline WaffenVW

• Nickel Member
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2015, 03:15:43 AM »
Zack IS Daesh.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2015, 04:21:03 AM »