Author Topic: Adjust the scenario's  (Read 2070 times)

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
Re: Adjust the scenario's
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2015, 09:30:33 PM »
I just have a Question for all the Die Hard FSO Players asking to readjust the Event and so On about numbers... As a Past CM who created events for FSO trust me it is hard each month to try and plan the target's and defense with falling FSO numbers for each side some events need the buff's and some events do not. But if we leave 1 or the other out we get yelled at for this was fair or unfair. The Players that call out for changes I would love to see them step up and come to the Dark side and Create the event's the FSO Admins but they all come up with the same excuse we do not have time to do this. Question for the Ones who say we do not have the time to create an event and think out numbers plus or on the minus side, do you all think the Cms have all the time in the world to figure this all out and have special Powers to see what is going to happen. We have Numbers for Certain Plane's and Buffs but after Frame 1 we can always Readjust the targets and the plane's but We Also Need CiC's who do not copy and paste orders and to Avoid the Same Squads getting Buffs for so many frames in a row.

End of Rant I just want the Dedicated FSO Players to look at this and think about it. CM's bust their Chops to make everyone happy

Oh btw Applications available for the FSO Admin Team if you guys want to take a shot to make everyone happy

Molsman

That argument doesn't work when CMs vote members in.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2015, 01:35:21 PM »
plan B. would be to make up a setup offline, figure out how you want it to run, and submit it to them to execute it for you, giving you the credit.....and the criticism. hehehe 

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2015, 03:59:43 PM »
plan B. would be to make up a setup offline, figure out how you want it to run, and submit it to them to execute it for you, giving you the credit.....and the criticism. hehehe 

IIRC all setups/events are created in-house, no outside designs.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2015, 05:36:15 PM »
IIRC all setups/events are created in-house, no outside designs.

I have worked with a few players designing FSO setups over the years, the invitation exists for anyone out there to submit an idea. Honestly, It's just something that doesn't come across my "desk" very often and more often than not are just plane sets or ideas of plane sets, which are really a very small part of an FSO design.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2015, 02:15:24 PM »
id like to do a fso with those crazy biplanes, the ones with the laser machine guns.

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2015, 02:35:12 PM »
I have worked with a few players designing FSO setups over the years, the invitation exists for anyone out there to submit an idea. Honestly, It's just something that doesn't come across my "desk" very often and more often than not are just plane sets or ideas of plane sets, which are really a very small part of an FSO design.

This is excellent news. I might have an idea or two kicking around...  :airplane:
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2015, 04:55:14 PM »
id like to do a fso with those crazy biplanes, the ones with the laser machine guns.

Actually...   ...Why not a WWI scenario??   That could be fun.  Quick and violent...   Put the winds at about 15K
AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2015, 05:06:45 PM »
How about we announce what setup we have for the January FSO.... :aok
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline Shrike

• Copper Member
      • Arabian Knights Official Web Page
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2015, 10:22:32 PM »
Actually...   ...Why not a WWI scenario??   That could be fun.  Quick and violent...   Put the winds at about 15K

I agree.  It would be fun.  I wish there was more interest in WW1 fights.
AKShrike - CO Arabian Knights
USA!!!
http://aksquad.net/
USAF 85-95

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2016, 05:44:38 AM »
FSO is strictly WW2. However the Combat Challenge series can color outside the margins...
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24