Author Topic: HQ down again  (Read 18359 times)

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
Re: HQ down again
« Reply #135 on: December 29, 2015, 05:07:09 PM »
You guys really need to stop trying to justify it. There is no justification for ignorance. The vast majority of the people in the game disagree with you and always will. At least spare us these BBS posts. It took Dallas two days to write his post.  :lol

It took me five minutes, After days if hearing you cry about it.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: December 29, 2015, 05:33:02 PM »
NOT FACT YOUR SCREW IS LOOSE I HAVE BEEN MONITORING THE PLAYER BASE AND IN FACT BISH HAVE SAME OR MORE PLAYERS AFTER HQ DOWNING.

You're delusional and your caps key is broken. When the HQ goes down many players on the team that lose the HQ log. Fact.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: December 29, 2015, 05:35:07 PM »
It took me five minutes, After days if hearing you cry about it.

It's ignorant regardless. Quit trying to defend something a handful of players do to grief the game.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: December 29, 2015, 05:39:56 PM »
hey bear, i agree that taking down HQ's blows. but i have to say that you guys vulching runways and ganging every red guy that attempts to fight blows also. you guys could at least try to do your part to keep this game alive, but you dont. you seem to want to kill the game in your ways but god forbid the HQ griefers kill it in their way. if you truly wanted a fight, you and your squad wouldnt hang at the end of runways ganging any red that stupidly ups. im done with flying 10 mins to try to find a fight only to get ganged. if you truly wanted a "fight" you and your squad would back off the end of runways and you and your squad would not gang one of the very very few people who will fight. i guarantee you guys wont do this though, you want what you want and to hell with everyone else. you guys kill the game as much as any HQ greifer  imo. and then gripe about no fights. but you and your squad had fights and blew it with the ganging crap.

We rarely have more than a few players on and what ganging with a handful of people? The only time we would keep uppers away is if it's trying to be captured. You're welcome to your opinion even if it is wrong.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #139 on: December 29, 2015, 05:41:52 PM »
:cheers:

Problem Vuudoo is people like that do not care to see it any other way but their own and will not budge. They are old stubborn players and in my opinion they can quit for all I care. That's why im not changing the way I play and will continue to be a thorn in their sides here on bbs and in-game. Still not going to grief HQ though...

Us old players will still be here long after your are gone. You are no thorn, more like the butt of jokes.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2015, 05:53:10 PM »
We rarely have more than a few players on and what ganging with a handful of people? The only time we would keep uppers away is if it's trying to be captured. You're welcome to your opinion even if it is wrong.
You welcome to your opinion even if you are wrong  :neener:
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: December 29, 2015, 05:55:52 PM »
You welcome to your opinion even if you are wrong  :neener:

wasn't talking to you princess emoticon. So did you still want my address? You seem to be avoiding that now.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: December 29, 2015, 05:57:45 PM »
wasn't talking to you princess emoticon. So did you still want my address? You seem to be avoiding that now.
I offered my address to you ...

Like how you only read what you want to even when it is right in front of your face bubba

Thats about as lame of a come back as it gets

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Airsharks

• Zinc Member
« Reply #143 on: December 29, 2015, 06:03:28 PM »
You're delusional and your caps key is broken. When the HQ goes down many players on the team that lose the HQ log. Fact.
You full off the BS your Blowing!!! After HQ went down last I brought the Team play stats up and in fact you guys gained 3 extra players... I was watching and there were no masses leaving game. Your just Blowing crap WAY OUT OF Proportion!!! AND in fact causing more problems for the Game with your BS.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: December 29, 2015, 06:03:34 PM »
hey bear, i agree that taking down HQ's blows. but i have to say that you guys vulching runways and ganging every red guy that attempts to fight blows also. you guys could at least try to do your part to keep this game alive, but you dont. you seem to want to kill the game in your ways but god forbid the HQ griefers kill it in their way. if you truly wanted a fight, you and your squad wouldnt hang at the end of runways ganging any red that stupidly ups. im done with flying 10 mins to try to find a fight only to get ganged. if you truly wanted a "fight" you and your squad would back off the end of runways and you and your squad would not gang one of the very very few people who will fight. i guarantee you guys wont do this though, you want what you want and to hell with everyone else. you guys kill the game as much as any HQ greifer  imo. and then gripe about no fights. but you and your squad had fights and blew it with the ganging crap.
Well in fairness, at least the last couple of nights,  most of the time we would get dragged to the base by people fleeing. Can't really blame us for hanging near the base if every time we show a sign of life, some co alt or even higher con runs to their ack.

Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: December 29, 2015, 06:04:07 PM »
I offered my address to you ...

Like how you only read what you want to even when it is right in front of your face bubba

Thats about as lame of a come back as it gets

You made the threat, why would I waste my time and money for 30 seconds of fun, Hardly worth it.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #146 on: December 29, 2015, 06:05:37 PM »
You full off the BS your Blowing!!! After HQ went down last I brought the Team play stats up and in fact you guys gained 3 extra players... I was watching and there were no masses leaving game. Your just Blowing crap WAY OUT OF Proportion!!! AND in fact causing more problems for the Game with your BS.

Well show us the stats. Must be a 49 guy lol. Look at all the people in these threads that keep telling you it hurts the game. You are a very small minority. 
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 06:07:36 PM by Bear76 »

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #147 on: December 29, 2015, 06:06:56 PM »
You made the threat, why would I waste my time and money for 30 seconds of fun, Hardly worth it.
OK bear its time we go back and rehash this since your so full of crap that your not pulling things right out of your ___

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #148 on: December 29, 2015, 06:07:51 PM »
lets go there bubba

You must change :neener:

The only thing you can do is come find me and shoot me down unless your taking this personal bubba. In that case my address can be given via pm apon request if you would like to discuss this in person :rock
Once again you fail

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: December 29, 2015, 06:09:01 PM »
OK bear its time we go back and rehash this since your so full of crap that your not pulling things right out of your ___

Backing out now eh?