Author Topic: Criticising The 49th  (Read 13866 times)

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
Re: Criticising The 49th
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2016, 09:23:06 PM »
Gee... does this mean circular logic is no longer valid for the arithmetic process of addition?
I thought all mathematics was based on addition and therefore, I guess by your logic, no longer
valid!
O.
WTF?

https://www.google.com/search?q=circular+logic&gws_rd=ssl
Your HQ tears are my fuel

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2016, 02:45:40 PM »
How would ya'll describe the process of arithmetic addition?
There are only a limited number of symbols for use in any number system
and with the decimal system, only 10.
How would you describe the process of counting things greater than 9 without
using a circular logical logical process?
O.
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2016, 02:57:28 PM »
At least no one is going to reduce this post to fighting with the outcomes of their Texas Instrument calculators.

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2016, 04:20:02 PM »
At least no one is going to reduce this post to fighting with the outcomes of their Texas Instrument calculators.

(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl Dang Bustr I haven't seen one of those in 30 years. Looks like one I used to have. :x
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2016, 04:54:46 PM »
I have a similar 9 digit that has a metal plate in it just to add weight. People had trouble paying so much for something so light.
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2016, 05:26:49 PM »
And they say arguing with a 49er is wallowing in the mud.... Engineers take it this round.  :bhead

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2016, 05:50:59 PM »
You can only modify for so long man. Till your reply, I didn't realize the mistake, and now it can't be fixed. But if it makes you feel more special, you can keep the roast going.

No answer on the jeep trick?

I don't recall the jeep thing, but we do use them to resupply our long range GV's. Do you remember who it was? I would like to start the paperwork for the medal. :banana:

***Update, I started the medal paperwork and got this back from 49Merlin

" It is a squad directive that if a squad member wants to flash an enemy strat / HQ / base he is encouraged to do so. Members are to do this of their own accord. This should be done to encourage the enemy to ignore the flashing. Thus, conditioning the enemy to ignore flashing over time. This buys us the extra time to complete more strategic objectives. We value this as an effective Psy-op to engage in successful asymmetrical warfare."

So I guess no medals for him  :frown:

P.S. when I wrote the second post in that exchange modify the first, and your's Sir was after my first. I don't think that was clearly conveyed to you... meaning you made no attempt to fix.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 06:15:37 PM by vHACKv »

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2016, 05:54:47 PM »

And they say arguing with a 49er is wallowing in the mud.... Engineers take it this round.  :bhead

I'm not an engineer but I did learn Math the old fashioned way :D
Today, even a calculator uses positional notation which is nothing more
than circular logic since each column of a number counts the iterations
of its previous column
O.

"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2016, 05:57:12 PM »
I have a similar 9 digit that has a metal plate in it just to add weight. People had trouble paying so much for something so light.

(had a Boris the Blade clip here... glad I watched it... whoops on the Fbomb)

I am from the Ti-85 generation, we did get to program fun games like snake on ours though. I still use it occasionally and can do fun things like calculate spoke length for custom 4 cross mountain bike wheel builds.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 05:59:23 PM by vHACKv »

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2016, 06:59:49 PM »
The Vtards never came here to justify their gameplay.  So, does that mean 49ers are humping their own leg hump? :O :aok  Can that actually be done?

this is damn funny :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline AApache

• Nickel Member
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2016, 08:25:51 AM »
 :salute To the 49Th.
Getting alot of complaints and rants means you have done something most effective or efficient against the enemy rendering the complaint. You bombed my hangers :cry, you dropped my HQ :cry, you took out my ORD :cry, you dropped my DAR :cry, you took my field :cry, you used proper wingman tactics and killed me but you still picked me :cry, I was flying right at you nose on firing but YOU Ho'ed me :cry, you sank my CV :cry, list can go on and on. Keep it up 49Th. The fact you took it to heart and took time to even post on that is surprising. You guys are a great asset to whatever country you fly for and can always be expected and depended on to lend a hand when called upon and in most cases no call is even needed you are already there leading. I have had great fun on mission and base defense with 49Sharks, 49Dallas,49Zardoz,49ZERO,49Sponge(ball of energy) or any 49'er online. With that being said keep up the good work guys and many thanks. :salute Don't give it a 2nd thought keep doing what you have been doing!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 08:35:41 AM by AApache »
"WE WEREN'T ASSIGNED WE WERE REQUESTED"....Lt.Col.Benjamin O. Davis of the Tuskegee Airmen 

https://youtu.be/B2sDNT91Rzw

https://youtu.be/KaufhZv84Gk

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2016, 01:02:09 PM »
They don't do "it" as much as they used to.

~S~
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2016, 01:43:04 PM »
:salute To the 49Th.
Getting alot of complaints and rants means you have done something most effective or efficient against the enemy rendering the complaint. You bombed my hangers :cry, you dropped my HQ :cry, you took out my ORD :cry, you dropped my DAR :cry, you took my field :cry, you used proper wingman tactics and killed me but you still picked me :cry, I was flying right at you nose on firing but YOU Ho'ed me :cry, you sank my CV :cry, list can go on and on. Keep it up 49Th. The fact you took it to heart and took time to even post on that is surprising. You guys are a great asset to whatever country you fly for and can always be expected and depended on to lend a hand when called upon and in most cases no call is even needed you are already there leading. I have had great fun on mission and base defense with 49Sharks, 49Dallas,49Zardoz,49ZERO,49Sponge(ball of energy) or any 49'er online. With that being said keep up the good work guys and many thanks. :salute Don't give it a 2nd thought keep doing what you have been doing!

nobody is complaining about the 49th killing a plane or sinking a cv or taking a base.

everybody is complaining about them killing hq when there's no need to.  and it is causing people to log off.  with less numbers now than before and all the griefing going on, it wont be long till there wont be a reason to kill hq as there's nobody left.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2016, 03:44:46 PM »
Omg aapache if you like them so much let sleeping dogs lie!
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group