Author Topic: Resupply of Towns in the MA.  (Read 4988 times)

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
Re: Resupply of Towns in the MA.
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2016, 06:32:14 PM »
No, I only point things out like that to those who seem to need it and you are running very high on that list at the moment.

Any one who knows me knows I'm only here to help. Some take the help, others don't. It's all up to you. You don't have to read what I type, again your choice.

No to what? Did you start your troll before reading the whole post?

Thanks for explaining your ideas on being den mother though. However, I fail to see how flamebaiting and trolling is "helping the masses". I do see you in the help threads helping people. Does your altruism entitle you to tell others how or how not to play a game? I think it does not, you might think otherwise, let's discuss, but can we please chill with the trolling? I am here defending myself and squad on some tactics we have introduced to the game, and yes talking plenty of smack, but trying not to make personal attacks. (I.E. passively aggressively trolling people) There is an element of smack talk anywhere you have a convergence of alpha type personalities. You sir have a completely different objective. All I was asking for is a truce on the passive aggressive trolling.

I was speaking with a squadie earlier and the term "troll" came up. He did not know what it means. Like you he is from the Centrum generation, I think we might have a miscommunication here. This will help clear things up:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 06:44:44 PM by vHACKv »
Your HQ tears are my fuel

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline RufusLeaking

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2016, 06:52:50 PM »
It's always good to see that the bickering has never stopped
I remember when I tried to "win the forums."

To use a phrase from the old movie, War Games, the only way to win is not to play.
GameID: RufLeak
Claim Jumpers

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2016, 06:59:25 PM »

Thanks for explaining your ideas on being den mother though. However, I fail to see how flamebaiting and trolling is "helping the masses". I do see you in the help threads helping people. Does your altruism entitle you to tell others how or how not to play a game? I think it does not, you might think otherwise, let's discuss, but can we please chill with the trolling? I am here defending myself and squad on some tactics we have introduced to the game, and yes talking plenty of smack, but trying not to make personal attacks. (I.E. passively aggressively trolling people) There is an element of smack talk anywhere you have a convergence of alpha type personalities. You sir have a completely different objective. All I was asking for is a truce on the passive aggressive trolling.

I was speaking with a squadie earlier and the term "troll" came up. He did not know what it means. Like you he is from the Centrum generation, I think we might have a miscommunication here.

this was a good read.  good luck guy, i hear them coming back to put you back in place.  :noid

:rofl

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2016, 07:53:10 PM »

I was speaking with a squadie earlier and the term "troll" came up. He did not know what it means. Like you he is from the Centrum generation, I think we might have a miscommunication here. This will help clear things up:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

Did you read the definition you posted? I'm thinking you fit the bill much better.

My first post..... and what should have been my only post as trying to discuss anything with you is like talking to a wall....was to point out that comparing this GAME to WAR is foolish. In making that statement I was helping others see the stupidity of comparing a game with war.

It really isn't my fault that you can't seem to follow simple logic, but I did try in my next post to explain it simpler so that you might understand it better. Again I failed. I'm sorry, but it seems you are un-teachable. I'm done and will add you to the "ignore list" as I should have before.

Good luck.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2016, 08:06:01 PM »
 :rofl  well played gents!  now go in the game and shoot each other or should i say go in the war and tag each other.  :rock

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2016, 08:51:10 PM »
:rofl  well played gents!  now go in the game and shoot each other or should i say go in the war and tag each other.  :rock
its not a war its a game damn it get it right :bhead
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2016, 10:50:13 PM »

I wish I could, but I am going to have to wait for him to go bish  :furious
Your HQ tears are my fuel

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2016, 03:21:49 AM »
I would like to open the discussion of discontinuing the practice of resupplying a town with supplies.

Look at the economy of scale here.

To take down a town takes two heavies and one to two
town de-acker's. Then to finish you need troops.

That's in the air to attack with four to five Pilots. Town Down for 35 mins.
The pressure is on time wise for a small squad to take a base.

However to defend this attack. Three supplies and the town is well on its way to being up.
So instead of defending the town with Aircraft or GV's and fight.
Just out supply your attacker and he is defeated.

This is not Combat. It's logistics.

I ask that a conversation begin on eliminating the town resupply rule.

We never said you had to resup your town.......but we do. If you are not pleased with the way it structured....I suggest you hit the City hard then make your attack. Just because your country can't take a base, doesn't justify changing the game just for your satisfaction. We all work under the same arena setup....and are able to take bases. Another hint....kill the M3's or Goons doing the resupping ......really this was kind of a lame request if you ask me.