Author Topic: 49th Fighter Group Homecoming Mega B-29 Raid  (Read 8652 times)

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Re: 49th Fighter Group Homecoming Mega B-29 Raid
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2016, 04:10:51 PM »
in other words, you and shamus and your kind want them to fly low in your ack where youre doing circles as usual hiding.

Sometimes with this quad you just got to do that.
Hours of base flashing had to come to an end.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o175873h8gwu5ua/49_er_city_strat%282%29.ahf

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2016, 08:44:28 PM »
in other words, you and shamus and your kind want them to fly low in your ack where youre doing circles as usual hiding.

man i hope i can resub and and eat you knuckleheads alive.

I'm gonna miss your blather on 200  :D
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2016, 10:22:27 PM »
Buger face? Really?.... What in the hell word were you trying to spell   :rofl
So if you think other people from other countries switching over to the rocks to fly this mission won't affect the ENY ok guess we'll see.

i wish my squad and many other would switch and sit in the tower and then go watch some tv or something. See how much fun they would have on their epic b5n raid
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2016, 01:16:15 AM »
If a large number switch to Rook ENY will most likely kick in, and pretty much any ENY will ground the B-29... If I remember correctly it's at ENY like other perk rides?

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2016, 11:05:07 AM »
Sooooooo let me get this right..instead of getting achievements and perks and the chance to shoot down allot of 29s you rather switch sides to drive up the ENY to ground them? LMAO  :headscratch:
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2016, 11:50:22 AM »
Sooooooo let me get this right..instead of getting achievements and perks and the chance to shoot down allot of 29s you rather switch sides to drive up the ENY to ground them? LMAO  :headscratch:

Unfortunately that is how most players play this game these days. This is no longer a combat sim, it's a game to see what you can do to get other players to quit.

Personally  I have no intention of participating in the "mission" because it isn't my cup of tea. But it does seem that most people would have no problem  switching sides to push the ENY up so they can't take the B29s. Of course, going by the 49rs thoughts on the game, it's a valid tactic as it isn't against the rules.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2016, 12:05:49 PM »
Enough already, knock it off !

I could care less if you choose to like the 49'ers or not.  The fact of the matter is, they are at least attempting to bring the game a little something extra.  A chance for those who have not been in a Mega Mission to participate in one, on either side.

Rule #1, Don't Be A Dick.  That's an absolute minimum, how about throwing in "play nice" or "be nice" ?

If you or your squad are unable to bring the game up with your conduct, please, don't try to drag it down.

Wag more, Bark less.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2016, 12:15:50 PM »
I'm gonna miss your blather on 200  :D
yeah i got tired of blathering about you hiders clucking and bawk bawking around in your ack.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2016, 12:40:41 PM »
Not sure why folks worry about them at 30k. They have to get to 30k first. That will make a nice big dar. might even make several nice dar bars that would meet at a central location.

The hunt is on for those dar bars and groups of fighters can stand at the ready to react at a moments notice. Would be worth a long flight into the back field of the opponent to trounce on juicy 29s on the climb out.

P38, P47, and P51 have plenty of juice to fly back there and hunt for some time before having to return to base.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2016, 12:48:38 PM »
Unfortunately that is how most players play this game these days. This is no longer a combat sim, it's a game to see what you can do to get other players to quit.

Personally  I have no intention of participating in the "mission" because it isn't my cup of tea. But it does seem that most people would have no problem  switching sides to push the ENY up so they can't take the B29s. Of course, going by the 49rs thoughts on the game, it's a valid tactic as it isn't against the rules.
ya it just makes me see things a lil bit more clearly..all I hear is how the 49ers missions involve everything to avoid a fight and yet hear they are saying come join us or kill us and other players are considering switching sides and avoiding the fight hmmmm personally I plan on joining the mission in some capacity if I am in a b29 I can guarantee two things 1 my bombs will miss their target and 2 if I am engaged by enemy aircraft,I will die a horrible death but I can guarantee I will have fun
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 12:51:35 PM by scott66 »
"scott66"        

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2016, 12:54:07 PM »
ya it just makes me see things a lil bit more clearly..all I hear is how the 49ers missions involve everything to avoid a fight and yet hear they are saying come join us or kill us and other players are considering switching sides and avoiding the fight hmmmm personally I plan on joining the mission in some capacity if I am in a b29 I can guarantee two things 1 my bombs will miss their target and 2 if I am engaged by enemy aircraft,I will die a horrible death but I can guarantee I will have fun
so ya going to join the rooks just to fly with the 9ers
1 Of these days you will regret shooting me down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4qb6_RPUc

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2016, 01:05:22 PM »
so ya going to join the rooks just to fly with the 9ers
for this one mission ,yup..never been a rook this should be interesting and fun ,Lookin forward to getting my balls busted when I switch back to bish again bish aren't known to be overly welcoming to a side switcher I've heard other bish really taking this game way to seriously
"scott66"        

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2016, 01:51:30 PM »
Sometimes with this quad you just got to do that.
Hours of base flashing had to come to an end.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o175873h8gwu5ua/49_er_city_strat%282%29.ahf

all i see is an easy moder, runner/ganger/hider, deep in the safety of his own territory hiding from a fight, killing the game. spazzing out over 1 tank that will be lucky to take down 2% of that city.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2016, 02:35:12 PM »
all i see is an easy moder, runner/ganger/hider, deep in the safety of his own territory hiding from a fight, killing the game. spazzing out over 1 tank that will be lucky to take down 2% of that city.

A single tank without reloads can, depending on the model, kill up to about 25% of a city. Which has a significant impact on the game by adding 30 minutes of downtime to town objects and especially the HQ.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Online Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2016, 09:55:50 PM »
The fact of the matter is, they are at least attempting to bring the game a little something extra. 

Agreed.

- oldman