Author Topic: This community is toxic...you ALL need to understand this  (Read 17800 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: This community is toxic...you ALL need to understand this
« Reply #180 on: March 15, 2016, 12:23:10 PM »

When it was 38 vs 38 you got me five times in a row.  I freely admit that.  (In our last 38 matchup I shot you all to heck because I was finally learning how to fly it.  Guess you forgot that.) But when it was 190 vs 38 and 190 vs 190 you got clobbered.  Heck, I whipped you when I was flying YOUR ride (which I never even bother with) and you were flying mine (Dora).  So please don't act like you're an experten with some license to lecture me.  At best you're MARGINALLY better in your P-38 against me in a P-51D.  You're a dangerous opponent in the 38. Nobody disputes this.   However, let's remember in our DA duels we had fun, shook hands and went back to the Main on good terms.  Deny these facts all you like, but you know better.

It was a good experience and I learned a lot.  I suspect next time I will do even better since I have picked up on a thing or two since.

Also, I am not an expert but I am improving.  It takes time to master this game, and more fail at mastery than succeed.  I will keep trying.  I am having a blast.

You're living in a different reality or you've been hitting the bottle pretty hard lately.  We've only dueled once and it was 3 duels P-38J vs. P-51D, which you lost.  That was the only time we've dueled, we never dueled P-38 vs. P-38 (you would have had your arse handed back to you, like skyyr if we had) nor FW 190 vs. FW 190.  No need to make stories that try and make you look good, anyone that has run into you knows the opposite.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #181 on: March 15, 2016, 01:21:41 PM »
You're living in a different reality or you've been hitting the bottle pretty hard lately.  We've only dueled once and it was 3 duels P-38J vs. P-51D, which you lost.  That was the only time we've dueled, we never dueled P-38 vs. P-38 (you would have had your arse handed back to you, like skyyr if we had) nor FW 190 vs. FW 190.  No need to make stories that try and make you look good, anyone that has run into you knows the opposite.

Nice to meet you, Minister Goebbels. 

Have to save face in front of your friends I see.

You got destroyed--and you know it--once you had to fly a non-38.   But whatever it takes to keep up the facade.     :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:24:22 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #182 on: March 15, 2016, 01:25:09 PM »

I wonder if someone forgot what account they were flying under......  :ahand
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #183 on: March 15, 2016, 01:28:02 PM »

And btw, having fought Skyyr 1000 times in the DA, you're not even the smallest fraction as skilled as he is.  Or was.  Or whatever.

Your ineptitude in the Dora was laughable.  I wondered if you had even flown it before for me to kill you in my -38 so easily.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #184 on: March 15, 2016, 01:30:02 PM »
This one is cooked.