Author Topic: Beta 13 Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 4487 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: Beta 13 Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2016, 10:55:13 PM »
Hitech,

I was just sitting on the runway playing with the gunsight alpha slider and noticed it is an active slider that dims and brights the reticle while you sit there. Is this staying with AHIII or have I just found a bug?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2016, 12:49:29 AM »
Crater MA map launching from CV 23

Error when launching PT boat next to CV - BANK:Effects:EVENT:/default/Boat/Internal/Move Max range (2000) is too long, max must be less than 300

Screen shot attached.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 12:56:16 AM by FESS67 »

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2016, 12:55:37 AM »
MA Crater map

Random Texture Creation Error.  I do not see any change in my gameplay or visuals.

Teaxture Creation Error=8876088C Name=◘ RTF=000000A4 Format=00000000

Screenshot Attached

Offline 715

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2016, 01:39:59 AM »
There is something weird with the skinny Scots Pine.  Some branches are missing and the "leaves" rotate strangely around the trunk as you rotate your view.  Example at:
-18197,10296,98018,-10.4,21.5,-47.2
craterma
FOV = 50.5

By the way: the .psave FOV says 50.5 despite the actual FOV being 80 degrees (and measured at 80 deg).

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2016, 08:59:13 AM »
Possible bug in the Ki84 - the trim button for aileron right and left - the keys work OK, but when setting a button/hat on sticks, the right/left aileron function doesn't work.  The elevator/rudder does, but aileron doesn't.  I tried with both CH, TM Warthog and Cougar, and same result.  Also tried offline - same result.  Tried other planes, LA7, KI43, etc, no problem, aileron trim maps to the above controllers.  So I think it's just in the KI84 that it's not working - it shows mapped ok in the config/clipboard, but the trim doesn't move when you press the control button assigned, only with the J and L keys does it work.  Again, same sticks/config work in other planes OK, aileron trim only on Ki84 won't work when assinged.

Flipping combat trim on/off seems to make it sort of work, but then it stops and the trim won't move again, especially once airborne.  I have combat trim turned off by default, and have a button mapped to flip it on/off to do quick "re trims", but KI84 ail trim still stops working.  I'm checking my settings for my CH sticks again, trying to figure out if its something in them, but all other planes work ok right now.

edit - other planes now doing it too, no ail trim assinged to control buttons works, elev and rudder both do, and work when reassinged to the buttons that are NOT working for aileron when I tried that, so it isn't the stick hats/buttons so far as I can tell.

Do you perchance have an analog input mapped to roll trim?

HiTech

Offline NerdFather

• Zinc Member
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2016, 09:46:15 AM »
Beta 13 Mission Editor bugs:
Craterma:
Create New Mission for Craterma -> Enable Terrain View -> enable Icons
Navigating around the map whilst creating mission Causes Random CTD.

Craterma & NDIsles:
Setting a manual spawn location(NON air spawn) for Planes on a route causes them to spawn 5-15 feet in the air causing them to immediatley crash on mission start.
Setting Route positions and locations via clicking on the map causes some waypoints or postitions to appear randomly in the area you click rather then where you actually click.

Offline AApache

• Nickel Member
Tankland
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2016, 10:26:26 AM »
Inside the tankland arena when I spawn in my tank does not show. It appears that I am stuck inside the ground. There is no visable turret. When I do a shift + W to move forward their is no movement. However when I pull the trigger I can see a cannon blast. Just no tank or turret is visible.
"WE WEREN'T ASSIGNED WE WERE REQUESTED"....Lt.Col.Benjamin O. Davis of the Tuskegee Airmen 

https://youtu.be/B2sDNT91Rzw

https://youtu.be/KaufhZv84Gk

Offline Condor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2016, 11:04:37 AM »
Just downloaded Beta 13. Got error message"Terrain Creation Error=887608C Name=[] RTF=00000400 Format=00"  What does this mean?
 Frame rate 25-35 in tower. only 10-23 after spawning Panzer which will be unacceptable. Main gun and machine gun fire sporadically without pulling trigger.. Drove to enemy GV base and it was almost impossible to find. Map doesn't accurately reflect position of base. Upon driving around I finally saw a VH but had to drive a lot more to find radar and other structures. Nor knowing we are at a base until we are on it will not make for good playability.

Balrog in game. Some day my performance may justify the name. LOL

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2016, 11:53:03 AM »
Water sound for both LVTs when on dry land.

In AH2 and AH3, hitting the S key will not make either reverse on water. In AH2, if you hold the S key and toggle between the A and D keys, it will eventually reverse, but not in AH3. No reverse on water.

Can't drive watercraft under bridges.  :)

Intentional, vehicles should now stop just prior to touching water.

HiTech

Offline Condor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2016, 11:56:34 AM »
Neglected to mention in previous post that I could not quit game using quit button on clipboard. Had to use CTRL ALT DEL and end game in task manger. Just tried again and had same problem ending game. Also this time when I spawned tank all I saw was blue screen with terrain creation error message.
Balrog in game. Some day my performance may justify the name. LOL

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2016, 12:00:13 PM »
On CraterMA at A44 spawning a TA152 in the hanger crashes the aircraft and puts you back in the tower.

I'm seeing the cloud shadows flashing in CraterMA at A44. I go to A54 and there are cloud shadows but no flashing. Back to A44 and they flash.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 12:21:29 PM by FLS »

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2016, 12:01:24 PM »
Condor,

You will need to zoom in the clipboard map to adjust the scale to see the real position relative to your map icon. Other wise the bases shown on the map at the default resolution are for general navigation or jumping to bases using your mouse.

Please help Skuzzy by posting a dxdiag report or at least tell us what video card and how much memory on it you are using. Some additional things can be done.

1. - place the environment slider at 0.
2. - disable post lighting effects.
3. - change the texture mode to a lower mode. 4096, 2048, 1024, 512, 256, 128.
4. - if you changed your FoV to a custom number above the default of 80 by a large degree, try lowering it.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2016, 12:13:22 PM »
In the Tank Land arena when you spawn from any of the interior Vbases, it places you at the same spot in the center of the map. Is this how those spawns are supposed to be mapped? The exterior bases spawns launch you to the spawn line arrow locations.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2016, 12:59:30 PM »
Speckled gear doors in the hanger.

My dxdiag is out of date...........
Ludere Vincere

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2016, 02:11:13 PM »
Vehicles spawning into the lake seems to be a bug specific to certain types of vehicles using the H spawn at any of the new mini V fields, remote spawns at these bases are unaffected. On CraterMA these fields are V136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 148, 149 and 150. The following types of vehicles will spawn into the lake when you use the H spawn at any of these bases: Hetzer, M16, M18, M3, M4A3(75), M8, Panther, Panzer IV F, Panzer IV H,  Sd Kfz 251, T34/76, T34/85, Ostwind and Wirbelwind.

Fixed for next patch.

HiTech