Author Topic: Just when you think you're safe at 20k  (Read 3996 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: Just when you think you're safe at 20k
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2016, 10:23:08 AM »
heres a thought, try announcing on 200 what base you're gonna hit, and get a few people with you, and go hit it. that should bring them out. JG54 used to do it all the time years ago. 1 time we defended a base for over an hour with just 3 guys, against a carrier group and a bunch of yahoo's trying to take the base!

I have done that many times.   It worked better with higher numbers than of late...
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2016, 10:59:51 AM »
we only climbed to 20k well because you guys were at 25k.  and we killed you.  if killing red cons no matter how high they are is wrong, then dont climb up there.  we could have had many more kills at 5 or 10k if you had been there.

semp

C'mon semp, you don't have to maneuver here.  It was fun.  The "as usual" Piglet led horde is becoming a Landmark center of AH action!  Must be squad night or something... ya'll whine about numbers enough to justify doing it more often.  Do you're part!  Uncle HiTech NEEDS YOU!! You have the power, just sayin.   :neener:

Oh hey waystin... on that HO, you missed.  :aok
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2016, 11:26:55 AM »

You speak of some encounter between the two of us as if it were memorable.   :headscratch:  If it means something to you then I am happy for you.  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2016, 11:56:25 AM »
Sorry Waystin, I have a horrible summer cold everyone here in the SF Bay area is sharing so I haven't been on since last week.

Looks like the POTW customer service department is delivering high quality service as usual by the sound of the whining. Waystin you ever notice over the years that even if POTW had flown in formation auto level at slow speed for them at 20k, they would still start up a whine in here. That's because whining in the forum is the second most favorite game in Aces High. POTW, still providing quality customer service since 2002.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2016, 12:30:01 PM »
Sorry Waystin, I have a horrible summer cold everyone here in the SF Bay area is sharing so I haven't been on since last week.

Looks like the POTW customer service department is delivering high quality service as usual by the sound of the whining. Waystin you ever notice over the years that even if POTW had flown in formation auto level at slow speed for them at 20k, they would still start up a whine in here. That's because whining in the forum is the second most favorite game in Aces High. POTW, still providing quality customer service since 2002.

Someone's a little teste.   Pun.

;)
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2016, 06:31:11 PM »
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2016, 06:32:58 PM »
C'mon semp, you don't have to maneuver here.  It was fun.  The "as usual" Piglet led horde is becoming a Landmark center of AH action!  Must be squad night or something... ya'll whine about numbers enough to justify doing it more often.  Do you're part!  Uncle HiTech NEEDS YOU!! You have the power, just sayin.   :neener:

how many players do you consider a horde?  if you knew how many pigs were at 20k you would be surprised.  btw I died at sea level chasing down rooks from 20k.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2016, 06:43:38 PM »
Dayem Nate, Where's the rest?    :eek:
LOL trust me I looked for the source but couldnt findf it...
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2016, 11:35:50 PM »

You should probably wash more, I mean... it's SF!

Quote from: bustr

Really bustr, you should write for The Onion.  This is pure gold!  :x
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 11:37:25 PM by Tumor »

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2016, 03:15:33 AM »
LOL trust me I looked for the source but couldnt findf it...

I did, too.   Lol
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2016, 12:10:19 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Ha! You really ought to add a warning to that.  Something along the lines of it possibly causing seizures.  But anyway, what bait?  I don't see the bait.  :neener:  (Sorry, kinda late but.. Ol' Rusty my computer didn't load it before).
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 12:16:24 PM by Tumor »

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2016, 12:13:56 PM »
You speak of some encounter between the two of us as if it were memorable.   :headscratch:  If it means something to you then I am happy for you.  :aok

Well sure!  I mean, I typically don't HO, as I typically lose when I do.  So, typically some little piggie gets me with a HO.  This time, I fired back and killed the piggiest pig of them all!  Hey, if it makes ya feel better pardner, you got my oil and I got a PW.  Was blinkin out super fast when I slid her in as well... landing was like whippin you and HiTech too!!  WEEHEEE! :bolt:

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2016, 04:23:09 PM »
Well sure!  I mean, I typically don't HO, as I typically lose when I do.  So, typically some little piggie gets me with a HO.  This time, I fired back and killed the piggiest pig of them all!  Hey, if it makes ya feel better pardner, you got my oil and I got a PW.  Was blinkin out super fast when I slid her in as well... landing was like whippin you and HiTech too!!  WEEHEEE! :bolt:

"Weeeeee!!   Weeeeeeee!!  Weeeeeeeeee!!  Weeee--"

"Hey!  We're home!"

"Oh.  Thanks Missus H."

"No problem."

Can GEICO really save you fifteen percent or more on car insurance?

*pregnant pause*

Did Missus H have ham for dinner?

”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2016, 07:52:08 PM »
MMmmmmmmm Ham!  Glazed Spiral Sliced heavenly goodness.  Rates right up there with Bacon and BBQ Pork Butt!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2016, 08:15:35 PM »
funniest thing is that the pig horde they talk about was no more than 5 pigs.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.