Author Topic: youre playing a fighting game, stop hiding  (Read 7534 times)

Offline MrRee

• Zinc Member
Re: youre playing a fighting game, stop hiding
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2016, 07:25:16 PM »
Your life can be taken, your honor you leave behind.
When you can't stand up to your wife, you have to come here to complain.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2016, 11:49:52 PM »
Your life can be taken, your honor you leave behind.

There's way too much buffoonery in AH to bring up "Honor".
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2016, 12:04:37 AM »
There's way too much buffoonery in AH to bring up "Honor".

As one of those who believes in AH buffonery, I can support Tumor's comment  :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2016, 06:35:31 PM »
bish had 49 people, knits had 45, rooks had 29 today saturday the 16th. rooks fighting both fairly heavily.  this is whats happened so far: a rook found KK and his bunch noe to rook AAA, 20 mins later another bish does an noe at the AAA then bails. then a single bish porked radar at a base then bailed. 10 mins later KK and his bunch do a mass bish noe to this base and take it. you have numbers and youre hiding in NOE raids, bomb and bailing. and doing it against the least numbers. if this isnt bad for AH, i dont know what is.

You'd think these "If you don't make it easy for me to kill you you are destroying gameplay" BS posts would get old after awhile but evidently they don't.

Put on your big boy pants and go kill the NOE mission.
Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2016, 08:12:15 AM »
You'd think these "If you don't make it easy for me to kill you you are destroying gameplay" BS posts would get old after awhile but evidently they don't.

Put on your big boy pants and go kill the NOE mission.
hey einstein, maybe you should read before you post. this isnt a make it easy for me to kill post. this is a stop hiding, you have 20 more people and youre double teaming, quit being a wuss,  post. but, youre a known hider, talking trash from a field gun, so you would oppose anything that changes that.    i cant believe you would say anything here, considering that everytime the bish have an equal number fight or even out numbered by 1 person you sure do make sure to whine about it. but youll sure do youre share of ganging then hiding, God forbid you play a fighting game and have to fight. no no no wouldnt want that.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 08:28:50 AM by VuduVee »

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2016, 08:22:42 AM »
hey einstein, maybe you should read before you post. this isnt a make it easy for me to kill post. this is a stop hiding, you have 20 more people and youre double teaming, quit being a wuss,  post. but, youre a known hider, talking trash from a field gun, so you would oppose anything that changes that.

That's impossible! MrGeezer says it himself many many times. ONLY the BISH get doubled team by the dastardly Rook-Knight Alliance. Rooks and Knights can not be double teamed.

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #111 on: July 22, 2016, 08:27:50 AM »
That's impossible! MrGeezer says it himself many many times. ONLY the BISH get doubled team by the dastardly Rook-Knight Alliance. Rooks and Knights can not be double teamed.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 08:29:46 AM by VuduVee »

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2016, 10:06:36 AM »
haha, this is great. right now at 10 AM central there are 6 rooks, 17 knits and 19 bish. take a wild guess at which team is getting dogpiled. and then take another guess at who is right in the middle of it, hiding in a gv.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2016, 02:12:55 PM »
Is MrGeezer Hurless?  I'm just guessing.... :rofl
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2016, 02:17:37 PM »
Is MrGeezer Hurless?  I'm just guessing.... :rofl
Dunno who hurless is, maybe he is but he's ROX if you know that name.

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2016, 04:54:53 AM »
hey einstein, maybe you should read before you post. this isnt a make it easy for me to kill post. this is a stop hiding, you have 20 more people and youre double teaming, quit being a wuss,  post. but, youre a known hider, talking trash from a field gun, so you would oppose anything that changes that.    i cant believe you would say anything here, considering that everytime the bish have an equal number fight or even out numbered by 1 person you sure do make sure to whine about it. but youll sure do youre share of ganging then hiding, God forbid you play a fighting game and have to fight. no no no wouldnt want that.

Read plenty before posting my response to a "how come you don't fly the way I want you to fly/play the way I want you to play post.  Talking trash?  From a field gun?  Good lord, this poor guy is too phreeking dumb to debate with.
Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2016, 05:35:05 AM »
ROX  :rolleyes:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2016, 09:16:31 AM »
Read plenty before posting my response to a "how come you don't fly the way I want you to fly/play the way I want you to play post.  Talking trash?  From a field gun?  Good lord, this poor guy is too phreeking dumb to debate with.
It's hard to debate with you guys when the only arguments you bring to the table is

A) Look another "play the game the way I want you to play" thread......even though the OP is just tired of not having any combat in a Combat oriented game.

B) OH look another whine thread....when most of the guys who disagree with this type of request are the guys whining  on country channel about people furballing/spawn camping/ whatever else they are doing except joining an NOE mission.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"