Author Topic: Where is everyone??  (Read 3295 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Where is everyone??
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2016, 07:57:23 PM »
Watched him other day pull the skyyr anti-gravity hammerhead in an LA...  :noid
Heck even the way he types on 200 is similar... :noid
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2016, 11:11:11 AM »
He sure has a Skyyr-esque hate-on for me...  :rolleyes:

Late War Tour 198
Simon died in a F4U-4 by player name
Killer Player Name   Killed   Percent
Ahiru   2   6.897
Bhawk51   1   3.448
ChooKa   1   3.448
CJJeeper   1   3.448
HORRIDO1   1   3.448
Jude03   1   3.448
knife   1   3.448
lt1963   1   3.448
Sawzaw   4   13.793
SEViper   1   3.448
StarFox   10   34.483
TheChief   1   3.448
Thing   1   3.448
triplex1   1   3.448
WPmatt72   1   3.448
y1b17   1   3.448
    29 Deaths   

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2016, 01:42:24 PM »
Starfox = skyyr
Not sure but he does fly like Skyyr. He said his names was tang0, arwing and sortie before. Can anyone remember thos names??
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2016, 02:05:30 PM »
Planes with more than 10 kills for StarFox - Tour 198:

F4U-1A, F4U-4, Fw 190D-9, La-5FN, La-7, Me 262, N1K2, P-51D, Spitfire Mk IX, Spitfire Mk VIII, Ta 152H. The majority of kills are in the Fw 190D-9, La-7, & Ta 152H.

Planes with more than 10 kills for Skyyr - Tour 188:

C.205, F4U-4, Fw 190D-9, La-7, Me 262, Spitfire Mk XVI, Ta 152H. The majority of the kills are in the Fw 190D-9, La-7, & Ta 152H.

If you look at Skyyr's plane choices throughout the Tours in the upper 180's there are a lot of similarities with StarFox.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2016, 02:51:17 PM »
Here's the deal:

You guys are guessing, nothing more.  Your guessing is not helping anything, even if you are right it is still just guessing.  Starfox is behaving himself and is a part of the game.  It is not up to us to police the roster and call out anyone for anything.  Should he be a past player that has returned for what ever reason, I'm quite confident that HiTech will handle this appropriately.

Let's not drive away another player just because we like to "guess" and "think" that it is someone from the past with a name change.  None of you will apologize if you are found to be completely off base, and even if you did, his reputation and possibly his personal entertainment likely has been destroyed.

Nothing good can come from this.  You wanna talk crap like this, keep it private.  Not here, not on 200, not on country channel.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2016, 03:00:41 PM »
Here's the deal:

You guys are guessing, nothing more.  Your guessing is not helping anything, even if you are right it is still just guessing.  Starfox is behaving himself and is a part of the game.  It is not up to us to police the roster and call out anyone for anything.  Should he be a past player that has returned for what ever reason, I'm quite confident that HiTech will handle this appropriately.

Let's not drive away another player just because we like to "guess" and "think" that it is someone from the past with a name change.  None of you will apologize if you are found to be completely off base, and even if you did, his reputation and possibly his personal entertainment likely has been destroyed.

Nothing good can come from this.  You wanna talk crap like this, keep it private.  Not here, not on 200, not on country channel.

I don't think anyone is talking trash or bashing StarFox. Just comparing the similarities between the two callsigns. No one has called him any derogatory name or anything other than compare his flying style and plane choice.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2016, 03:14:08 PM »
Zoney,

HTC dislikes a "Banned" customer from sneaking back into the game. Just like with Bluberry when they discovered he had been previously banned for life a few years earlier. Bringing this conversation into the forums is going to get this post locked if you guys keep comparing notes. I'm sure this has been enough to make Skuzzy take notice.

Have any of you noticed that sometimes StarFox fly's with tracers on and is not as good a shot as when StarFox fly's with them off and never misses his HO's? I keep thinking I'm watching two different people emulating skyyr's style from the Damnd squad days. One looks like Kruel's style which was very close to skyyr's but, not as consistent a shot.

We could all be getting trolled by one of the Damnd who changed their squad to "Outcasts". They all followed the skyyr school of HOing and hammer heads. Worst case one of them created an extra account and is letting him fly anonymously.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2016, 03:23:40 PM »
It's summer time in the northern hemisphere, get outside.  You all need some fresh air.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline 49ZERO

• Zinc Member
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2016, 07:50:09 PM »
As I said and predicted this day will come. The path has been chosen for all and the outcome is the result. The very moment that this game favored the score player over the team player the result has been proven. When you do not reward players for destroying ammo bunkers and radar and hangers this outcome was a long time coming. When you do not reward players for killing ack guns and make hitting a town center more points than hitting a countries city the outcome was a long time coming. When you allow and favor multi account players that use their alt as a spy the outcome was a long time coming. When every mission is compromised for score packing the outcome was a long time coming. When this game catered to the out spoken few and ignored the silent majority the outcome was a long time coming. No surprise and no sympathy from me. If you want to turn this game back to the glory days, the first step is playing as a proud member of the country you represent and doing what ever you can to help your fellow team mate.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2016, 08:11:10 PM »
As I said and predicted this day will come. The path has been chosen for all and the outcome is the result. The very moment that this game favored the score player over the team player the result has been proven. When you do not reward players for destroying ammo bunkers and radar and hangers this outcome was a long time coming. When you do not reward players for killing ack guns and make hitting a town center more points than hitting a countries city the outcome was a long time coming. When you allow and favor multi account players that use their alt as a spy the outcome was a long time coming. When every mission is compromised for score packing the outcome was a long time coming. When this game catered to the out spoken few and ignored the silent majority the outcome was a long time coming. No surprise and no sympathy from me. If you want to turn this game back to the glory days, the first step is playing as a proud member of the country you represent and doing what ever you can to help your fellow team mate.

MLK Jr., is that you?

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2016, 08:12:53 PM »
49Zero, when did you start to play Aces High?
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2016, 08:13:50 PM »
zero you ever think a lot of people quit the game when you guys started killing hq for no reason whatsoever?  you guys made it a point to kill it even when the majority of the people on the bb were against it.  and dont talk about country loyalty.  you guys just switched and made eny on knights so high that pigs switched to balance things out.

you guys have no idea what the game is all about.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2016, 08:15:09 PM »

Well, I don't really capture bases, so I guess I'm going to have to take your word for it as to why you're upset with the game, but I can tell you that none of the stuff you just mentioned are any of the reasons most of my friends aren't around any more.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline 49ZERO

• Zinc Member
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2016, 08:26:03 PM »
Been playing since 2003 and expected to take the criticism and attacks form the ones that post 1000s on the forums. I am one of the silent majority that also pays his 15 a month but does not use that to justify how I play.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2016, 08:38:58 PM »
Been playing since 2003

Then you really should know better about the 'golden days' :)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman