Author Topic: I got a spankin  (Read 8515 times)

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
Re: I got a spankin
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2016, 02:44:45 AM »
If you are miserable in a game, you are doing something wrong.

Was that the object of my sentence? Do you understand English?
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2016, 03:02:23 AM »
Seems to me that if you're being hunted or "griefed" by someone, just go to the other front. The griefer(s) will have to change country to follow you. If they do, change fronts again and they will be blocked by the 12-hour limit on changing countries.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2016, 03:12:48 AM »
Considering the reading comprehension going on here I'm more concerned with how some of these people made it out of high school. :headscratch:

Seems to me that if you're being hunted or "griefed" by someone, just go to the other front. The griefer(s) will have to change country to follow you. If they do, change fronts again and they will be blocked by the 12-hour limit on changing countries.

It's 6 hours and one of said griefers has a 2nd account to log into to get around the limit.
I cannot stream AcesHigh III anymore due to said griefer, he is impossible to avoid. His goal is not to play the game, it is only to grief at every moment possible. HTC refuse to anything about said griefer having returned to the game.
My account ends in 13 days because the game is no longer policed for the benefit of the players. It is however policed for the benefit of more subscriptions and said griefer has twice the investment in the subscription than I do... So diddly it.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2016, 03:31:12 AM »
I'm curious as to how he does his griefing. Ok, so he tracks you with a second account logged on to your country. Then he hunts you. Is he alone or does he fly with a gang? Do you lonewolf or are you in a squad? It can't be impossible to turn the tables on this guy.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2016, 03:41:25 AM »
I'm curious as to how he does his griefing. Ok, so he tracks you with a second account logged on to your country. Then he hunts you. Is he alone or does he fly with a gang? Do you lonewolf or are you in a squad? It can't be impossible to turn the tables on this guy.

In theory but practically not. You'd have to spend over ten years on the same Dicta Boelcke rule number 1 perfection, get your own second and probably third account and even then they'd still be ten years ahead of you in practice.

Also I suspect the number of hours played by the present subject in question could not be matched by any person with a full time job. Although I haven't checked that on the score pages.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2016, 03:48:07 AM »
What is his preferred ride?

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2016, 03:55:53 AM »
And pardon me for saying so shida, but this person is just a man. Your comment comes across as very defeatist. If he flies alone then Dolby or yourself can match his advantage in intel and preparation with numbers. I'd gladly fly high cover for someone being griefed like this.

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2016, 04:14:30 AM »
I just read through the terms of service again. I can't find any restrictions on gameplay or player behavior at all. No limit on accounts or their use. A bit unusual, but very Texan...

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2016, 04:16:26 AM »
And pardon me for saying so shida, but this person is just a man. Your comment comes across as very defeatist. If he flies alone then Dolby or yourself can match his advantage in intel and preparation with numbers. I'd gladly fly high cover for someone being griefed like this.

That's a kind offer but actually I experienced a similar griefing from another (now well known) griefer. I'm trying to keep the discussion on the general sense of TOS violation.

This isn't the first and won't be the last time this had happened.

Further I wouldn't employ the same tactics since I morally object to them - besides being a violation by myself of the TOS. All these reading comprehensionly-challenged contributors are wrong. Getting shot down isn't very meaningful to me. Heck, sometimes I even get outflown then I just get my Borg on.  :D 

Thanks again.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2016, 04:30:19 AM »
Anytime. When you get back I'll gladly wing with you.  :cheers:

If the arena is a sandbox that isn't policed in any way other than language, then the players must police themselves. Known griefers should be kept an eye on and their whereabouts posted on ch200 if they're up to no good...

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2016, 04:32:40 AM »

I cannot stream AcesHigh III anymore due to said griefer, he is impossible to avoid.

Why can't you stream?  I don't understand?

Also, how many of you guys can this fellow grief at once?  Not saying it doesn't happen, but...

Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2016, 05:02:50 AM »

I was simply observing from an ACM standpoint that energy fighting and especially BnZ is a more effective method. Although less fun for me personally.

It's only more effective for people who are appropriately aggressive, and I'll give Starfox all the credit in the world for being one of the *very* few people in this game who have that style yet who are fun to fight.

Most guys who BnZ have absolutely no idea what they're doing, and some don't ever figure it out despite playing for over a decade.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2016, 05:30:14 AM »
Yup. Proper BnZ you seldom come across. If done properly the best you can hope for is a stalemate.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2016, 06:59:53 AM »
Locked for violation of rule #8.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com