Author Topic: Friendly Fire  (Read 4068 times)

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
Re: Friendly Fire
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2016, 08:04:52 PM »
Anyone that friendly fires can then only fly pink airplanes..... :old:
Gnat

Offline dmdchief

• Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2016, 08:23:59 PM »
Anyone that friendly fires can then only fly pink airplanes..... :old:

BUT didn't you know ONLY REAL MEN CAN WEAR PINK  :x :x :x
HAVE THE COURAGE TO STEP UP AND LEAD AND THE PUBLIC WILL FOLLOW

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2016, 07:00:12 AM »
Not exactly.  If you happen to be working as a team or on a squad and you hit your own man, you hurt your entire unit, not just yourself, perhaps he was fling the C47.  You get it?

Either way you hurt your entire team or squad. Think about that.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline MADe

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2016, 01:18:19 PM »
hmmmmm

no one really addressed my pov, just cryed baby................

One more time, pilots now use the friendly fire thing against there own.
A spy can cut in front an cause damage to a perceived enemy as easily as if he did the shooting himself.
A pilot will willingly cut off another because there is no consequence for the action.
You have chosen to blame my skill level or lack there of, because of the deliberate actions of another and my lack of ability to respond fast enough.......

The cop out excuse is just that. Let me see now, oh the friendly just flew into my bullets, let me stop firing............really!

oh well..
 :salute

ASROCK X99 Taichi, INTEL i7 6850@4.5GHz, GIGABYTE GTX 1070G1, Kingston HyperX 3000MHz DDR4, OCZ 256GB RD400, Seasonic 750W PSU, SONY BRAVIA 48W600B, Windows 10 Pro /64

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2016, 01:48:01 PM »
You can still control the outcome by having a little SA and not fire when you are risking to hit a friendly, people often cut infront of each other in the conga line so it is a must to be aware of the friendlies.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2016, 02:03:36 PM »
quit holding down the trigger
 hehe have you tried GV'ing-people kill shot themselves all the time-shooting what they think is a bad guy-turns out to bea a friendly-but you don't see them in here complaining about kill shooter--if you turn kill shooter off them that leaves everyone open to killing the own countrymen,,,then you will see a lot of people in here complaining about that--killshooter is fine the way it is...just pay attention :joystick:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 02:11:07 PM by lunatic1 »
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2016, 07:15:27 PM »
hmmmmm

A pilot will willingly cut off another because there is no consequence for the action.
You have chosen to blame my skill level or lack there of, because of the deliberate actions of another and my lack of ability to respond fast enough.......

The cop out excuse is just that. Let me see now, oh the friendly just flew into my bullets, let me stop firing............really!

oh well..

Sounds like you may be starting to understand. If it is taking you that long to kill a plane they may think you need help. If they ignore the situation, the plane you have not killed may kill them while they are after another.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2016, 08:53:47 AM »
hmmmmm

no one really addressed my pov, just cryed baby................

A spy can cut in front an cause damage to a perceived enemy as easily as if he did the shooting himself.

oh well..

Nice straw man, nope we blame your skill level because only YOU can effect the out come. The other guy you claim is cutting you off 95% of the time can not even see you are there because he is above you diving in.

HiTech

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2016, 10:52:31 AM »
Don't play with your food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2016, 11:02:44 AM »
Nice straw man, nope we blame your skill level because only YOU can effect the out come. The other guy you claim is cutting you off 95% of the time can not even see you are there because he is above you diving in.

HiTech

And as said, only thing one have to do to avoid kill-shoot yourself is having a tiny bit of SA and not pull the trigger when a friendly is in danger of being hit. If a player cannot avoid that how would he be able to avoid killing a bunch of friendlies by mistake with friendly fire enabled..?
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking