Author Topic: Tanks allowed to tower at tiny vehicle bases  (Read 300 times)

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
Tanks allowed to tower at tiny vehicle bases
« on: February 20, 2017, 10:52:57 AM »
Bombed a T34 twice that wasnt on the base, but he towered just before the bombs hit, no proxy kill granted.
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
Re: Tanks allowed to tower at tiny vehicle bases
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 10:58:08 AM »
Action started around 5min in
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 04:03:08 PM »
Looks like he towered right before you bombed him and he gets a ditch because you haven't put any damage on him yet.  Then he reupped.  Also, you can make things more visible at night time by bringing up your clipboard, then click on options>graphic detail>and move your gamma slider to somewhere around 2.0.  Your film at least shows your vision as being very dark.
"One-Eye"

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 04:15:45 PM »
I get kills all the time for ditches when im that close to them, isnt the range for a ditch to be a kill like 2.5k?

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 04:29:30 PM »
I'm not completely sure, but I get proxies when I'm in a gv and an enemy gv towers even though I haven't put damage on the gv.  If I am in a plane and drop and egg on a gv that hasn't sustained damage yet and the gv towers, then I don't remember getting a proxy kill.
"One-Eye"

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 06:20:09 AM »
Next time ping him with bullets, then if he towers before the bomb hits you get the kill.

The late, great Wizzy was very good at towering his tiger when he heard the bombs coming.  Many other players including myself have done the same thing.

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 12:08:39 PM »
I guess this needs to be moved to wishlist then, if you ditch with an enemy vehicle next to you he will get a kill regardless of damage done.  If a plane crashes near your vehicle you get a proxy regardless of damage done.  If a tank ditches to avoid a plane, the plane should get the proxy if close enough, regardless of damage done.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 03:57:12 PM »
I guess this needs to be moved to wishlist then, if you ditch with an enemy vehicle next to you he will get a kill regardless of damage done.  If a plane crashes near your vehicle you get a proxy regardless of damage done.  If a tank ditches to avoid a plane, the plane should get the proxy if close enough, regardless of damage done.

I think it has to do with whether or not your closer to a friendly base when you tower out. If your on an enemy field and you tower, you give up a proxy. The same goes for if you ditch a plane. If your closer to an enemy field you give up a proxy, a friendly field, no proxy.

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2017, 06:11:10 PM »
You do have the option to spawn in and kill him with a tank.

:salute
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)