Author Topic: Film Viewer Issue  (Read 589 times)

Offline trap78

• AvA Staff Member
  • Nickel Member
Film Viewer Issue
« on: July 01, 2017, 04:16:50 PM »
When playing back a film I used to be able to get an internal view out the front windscreen; it was the default. Now the only internal view I can get is looking at the center of the instrument panel:

How do I go back to the normal pilot's view?

Offline Pluto

• Nickel Member
Re: Film Viewer Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 05:04:22 PM »
You should be able to adjust it just like you do in game. Arrow keys and page up and down. Save it with f10

Offline trap78

• AvA Staff Member
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 06:20:14 PM »
That did the trick, thanks Clu. Probably would've taken me days to figure it out on my own  :aok

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 04:14:07 AM »
Yep! Glad "CLU" had a clue  :x For once an callsign that fits the man!  :cheers:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Pluto

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 12:51:39 AM »
Glad I could help :aok. The only reason I knew is because I ran into the same issue. I still don't have a clue though  :D.  I ran into an issue where I could set my head position but every time I switched views it would go back to looking at my 6. I finally switched to pan mode and spun it around and it stayed

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 09:56:54 AM »
You can also use the Home key.

Offline Pluto

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 07:38:57 PM »
I couldn't get my home key to do anything. I suppose at some point I may have remapped it though.