Author Topic: New Video on start up  (Read 339 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
New Video on start up
« on: August 01, 2017, 05:59:34 PM »
In VR the "Do not show" check box wont check. Cant get the video to disappear :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: New Video on start up
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 06:16:10 PM »
I can check that box in DX9 and non VR dx11 , but no luck in VR dx11. Go to hanger and it restarts. Exit the game to Aces High has stopped working :bhead
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Online WEZEL

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 07:34:58 PM »
when I clicked on the first video on the the log in screen, it sounded like all of them started to play at the same time, the pause button did not work and it carried over into the game and would not turn off, had to log out and back into the game

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 07:37:21 PM »
when I clicked on the first video on the the log in screen, it sounded like all of them started to play at the same time, the pause button did not work and it carried over into the game and would not turn off, had to log out and back into the game
I found that opening roster, closed the help/video tab...but go to tower or from tower to hanger, restarts....go to tower from hanger, YUP restarts and so on :uhoh

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 09:54:17 PM »
Can't click the option not to show the video on the DX9 version.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline TechWrek

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 03:08:49 AM »
The problem seems to me to be that the actual mouse cursor position is far up and to the left of the VR sphere cursor, so the buttons can not be accessed before the sphere leaves the clipboard.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 04:24:49 AM »
I was able to get the boxes to check by moving the cursor over the verbiage to the right.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 09:49:36 AM »
Clicking on the text for "never show again" worked for me.

It seems to me that most UI elements seem a bit off on the mouse clicking in AH3.  Most buttons, I need to click on the bottom half of them to get them to work.  If I click near the top of a button it doesn't get it in most windows.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 11:39:55 AM »
Clicking on the text for "never show again" worked for me.

...Wiley.

After the first few videos, I did the same as above and didn't' experience any issues the remainder of the night logged in after the update. I first closed the windows upon first entering arena and the hanger, then I selected "never show again" and all was right in the world, aside from jerk bishops capping and vultching us poor rooks...
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 03:18:24 PM »
Fix those boxes. You have to click around them to click them, If you don't want to see the videos they come off like a sticky popup.
Pies not kicks.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 03:58:39 PM »
The boxes were the first thing I fixed this morning for the next patch.

HiTech