Author Topic: VOX issues  (Read 1306 times)

Offline 19zac

• Zinc Member
      • 19th Bombardment Group
Re: VOX issues
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2018, 01:37:23 PM »
Im glad im not the only one experiencing this.
~CRAZY EYEBALLS~
"BZacc"

Offline doright

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2018, 04:53:09 PM »
Touching this thread, because haven't seen any response on HiTech's part yet.

Hoping this gets a fix soon because it is super annoying.
Armaments 3:9 "Fireth thee not in their forward quarters lest thee be beset by 200 imps and be naughty in their sight."

Offline Dace

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2018, 08:47:13 PM »
In my experience, this always happens with short vox transmissions as if the button is not being held down long enough.

Offline Pudgie

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2018, 10:49:48 AM »
Hi All,

Some of this may be related to a user unknowingly having other items set up to use a keyboard key mapping that happened to be identical to the vox range keyboard key mapping ingame......................

I was 1 that had this going on recently until Checkov informed me of this while I was flying ingame.

In Radeon Settings, Gaming, Global Settings, Radeon Chill...the default keystroke to enable this is F11.........which is the same keystroke to key vox range ingame.
I use Radeon Chill now since the new AMD Adrenelin drivers allow this feature to work w\ any D3D game using a default global mapping & wasn't aware of the key issue until Checkov alerted me that I was keying the range vox but didn't hear my voice. I enable RC when I'm actually in the game flying..........

I have attempted to change the default keystroke in Radeon Settings for RC to fix this but RS will not allow the keychange to take for RC.......why I don't know.

So for now I have gone ingame and changed the default keystroke for vox range trans from F11 to None to stop this from happening on my end as I don't use it anyway at this time.

So this shouldn't be occurring anymore due to me enabling RC ingame.

Thanks, Checkov!

FYI.......................... .....

:salute
Win 10 Home 64, AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, GSkill FlareX 32Gb DDR4 3200 4x8Gb, XFX Radeon RX 6900X 16Gb, Samsung 950 Pro 512Gb NVMe PCI-E SSD (boot), Samsung 850 Pro 128Gb SATA SSD (pagefile), Creative SoundBlaster X7 DAC-AMP, Intel LAN, SeaSonic PRIME Gold 850W, all CLWC'd