Author Topic: FREE Aces High? New way to get fresh players?  (Read 18262 times)

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
Re: FREE Aces High? New way to get fresh players?
« Reply #150 on: October 31, 2017, 01:19:57 PM »
Please stop the back and forth banter its helping nothing and will ultimately get a needed thread locked

Respectfully yours
"I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today"

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: October 31, 2017, 01:27:17 PM »
Please stop the back and forth banter its helping nothing and will ultimately get a needed thread locked

Respectfully yours

The sad part is, I've agreed with Akaks evaluation, I agree with Max's statement. I agree with Natcigg's comment. Not so much the OP, but I do wish for a better promo.

Some how I'm the bad guy here because i see things that others apparently do not.

But nah, real ways to make the MPA better are ridiculed and slandered and everyone can slyly insult me but when I rip back I'm still the bad guy... Sigh.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #152 on: October 31, 2017, 01:28:13 PM »
Show me one single sport where the top players have input into what the rules are and how the game works.

Wiley.

Hockey..... Dont hit Wayne Gretzky cause he fills your arena! :evil:

:salute

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #153 on: October 31, 2017, 01:30:03 PM »
The sad part is, I've agreed with Akaks evaluation, I agree with Max's statement. I agree with Natcigg's comment. Not so much the OP, but I do wish for a better promo.

Some how I'm the bad guy here because i see things that others apparently do not.

But nah, real ways to make the MPA better are ridiculed and slandered and everyone can slyly insult me but when I rip back I'm still the bad guy... Sigh.

The real sad part is, is that your still at it

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #154 on: October 31, 2017, 01:38:19 PM »
Tennis

And which player did they consult?  Or did they change the game because of emergent gameplay?

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #155 on: October 31, 2017, 01:41:51 PM »
Ok, just gonna put this out there :confused: We all,well most of us, in this community share a lot of the same sentiments! None are necessarily all wrong or all correct. Games like this one seem to draw like minded personalities into its fold! Yes, seeing things differently is to be expected, but when it comes down to one issue  WE ALL LOVE THIS GAME, and can get frustrated at changes we see happening. I dont believe these posts are based out of Personal or Ego based origins at all. Its the LOVE OF THE GAME that is the reason. Otherwise folk wouldnt waste their time trying to fix it(or what they think is broken about it)! Think we could agree on this point? Just dont let it get to the point of tearing each other down, I guess would be my issue :old: I dont have the memories of this game, some of you guys have. What I do have, I LOVE and appreciate :salute   I have been VIOLATED many times! Been run down by a Snail even if he was gutless! Smacked into the dark ages at Furball Lake,by every one there. Even hate PMed for gv'ing in a Spit16 . Loved every minute of it (mostly) :neener: Just dont let these differences get personal...I dont want to lose any more of you guys! Just letting you know I LOVE most of you! :x
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: October 31, 2017, 01:48:46 PM »
Thank you Lusche for tagging in for Nrshida!
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #157 on: October 31, 2017, 01:49:42 PM »

Respectfully yours

No disrespect, but what is needed about beating the same horses into the ground?  You think HT's sitting there reading, "Oh wow, Free to Play will cause more players?!  It's never occurred to me!  The previous four hundred posts with this idea somehow escaped my notice!"

Wiley.

JG11

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #158 on: October 31, 2017, 01:54:38 PM »
No disrespect, but what is needed about beating the same horses into the ground?  You think HT's sitting there reading, "Oh wow, Free to Play will cause more players?!  It's never occurred to me!  The previous four hundred posts with this idea somehow escaped my notice!"

Wiley.

Not sure I follow the question, I meant the back and forth between the two players, to get back on topic and stop verbally sword fighting

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #159 on: October 31, 2017, 01:58:58 PM »
I'm just pissed off because one of my favorite arenas has been destroyed and reduced to 0 #s because of CHANGES that were not 100% complete and came with issues, there by making the arena not workable. How could my solutions make it any worse than it already is?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 31, 2017, 02:02:15 PM »
Thank you Lusche for tagging in for Nrshida!

*takesbow*
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline AAIK

• Nickel Member
« Reply #161 on: October 31, 2017, 02:04:15 PM »
I'm just pissed off because one of my favorite arenas has been destroyed and reduced to 0 #s because of CHANGES that were not 100% complete and came with issues, there by making the arena not workable. How could my solutions make it any worse than it already is?

I know how you feel, despite, AH's new advertisments have been increasing player number by around 20 or so players average. A positive outlook might make things easier. As long as HTC is making moves, things will get better.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #162 on: October 31, 2017, 02:22:58 PM »
Not sure I follow the question, I meant the back and forth between the two players, to get back on topic and stop verbally sword fighting

At the end of the day, you're right.  It's pointless, but it's a different kind of pointless than the swordfighting.

Wiley.

JG11

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #163 on: October 31, 2017, 03:19:59 PM »

The first reasonable post you made in this entire thread.

HiTech

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #164 on: October 31, 2017, 03:42:28 PM »
 :headscratch: :headscratch:
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2