Author Topic: UL's Training for the Disaster in the Dutch FSO #3  (Read 597 times)

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
UL's Training for the Disaster in the Dutch FSO #3
« on: November 15, 2017, 01:20:41 PM »
*** Ear Muffs maybe required ***

This a video is a match between UL's and a few guest pilots that fly with us in the FSO. Key here is seeing very little to no communication in the 1st round to better call outs in the last round. Again Zero king of this hill vs anything the allies of this time frame. Teamwork, Alt, and Speed will be the key. Hope you all enjoy it. Please leave a comment bellow. If you like the video please click on the link bellow and like it on youtube. Thank you all for your time.  :salute

Link to YouTube: https://youtu.be/CQtu3j1perU

:airplane:

ULTactus

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: UL's Training for the Disaster in the Dutch FSO #3
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 02:55:23 PM »
The A6M2 is indeed a good ride for this time frame, but against the HurrII the HurrII has some advantages, especially down low. Below 10k the Hurr2C is about 15mph faster on WEP, and starting from the deck has a massive climb rate advantage that peters out about 10k as well. Now that's with the Hispanos, I think. I know the weights for the IIb are different but not sure what they are in comparison. I still should have a better top speed and probably a better climb down low.

Either way, it's a close match IMO. The hurricanes have the durability, the zekes have the maneuverability, the zekes have the cannons but can be downed easily with the peashooters... Almost evens out along most bullet points.

You seem to fly a variety of planes, but I'm thinking the Hurr2 isn't in your normal repertoire. It's so slow, not many really fly it anymore. What did you think of it, compared to your preferred rides?

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 09:21:31 AM »
You seem to fly a variety of planes, but I'm thinking the Hurr2 isn't in your normal repertoire. It's so slow, not many really fly it anymore. What did you think of it, compared to your preferred rides?

Krusty Compared to my preferred rides Hurricane MK II is a turd bucket. I am being a 100% honest here. Zero would had been my first choice but most of my squad enjoy flying most of the Allied planes so here I am flying the Hurricane. Before this FSO I had minutes of flight time in both the BREW and the Hurricane MK II. Now I can say I have more than a few hours in both planes. Unreal how much better the Japanese Aircraft were at the beginning of the WW2.

After this last frame I will come back here a speak a little bit AC performance. Thank you for watching and leaving a comment <S>!

:airplane:

ULTactus

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 09:14:19 PM »
Nice work Tactus!  Fun & interesting video to watch, thanks for sharing bud!   :salute

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 06:32:10 AM »
Nice work Tactus!  Fun & interesting video to watch, thanks for sharing bud!   :salute

Thank you for watching daddyace <S>

ULTactus