Author Topic: theres no Cruiser with this fleet  (Read 502 times)

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
theres no Cruiser with this fleet
« on: December 27, 2017, 03:57:38 PM »
12-25-17-Buzzsaw Map P49 C50--TG 50 does not have a Cruiser with it's fleet-don't know if it was an oversight or done on purpose, to which it would not be fair. makes it very hard almost impossible  to defend the fleet. if it was an oversight please fix it. if it was on purpose then again you need to fix it because it is not fair. thankyou
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
Re: theres no Cruiser with this fleet
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 04:57:13 AM »
aren't there cruiser only fleets on that map so they can move independent?
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 08:05:43 PM »
aren't there cruiser only fleets on that map so they can move independent?

what does this^^ have to do with my post?

as stated in my post TG50 or CV50 whatever you call it doesn't have a Cruiser and is a sitting duck for the invading fleets to attack
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 08:07:56 PM by lunatic1 »
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 09:09:29 PM »
Is this a ship-sim?
I'm confused.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 12:34:44 AM »

what does this^^ have to do with my post?

What i meant was as a result there are also fleets that lack a cruiser. You should make them work together. For example you can put the cruiser in front of the carrier if you expect bombers to come in from a certain direction or you can send in the cruiser closer to the base while the carrier is out of range from shore bats.

But than again, i also asked a question cause i am not a expert on that map.
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline Mato

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 07:47:51 AM »
I'm no expert and have been incorrect many times before, but I belive this is a bug, or accidental omision.

Offline, the C50 Cruiser is indeed missing.  One of the Destroyers is up front and I noticed the other Destroyers are closer to the CV than with the other CV groups.

To answer Coogan's question, AHIII is a "combat simulator" based on WWII air war.