Author Topic: auto-take off disabled  (Read 1770 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: auto-take off disabled
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2018, 02:55:16 PM »
Thank you for sharing that with us, I'm sure it will be of immense help to HiTech in tracking down this possible bug.

:aok  :salute

If there is the slightest amount of joystick input as you spawn on the runway, auto-take off will become disabled.  Take hands off joystick and feet of pedals as you hit the button to spawn and auto-take off will not disable itself.  That's what I've found out through testing.

Yep. And after you helped me with my deadband issue last night it started working, so that has to be it.  It's more sensitive to stick inputs after the latest update.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 03:07:01 PM »
Fixed the issue for the next version it will start with the 10% auto pilot shutoff, I.E. as if you started it manually.

HiTech

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2018, 08:10:01 PM »
Fixed the issue for the next version it will start with the 10% auto pilot shutoff, I.E. as if you started it manually.

HiTech

Thanks.

One thing I've noticed now though is I can't hit one of my autopilot modes to turn the A/P off of auto takeoff on the ground unless the engine is running.   Before when I spawned I could disable the autopilot by hitting the command for level and it would turn off.   Now it tries to turn off but immediately turns back on.

:headscratch:
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2018, 12:36:12 PM »
Thanks.

One thing I've noticed now though is I can't hit one of my autopilot modes to turn the A/P off of auto takeoff on the ground unless the engine is running.   Before when I spawned I could disable the autopilot by hitting the command for level and it would turn off.   Now it tries to turn off but immediately turns back on.

:headscratch:

Just move your stick and it will  turn off and not come back on unless you have Auto engage auto pilot enabled.

HiTech

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2018, 12:54:21 PM »
I fixed all my problems in each category by selecting default and remapping all buttons and axis-aileron-elevator-rudder--etc--everything works fine now
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2018, 03:52:37 PM »
Just move your stick and it will  turn off and not come back on unless you have Auto engage auto pilot enabled.

HiTech

Roger that.  I'll try it.   :salute

« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 06:24:41 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned