Author Topic: Can we talk about this C-130 crash?  (Read 14379 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Can we talk about this C-130 crash?
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2018, 02:25:29 PM »
Why would the linked youtube video have any credibility? It doesn't have any for me. Definitely don't fast forward past the creepy clown, it puts the entire production in context.

So you trust a knowingly cut framed shaking on purpose HLN media production over an analysis done by an actual recording of the situation, which has been posted before. I guess that explains whats wrong with half our society these days....
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2018, 02:37:16 PM »
My Iraq vet friend has some stories about the Puerto Rican NG...  Mostly shooting people in the rear.
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2018, 03:01:18 PM »
It's possible they got slow, stalled, and VMC'd that sucker into the ground.   It looks like they loaded the airplane up in a nose down attitude and spun in.   Why would they get slow?   Could be anything from inattention to a pitot system failure to a load shift in back (if they had one).

Not a pretty sight.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2018, 04:00:38 PM »
Lmao. I'm trying to have a rational and logical conversation about military jets crashing, drones in the film, and media manipulation cutting of the frames. No conspiracy here. It's right on tape, forensic video analysis proves it. I thought people who enjoy airplanes, flying, and some who are even pilots, could have a rational conversation, but I guess that's too much to ask.
  I believe the issue is trying to have a rational and logical discussion when it's started under the guise of a tinfoil hat video, that shows no rationality or logical reason to be part of a rational discussion.
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2018, 04:11:52 PM »
  I believe the issue is trying to have a rational and logical discussion when it's started under the guise of a tinfoil hat video, that shows no rationality or logical reason to be part of a rational discussion.

It doesn't? Did you even watch it? I doubt it.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2018, 06:30:54 PM »
It does indeed look like a bird. Interesting none the less.

https://youtu.be/uUHH6BRjR8E
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2018, 06:56:53 PM »
It does indeed look like a bird. Interesting none the less.

https://youtu.be/uUH6BRjR8E

I see your point but A, why would media edit that out? Have you ever seen a bird fly that fast? It still dissapears before the barn.. it dissapears at the hill level. The other film compared it to the other bird. That thing is moving at Super Sonic speed. That vid also has 6 down votes to 6. This leads me to believe that it might be faked. Even though you could make the same argument on mine, it still has 24 likes and 0 dislikes. So IDK.

All I'm saying is that I think advanced technology blew this plane up after the crash to destroy comms and evidence. Have you ever seen an explosion that big from a plane crash?

Here is the original link where I found the video.

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8ihxe2/update_wc130_plane_crash_breakdown_video/
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 07:00:37 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DaveBB

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2018, 08:12:58 PM »
The C-130 lost an engine on takeoff.  That in itself doesn't pose a problem, but it probably severed the control cables.  The plane does not appear to be stalled, it simply doesn't have any control.  Tragic loss of life.  I'm not sure if military aircraft carry flight data recorders (especially this one), but I'd be interested in seeing what control inputs were being applied when the plane rolled left.  I suspect right aileron and rudder.
Currently ignoring Vraciu as he is a whoopeeed retard.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2018, 08:17:32 PM »
The C-130 lost an engine on takeoff.  That in itself doesn't pose a problem, but it probably severed the control cables.  The plane does not appear to be stalled, it simply doesn't have any control.  Tragic loss of life.  I'm not sure if military aircraft carry flight data recorders (especially this one), but I'd be interested in seeing what control inputs were being applied when the plane rolled left.  I suspect right aileron and rudder.

They look like they pull back on the controls and snap roll the airplane.   Heavy, slow, on climbout, with an engine failure?   Vmc.

Control cables on the C-130 are almost certainly routed in multiple directions.  The chances of an engine failure causing a complete loss of flight controls is probably nil.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2018, 08:53:15 PM »
I see your point but A, why would media edit that out? Have you ever seen a bird fly that fast? It still dissapears before the barn.. it dissapears at the hill level. The other film compared it to the other bird. That thing is moving at Super Sonic speed. That vid also has 6 down votes to 6. This leads me to believe that it might be faked. Even though you could make the same argument on mine, it still has 24 likes and 0 dislikes. So IDK.

All I'm saying is that I think advanced technology blew this plane up after the crash to destroy comms and evidence. Have you ever seen an explosion that big from a plane crash?

Here is the original link where I found the video.

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8ihxe2/update_wc130_plane_crash_breakdown_video/

I agree 100% that it is hauling tail to be a bird. If you watch it slowly, a few times from the 19 to 21 second marks, it appears to go in front of the building. In the video you posted it is pretty blurry to tell if its a shadow or what it may be. Either way, very interesting all the view points that you can find floating around.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2018, 09:52:03 PM »

Engine loss, possible.  Severed control cables highly unlikely.  Even if severed on the left side, it would have right side aileron.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2018, 10:19:28 PM »

They look like they pull back on the controls and snap roll the airplane.   Heavy, slow, on climbout, with an engine failure?   Vmc.

Control cables on the C-130 are almost certainly routed in multiple directions.  The chances of an engine failure causing a complete loss of flight controls is probably nil.

I agree 100% that it is hauling tail to be a bird. If you watch it slowly, a few times from the 19 to 21 second marks, it appears to go in front of the building. In the video you posted it is pretty blurry to tell if its a shadow or what it may be. Either way, very interesting all the view points that you can find floating around.

Engine loss, possible.  Severed control cables highly unlikely.  Even if severed on the left side, it would have right side aileron.

Thanks for the real replies!  :salute

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2018, 10:14:09 AM »
Why don't y'all just wait for the NTSB report to come out, unless you just like mental masturbation that much....
 :old:
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2018, 10:15:33 AM »
Now there’s an idea.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2018, 10:19:41 AM »
Why don't y'all just wait for the NTSB report to come out, unless you just like mental masturbation that much....
 :old:

The tinfoil hat community will still say its wrong/forged/conspiracy/etc
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women