Author Topic: Some Achievements stopped registering  (Read 715 times)

Offline DktrEvil

• Copper Member
      • TheFunZone.com
Some Achievements stopped registering
« on: June 03, 2018, 12:05:16 PM »
I have certain achievements that stopped working. For example, Drop Tanks. I can drop tanks all day long and it never changes from the current 18 drop tanks. Rockets are the same way. I can fire rockets all night long and it doesn't change from 1467.

Also, my Vehicle perks don't match. In achievements it shows 18337 but in the Tower it shows 25,183.55

This has been going on for a long time

What can be done to fix this problem?
+Dr Evil's Death Squadron+

Let this be a lesson to you all that this organization will not tolerate .......... F-a-i-l-u-r-e!

Offline toddbobe

• Nickel Member
Re: Some Achievements stopped registering
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 04:08:54 PM »
You cant just up and drop the tanks. You have to fly into a combat area. At least thats the way it was years go.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 11:40:52 PM »

Also, my Vehicle perks don't match. In achievements it shows 18337 but in the Tower it shows 25,183.55

I can explain the vehicle perks.
The 18337 points you have in achievements is from when the achievement system started.
The 25,183.55 points you see from in the tower is from when you started playing the game.
The perks you had prior to the start of achievements don't count.

Offline DktrEvil

• Copper Member
      • TheFunZone.com
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 12:23:08 AM »
Thanks Lyric. That would explain the difference.

Let this be a lesson to you all that this organization will not tolerate .......... F-a-i-l-u-r-e!

Offline DktrEvil

• Copper Member
      • TheFunZone.com
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 12:25:21 AM »
You cant just up and drop the tanks. You have to fly into a combat area. At least thats the way it was years go.

I just took off in a 110 and flew a short distance when 2 P47's appeared overhead. I dropped my 2 tanks. Would this constitute a combat area?

Last I checked there was no change from the 18 dropped tanks I have had forever.