Author Topic: none of my business, But  (Read 8571 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: none of my business, But
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2019, 01:53:43 PM »
Lunatic,
You are passive aggressive attacking Hitech and his customers who are happy if you don't get any response from him. If he says nothing than you get to stir the pot and punish the current happy customers and help drive away potential customers since you aren't happy. If you don't get your happiness, no one will get their happiness while you hide behind: none of my business, But.....

You forgot Oceania, that's 3 terrains by me since 2016 and I'm working on a fourth. What have you done in all that time besides whine....

Yes you can salt random barns and buildings around in AH3, Waffle didn't create any with holes in them. Between mountain ranges I take time to experiment with cutting out only tiny bits of the village tile. Think of a quilt with complex fixed patterns and you are laying it down on the terrain then painting out only the tiny pattern you want from the lower left middle quadrant of the quilt. The tiles to paint the terrain are just 1x1mile or 2x2mile quilts that repeat with fixed N\S orientation. The real trick is to make them look random including a tiny 660x660ft spot from a village 2x2 tile. 660sq is the smallest unit I have to work with becasue that is the size of the polygons the terrain is composed of. So it's lots of experimentation just to make it look random and natural. And your whining is insulting......

Mountains and fjords take time to create. Laid down the keel on this terrain 2-23-19.

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2019, 02:40:20 PM »
I love these threads and the replies they bring...

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2019, 03:04:55 PM »
I love these threads and the replies they bring...

It's like watching the Special Olympics.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2019, 03:34:34 PM »
It's like watching the Special Olympics.

The OP was somewhat on track, id like to know what is going on with development, if any.  I dont care for the WOP gig, the good dogfights it could offer used to happen here regularly, in the open sandbox.  Ill keep paying and playing, i enjoy it on my downtime.  No kids, pretty gravy work schedule, why not?
A little buzz wouldnt hurt around here tho.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2019, 03:43:36 PM »
In the past I've just politely asked how things are going and if Waffle is free to show some coming attractions.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2019, 04:48:13 PM »
Anyone remember when AH did advertisements on History channel when the show Dog Fight's came out? Those were the days.

I can still remember way back when the History channel did........ History.   :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2019, 04:49:15 PM »
Anyone remember when AH did advertisements on History channel when the show Dog Fight's came out? Those were the days.
Yes, they were.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2019, 04:50:07 PM »

The OP was somewhat on track, id like to know what is going on with development, if any.  I dont care for the WOP gig, the good dogfights it could offer used to happen here regularly, in the open sandbox.  Ill keep paying and playing, i enjoy it on my downtime.  No kids, pretty gravy work schedule, why not?
A little buzz wouldnt hurt around here tho.

Frozen Margaritas
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline BTPommyB

• Zinc Member
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2019, 05:13:07 AM »
The small maps are the best, but they don't last long because they soon get won/lost.
People are in the game to fight, big maps make that harder.
The best map is the smallest. Someone told me it was the first that AH made. Could be a message in that. Get back to basics.
I would hate this game to fail. Flying/driving 5 minutes or more to the action is just too long, when other games offer faster action.
I wonder how many people like me log in, see a big map with 30 players and just log out, knowing it will be boring.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2019, 07:06:37 AM »
The small maps are the best, but they don't last long because they soon get won/lost.
The best map is the smallest. Someone told me it was the first that AH made. Could be a message in that. Get back to basics.
I would hate this game to fail. Flying/driving 5 minutes or more to the action is just too long, when other games offer faster action.
I wonder how many people like me log in, see a big map with 30 players and just log out, knowing it will be boring.

Really, you haven’t heard of Monday Night Madness in the AvA?
Five minutes you say? I’d say that was inaccurate to begin with, unless you’re in the AvA on Monday evening and then it’s more like two or three minutes.
Come join me as another target. The expertin will humble us both, repeatedly.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2019, 07:31:45 AM »

The "Quest" channel is showing re-runs of that series.  Bet their ad rates are pretty low.   :D
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2019, 07:36:03 AM »
I can still remember way back when the History channel did........ History.   :D
Whaaaaaat? You mean watching inbred meth-mouth rednecks play around in mud looking for pretend monsters isnt history?  :rofl :D
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2019, 08:37:17 AM »
Frozen Margaritas
Perfect waste of a good margarita! Rocks. Salt. Throw that ice out when you're done and make another! Frozen margarita. Bah! The Lite Beer of margaritas!

Sent from my Moto Z2 Force using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2019, 08:55:35 AM »
That’s exactly what hooked me back then.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2019, 09:28:37 AM »

What Easycor said.   Come git some!

All gave some, Some gave all