Author Topic: Another 737 down  (Read 32868 times)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
Re: Another 737 down
« Reply #345 on: May 23, 2019, 05:14:52 PM »
Let's all be pansies and cry about everything. Sheesh.

Oh lets not. Lets grow a brain and learn something new today. Maybe read up on the Dunning Krueger effect. Sheesh!
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #346 on: May 23, 2019, 05:29:12 PM »
Let's all be pansies and cry about everything. Sheesh.

Do you really think moderating the forum is the best use of Hitech's time?

Lets all be adults. The rules are reasonable.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #347 on: May 24, 2019, 11:07:58 AM »
A 70 year old man whose been on planes his entire life, owned a few commercial jets, and was looking into getting in the airline industry.  Now he's president with access to many government files. I'm sure he knows a lot more than your great media has lead you to believe. 

Do you think the earth is flat?  You come off as someone who does
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #348 on: May 24, 2019, 12:39:30 PM »
Do you think the earth is flat?  You come off as someone who does

It's like you guys just don't understand what I am trying to say. I must live in mirror world now...
Sigh.....  :bhead

No... And I've actually taken a weather and climate with a lab course in college by a climatologist, got an A in it too. Was actually one of my favorite classes of all time. I learned a lot about how the earth works relative to the sun and why it being a sphere makes a lot of sense scientifically. Flat surfaces are not balanced like spheres are.

Do you know what an Infiltration psyop is? That's what flat Earth is. Understand the difference between spyops and real research.

The biggest arrogant mistake is thinking that every conservative person believes in the same narratives. I have simply shared news articles that I thought were interesting related to plane crashes. It was nice of Trump to visit those people and it does seem coincidental. These aren't "my ideas". I am not trying to offend anyone. Y'all need to research more and understand why I've come to conclusions rather than mock me. It just makes you all look arrogant. I am happy and proud of my country. We will not be taken advantage of any longer.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #349 on: May 24, 2019, 02:58:33 PM »
Real conservatives don't claim victim status to then get up on a soap box and tell the audience how intellectually wonderful "I am" so I know how not nice you are treating me.

They accpet the audience is not interested in what is being presented instead of getting their feelings hurt. It's hard to take you seriously when you get all woke and hurt like a millennial snowflake over nonsense. Nobody cares what you did in college, it's nice you went and got good grades. The audience in this post are men who have spent their lifetime doing what I'm in doubt you ever will. Stop trying so hard to force them to acknowledge you, so far you have presented nothing that any of their sons or grandsons aren't doing some variation of while acting "that age" over it, and showing exactly how young and inexperienced they are in life.

Men who have spent their life times flying jets in the Military and then in civilian life, are not going to decide you are a genius becasue you can read articles and present conclusions into a discussion about the aircraft they have been Captains of. They are going to treat you as foolish as you are acting.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #350 on: May 24, 2019, 04:07:07 PM »
Anyone heard anything else on the 737 max planes that went down?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #351 on: May 24, 2019, 05:26:29 PM »

Still grounded. (Thankfully)
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #352 on: May 24, 2019, 05:33:33 PM »
Real conservatives don't claim victim status to then get up on a soap box and tell the audience how intellectually wonderful "I am" so I know how not nice you are treating me.

They accpet the audience is not interested in what is being presented instead of getting their feelings hurt. It's hard to take you seriously when you get all woke and hurt like a millennial snowflake over nonsense. Nobody cares what you did in college, it's nice you went and got good grades. The audience in this post are men who have spent their lifetime doing what I'm in doubt you ever will. Stop trying so hard to force them to acknowledge you, so far you have presented nothing that any of their sons or grandsons aren't doing some variation of while acting "that age" over it, and showing exactly how young and inexperienced they are in life.

Men who have spent their life times flying jets in the Military and then in civilian life, are not going to decide you are a genius becasue you can read articles and present conclusions into a discussion about the aircraft they have been Captains of. They are going to treat you as foolish as you are acting.

You just don't get it do you Bustr?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 05:56:10 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #353 on: May 24, 2019, 07:38:43 PM »
Still grounded. (Thankfully)

Lets just ground them all. Air travel is really uncomfortable anyway... crowded and lousy seats. And sail boats have no carbon footprint.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #354 on: May 24, 2019, 07:40:04 PM »

Big meeting here in Dallas a couple days ago with the FAA and foreign carriers/agencies.   Dog and Pony show to make the manufactured crisis display an equally manufactured "solution" to appease the uneducated masses.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #355 on: May 24, 2019, 07:40:47 PM »
Lets just ground them all. Air travel is really uncomfortable anyway... crowded and lousy seats. And sail boats have no carbon footprint.

Don't feed the troll.   He's just baiting.  Ignore him.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #356 on: May 24, 2019, 07:48:36 PM »
https://www.seattletimes.com/business/boeing-aerospace/boeing-says-its-software-fix-for-the-737-max-is-ready-awaits-faa-approval/

So the changes have been made and now they're waiting on the Feds.

It was never going to be quick.

It takes a long time to dumb down an excellent aircraft so that even the most incompetent pilots can fly it with minimal chance of screwing it up.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #357 on: May 24, 2019, 08:03:02 PM »
Don't feed the troll.   He's just baiting.  Ignore him.

I am being dead A$ $ serious.

Watch this and watch it again. Really watch it and really listen to it, twice. I am so tired of y'all's petulant arrogance to current events. It makes me sick to my stomach that you mock me without truly understanding what I am telling you. I've done nothing but make rational comments and you are trolling clowns. Real justice for these crimes are coming. Youve been warned.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nickguitar1776/status/1131672493687750656
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #358 on: May 24, 2019, 08:07:08 PM »
I demand to be treated as equal from all all these pilots. after all watching all those video crashes on YouTube makes me an expert.

desmnslayer
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #359 on: May 24, 2019, 08:33:54 PM »
I demand to be treated as equal from all all these pilots. after all watching all those video crashes on YouTube makes me an expert.

desmnslayer

But did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express?
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women