Author Topic: Russians Mad  (Read 4617 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Russians Mad
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2019, 01:38:02 PM »
Some how I'm the one who gets who doesn't use logic and resorts to Ad Hominem attacks. :rolleyes:

Hey porkchop, I'm not the one sending letters to the Soviets.
I'm not the one admitting my mentors are Soviets. (Cough Nancy (cough).

Stop being a Door Knob.

You don't know what the word 'Soviet' even means. You certainly know nothing about Nazis. This is a fairly educated group, compared to most forums. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2019, 04:00:33 PM »
You don't know what the word 'Soviet' even means. You certainly know nothing about Nazis. This is a fairly educated group, compared to most forums. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Lmfao  :rofl

Please provide me one example of a Nazi or Fascist policy from the actual manifesto that Mussolini or Hitler wrote that relates to conservativism ideology. I'll wait.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2019, 05:16:46 PM »

If you were half as smart as you think you are you might be just competent enough to pour piss out of a boot with instruction written on the heel.

Chuikov

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2019, 06:39:01 PM »

If you were half as smart as you think you are you might be just competent enough to pour piss out of a boot with instruction written on the heel.

Oh lawd, please don't tell me you subscribe to V's diatribe.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2019, 06:46:32 PM »
Lmfao  :rofl

Please provide me one example of a Nazi or Fascist policy from the actual manifesto that Mussolini or Hitler wrote that relates to conservativism ideology. I'll wait.

You mean conservative ideology? Please provide a current conservative that does. While we may have HT's blessing to talk history I still am of the opinion that politics is still a no-no. Now, if you can't tell that you're once again inserting your brand of political crazy into a thread just because you can't seen to help it then keep on driving the crazy bus.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2019, 06:55:14 PM »
You mean conservative ideology? Please provide a current conservative that does. While we may have HT's blessing to talk history I still am of the opinion that politics is still a no-no. Now, if you can't tell that you're once again inserting your brand of political crazy into a thread just because you can't seen to help it then keep on driving the crazy bus.

Yup, just what I thought. No answers and all BS. Just like a typical soviet propagandist.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2019, 07:09:32 PM »
Yup, just what I thought. No answers and all BS. Just like a typical soviet propagandist.

I'll say this just one more time, son. You don't know what 'soviet' means. You never served, during or after the cold war (when asked, you dodged with a bs answer) but you like to think you are bravely championing something worthwhile here. You're not wanting answers. If you did, you would formally enroll in actual studies. You're wanting what you believe to be accepted as a reality when, well, it's not. Now, for everyone's good, especially your own, you really should stop crazy bombing threads randomly. I don't tend to block but the crazy is too much. See ya.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2019, 07:57:42 PM »
I'll say this just one more time, son. You don't know what 'soviet' means. You never served, during or after the cold war (when asked, you dodged with a bs answer) but you like to think you are bravely championing something worthwhile here. You're not wanting answers. If you did, you would formally enroll in actual studies. You're wanting what you believe to be accepted as a reality when, well, it's not. Now, for everyone's good, especially your own, you really should stop crazy bombing threads randomly. I don't tend to block but the crazy is too much. See ya.

Snooze. More garbage from an emotional soviet who cannot debate.  2 NYPD officers and 2 republican former Congress members have been found dead this week. I don't give a single F about what you say you coward. My family already fought in 3 wars because of the cockroaches you defend. I will enjoy watching your coward cabal go down to the US military and the Anons you cannot stop or control.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2019, 08:11:00 PM »
Mommy!   Daddy!   Please stop fighting!  :cry :cry :cry :cry
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline quig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2019, 03:58:30 PM »
They hate nationalist who are proud of their countries.
This is the only part of your post that I'll touch since I don't want banned, but...

To be fair, there isn't a single 1st world country in existence today that is not feeling the effects of what this sentence implies. Going into it any deeper here would result in a ban which would just further outline the depth of the situation. Maybe we should have made some changes post-war or even way before here in the good ole US of A.

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2019, 05:01:32 PM »
This is why nothing pisses me off more than people calling conservatives 'Nazis'. The Nazis were in Cahoots with the Russian commies from day 1. They were all fighting for the same thing, a communist government take over for all of Europe. Then Hitler decided, meh, screw Russia, we want that too. (How nationalist of him). Stalin realized that Hitler was a crazy lunatic so he joined our efforts out of spite. Since then, the US has always been buddy buddy with the Soviets. McCarthy knew but of course the Soviets and Dems had our media already so they shamed him and made him to be the bad guy. Since then the Soviets and Nazis regrouped with each other as they realized they still had the same overall global ideals of government totalitarian control. Now we have the Russian Soviets, Dem soviets and Nazi Germany leaders like Merkel who have all taken over the EU. That's why the EU has turned against their own people to allow migrants to take over countries. They hate nationalist who are proud of their countries. Russia is mad because they no longer have control of the American people's perception thru the soviet media. Everything the Dems are doing today is reverse psychology projection, a soviet tactic. They shall get no credit from us.
All I will say about this statement is that it is the biggest load of horse manure that could be spread. Trumpanzee
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2019, 07:56:53 PM »
Stop embarrassing yourself.

Same goes for yourself.  And just to give you perspective I think he is a twit too.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2019, 08:02:08 PM »
Same goes for yourself.  And just to give you perspective I think he is a twit too.

Without your perspective and opinion, how'd I ever get along? (I think you should start trying to read the thread all the way through before you opine, though.) :D

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2019, 11:21:11 PM »
I don't know anything about DmonSlyr, but I think his lack of knowledge on this subject is understandable given our current educational system. The whole left/right definition has been muddled by the very people that wish to remain dominant over the obsequious masses. The division within our country is designed to keep people looking in the wrong direction. The Roman "Bread and Circuses" if you will. It's not really politics as much as it is an elite standing versus popularity contest. It's actually funny that it backfired on the elite this last time around.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline John Galt

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2019, 11:42:13 PM »
I don't know anything about DmonSlyr, but I think his lack of knowledge on this subject is understandable given our current educational system. The whole left/right definition has been muddled by the very people that wish to remain dominant over the obsequious masses. The division within our country is designed to keep people looking in the wrong direction. The Roman "Bread and Circuses" if you will. It's not really politics as much as it is an elite standing versus popularity contest. It's actually funny that it backfired on the elite this last time around.

Dmnonslyr is a tin foil hat wearing Alex Jones supporter.
VDub