Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126169 times)

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #450 on: March 06, 2020, 09:45:45 PM »
Oh sorry man. Out living a life while I still can.  Drinks and dinner with friends, the usual. Funny how you skipped my questions with no answer but are waiting on mine.

Yes, I’ll happily disagree with it. Anyone with a basic intelligence would disagree with a blatantly biased statement masquerading as a question. If you had an actual question that made the slightest bit of sense, I would answer it also.

Now.I’ll make it easy for you. Give 3 examples of the current president saying or doing something that was against the betterment of USA.

The majority of the USA can fill this entire forum with a list. How about you list just 3?

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #451 on: March 06, 2020, 10:33:19 PM »
Calm down and read the forum posting rules that you skipped over.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #452 on: March 06, 2020, 10:41:05 PM »
Now.ill make it easy for you. Give 3 examples of the current president

Finally, some condescending instruction from one of our effete betters.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #453 on: March 06, 2020, 10:46:14 PM »
A couple of sites that give up-to-date stats on SARS-2:

https://ncov2019.live/data

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #454 on: March 06, 2020, 10:52:42 PM »
One of the encouraging things:

On
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Looking at the logarithmic graphs of total cases and total deaths, it doesn't look exponential (which would be a straight line on logarithmic plot).  Good news if that data is representative of reality, instead of a result of non-reporting.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #455 on: March 07, 2020, 02:53:20 AM »

I have NOTHING  :headscratch: He is pretty much doing things like I probably would. Pretty sure that I wouldnt Tweet like he does, or make up "Nicknames" for my adversaries but other than that...I am at a loss. I havent seen anything he has said or done, that has caused any harm to US. There is a LOT of speculation, as too POSSIBLE adverse effects but that is like Beauty. It is in the eye of the beholder. YMMV, but for me, So Far, its all  :aok
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #456 on: March 07, 2020, 10:46:50 AM »

So you're the one who will be responsible for bringing it into your household.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #458 on: March 07, 2020, 12:09:28 PM »
Oh sorry man. Out living a life while I still can.  Drinks and dinner with friends, the usual. Funny how you skipped my questions with no answer but are waiting on mine.

Yes, I’ll happily disagree with it. Anyone with a basic intelligence would disagree with a blatantly biased statement masquerading as a question. If you had an actual question that made the slightest bit of sense, I would answer it also.

Now.ill make it easy for you. Give 3 examples of the current president saying or doing something that was against the betterment of USA.

The majority of the USA can fill this entire forum with a list. How about you list just 3?

Perfect example of a shill fraud post.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #459 on: March 07, 2020, 12:21:17 PM »
News flash.

Biased imbecile at trash news site interviews one person.  Makes up transparent and embarassing lie that it proves what half of all Americans think.  People who lack critical reasoning skills fall for it.  Details at 11.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #460 on: March 07, 2020, 12:42:33 PM »

you caught us, we get paid 2,000 a week to try to convert you to our side. i would give you more details but I'm not allowed to talk about them.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #461 on: March 07, 2020, 12:57:57 PM »

Thank you

Firetech....pathetic.... You didn't answer my question...hilarious

So just for the record Firetech does not believe in the American dream... He doesn't believe that people should be in charge of their own lives... He doesn't believe that people should strive to make their community better or help their neighbors...

Firetech and others with TDS are what's wrong with this pictures

Firetech...who in the hell brought up POTUS???  You.

The question was whether or not you agree with the basic American values of society... And you don't...

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #462 on: March 07, 2020, 01:27:42 PM »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #463 on: March 07, 2020, 01:28:12 PM »
Thank you

Firetech....pathetic.... You didn't answer my question...hilarious

So just for the record Firetech does not believe in the American dream... He doesn't believe that people should be in charge of their own lives... He doesn't believe that people should strive to make their community better or help their neighbors...

Firetech and others with TDS are what's wrong with this pictures

Firetech...who in the hell brought up POTUS???  You.

The question was whether or not you agree with the basic American values of society... And you don't...

hate to tell you but neither does violator.  him and his conspiracy theories calling others cockroaches, traitors and other stupid comments.

he claims whatever he listens to is the only right way.  that dude is so far gone that he actually believes there's 60k secret indictments which is surprising because a while ago, he claimed there were 93k secret indictments.

the American basic values of society was just a dream based on who you ask.

you defending a guy that years ago claimed Americans were gonna be held in concentration camps.  and i can go on and on, but violator proved everything i have said just in this thread alone.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #464 on: March 07, 2020, 02:26:45 PM »
I became a “follower” when he posted Chemtrail pics a couple years back...lol

A perfect example of one’s ignorance, but willing to perpetuate a myth based on the authority and contributions of our Patriotic Independent Citizen News Experts on YouTube & Google.