Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126207 times)

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #630 on: March 10, 2020, 06:21:22 PM »
Calm down Kanye West.

Ok, Taylor Swift.

just stating that he's the one claiming he alone gets the credit for all the growth of the stock market, in turn he gets all the blame when it goes down. Fair is fair, right?

Sure, ribbing someone on that is fair.  But believing either side of that as being reality is foolishness.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #631 on: March 10, 2020, 06:22:37 PM »
Seems you didn't (or couldn't) understand Busher's post:

Okay...... the vast majority of people in washinton never had anything to do with china. Wtf would it start there?  How the F does it goes from Washington to California to New York to Miami?

But hardly vancouver, which has a huge chinese population that people escaping china would have flocked to.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #632 on: March 10, 2020, 06:27:12 PM »
But hardly vancouver, which has a huge chinese population that people escaping china would have flocked to.

My Scottish, Irish, German and English cousins from ancestors long past come to Lubbock, Texas by the droves.  :rolleyes:

You've never been one to stop when you're behind, are ya?

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #633 on: March 10, 2020, 06:28:41 PM »
Initial spread of infectious disease is like rolling dice.  Seattle got snake eyes.  Vancouver got box cars.  Could have been the other way around.  Both places have a lot of travel to and from china.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #634 on: March 10, 2020, 06:31:43 PM »
Initial spread of infectious disease is like rolling dice.  Seattle got snake eyes.  Vancouver got box cars.  Could have been the other way around.  Both places have a lot of travel to and from china.

If DS/V chose to focus on just general travel and not regional ancestry he might have had a rational/salient point.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #635 on: March 10, 2020, 06:33:31 PM »
Both places have a lot of travel to and from china.

And that doesn't mean Chinese people.

US manufactures, retail merchandisers have people going back and forth to their supply chains in China on a regular basis.  Daily.

Well, at least they did.  :O

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #636 on: March 10, 2020, 06:36:07 PM »
Okay...... the vast majority of people in washinton never had anything to do with china. Wtf would it start there?  How the F does it goes from Washington to California to New York to Miami?

Thank you Arlo for your comment. Do you also sometimes feel like you're trying to train a brick?

DS, why don't you try reading some publications on viruses, not newspapers - I mean medical texts. Viruses are the most common form of life on the planet. They mutate all the time and they exist as a parasite. Medicine cannot cure a virus, it can only prevent it from spreading, hopefully long enough to eradicate it. At least until the next one appears.
Thank God, this one did not first appear in Dallas Texas, but it just as easily could have. But I think you'll remain convinced it's all the fault of the Chinese.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #637 on: March 10, 2020, 06:45:09 PM »
Thank God, this one did not first appear in Dallas Texas

It might not have been first , but I doubt it's far behind given that it is a travel hub.  You don't honestly think is isn't already here do you?  It can take 24 days for serious symptoms to develop and we have only even test about 5000 across the whole nations.

In 3 weeks, we'll have over 1000 confirmed cases here is DFW I bet.

:frown:
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #638 on: March 10, 2020, 06:49:06 PM »
Thank you Arlo for your comment. Do you also sometimes feel like you're trying to train a brick?

DS, why don't you try reading some publications on viruses, not newspapers - I mean medical texts. Viruses are the most common form of life on the planet. They mutate all the time and they exist as a parasite. Medicine cannot cure a virus, it can only prevent it from spreading, hopefully long enough to eradicate it. At least until the next one appears.
Thank God, this one did not first appear in Dallas Texas, but it just as easily could have. But I think you'll remain convinced it's all the fault of the Chinese.

If a city is majority Chinese, it has a better chance of contracting a virus from a Chinese country. It makes logical sense.

This virus spreading does not make logical sense. Think about it. If a person had the virus on the plane coming to Seattle, all of those people could be infected. The questions is, how many of them actually were? If the virus spreads as badly as many say it does, than thousands in Seattle should have had it. Why is the virus not in any middle states like Idaho.

If you think logically, this whole thing is BS.

Yall should be smart enough to realize that instead of trusting a corrupt and cowardly media.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #639 on: March 10, 2020, 06:49:50 PM »
anything can be politized.  for example i can tell you I hate pancakes and you literally can make a federal case out of it.
semp
Well, not Eagler, per say, but I bet there's someone in this thread that would see the leftist, commie, America hating, cowardly, insinuation in such.
I think all's good, now if he would have said 'flapjacks' then it would have been a different ballgame.   :old:
Ground Pounders ...

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #640 on: March 10, 2020, 07:09:21 PM »
If a city is majority Chinese, it has a better chance of contracting a virus from a Chinese country. It makes logical sense.

This virus spreading does not make logical sense. Think about it. If a person had the virus on the plane coming to Seattle, all of those people could be infected. The questions is, how many of them actually were? If the virus spreads as badly as many say it does, than thousands in Seattle should have had it. Why is the virus not in any middle states like Idaho.

If you think logically, this whole thing is BS.

Yall should be smart enough to realize that instead of trusting a corrupt and cowardly media.

Your first sentence makes no sense. A huge segment of the people of New York are Irish. So that means they have a huge chance catching an Irish disease? What about the Italian New Yorkers. Did they cause Italy to have the second worst breakout after China.

"If you think logically, this whole thing is BS." I don't believe we have seen any logic out of you yet.

Lastly I have yet to see anything corrupt or cowardly out of the media yet. A no one has said anyone trusts them but as the only professed real American here, I am sure you defend the Bill of Rights where it says:

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prevents the government from making laws which regulate an establishment of religion, prohibit the free exercise of religion, or abridge the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press.....
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #641 on: March 10, 2020, 07:43:08 PM »
Your first sentence makes no sense. A huge segment of the people of New York are Irish. So that means they have a huge chance catching an Irish disease? What about the Italian New Yorkers. Did they cause Italy to have the second worst breakout after China.

"If you think logically, this whole thing is BS." I don't believe we have seen any logic out of you yet.

Lastly I have yet to see anything corrupt or cowardly out of the media yet. A no one has said anyone trusts them but as the only professed real American here, I am sure you defend the Bill of Rights where it says:

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prevents the government from making laws which regulate an establishment of religion, prohibit the free exercise of religion, or abridge the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press.....

It makes logical sense. If you were a Chinese person who wanted to escape china, and had family in a in another country, you would go there. Therefore, a lot of a Chinese people would have flocked to vancouver with a huge population of chinese people. How does that not make sense to you?

Secondly, if a media is involved in a coup against the president, and involved in blaming an election on Russia. And in bed (literally) with many members of the previous administration. That means in is not free. That means its propaganda. That means it has been infiltrated. The nazi marxists Soviets have taken full advantage of our freedoms by taking over private corporations which are in Cahoots with elected officials, aka fascism. That is not freedom of the press. That is political propaganda designed to subvert the population. Good thing they are being sued for Libel though. When the truth comes out about a lot of things, you will be in shock because you will wonder why your media covered it up (much like the ABC epstein cover up that project veritas exposed.) 
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #642 on: March 10, 2020, 08:06:01 PM »

Jesus. 

@1:33

"This is just beginning. 
[...]
Probably the best guess we have right now is [...] this could be at least 10 to 15 times worse than the worst flu season we've seen.

We conservatively estimate this could require 48 million hospitalizations with 96 million cases actually occurring, and 480 thousand deaths that can occur over the next 3 to 7 months."

OK.  This guy has me creeped out.

I beginning to think maybe I was wrong on masks.   :confused:

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #644 on: March 10, 2020, 08:08:18 PM »
It makes logical sense. If you were a Chinese person who wanted to escape china, and had family in a in another country, you would go there. Therefore, a lot of a Chinese people would have flocked to vancouver with a huge population of chinese people. How does that not make sense to you?

When the truth comes out about a lot of things, you will be in shock because you will wonder why your media covered it up (much like the ABC epstein cover up that project veritas exposed.) 

One should get out of Troutucky once in a while. Perhaps you would see how big the world is and how small minded you are......

Oh and when exactly is the “Truth” going to come out? You have parroting that phrase for a couple years now. Or is that another one of those things you are not at liberty to discuss?.....lol