Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126200 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #615 on: March 10, 2020, 02:54:34 PM »
bit misleading as people are allowed to come in and go.   guard is there to help decontaminate buildings, whatever that means.

semp

And is exactly how this event can be politicized....

Do you think such actions if needed or not calm fears or ignites them?

Sad when you can't trust your leaders or media as they all have their own selfish motives.

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #616 on: March 10, 2020, 03:01:00 PM »
bit misleading as people are allowed to come in and go.   guard is there to help decontaminate buildings, whatever that means.

semp

Currently.  But it takes time to establish a blockage of all roads.  If you don't drop the net instantly, vectors make a run for it so as not to get sealed in.  (Like I plan to do.  :D)

If it were me in charge  and I was even contemplating that, I'd get my muscle deployed and into position in a non-threatening manner so that if I give the signal they can drop the net like a lightning bolt.

:noid

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #617 on: March 10, 2020, 03:31:23 PM »
And is exactly how this event can be politicized....

Do you think such actions if needed or not calm fears or ignites them?

Sad when you can't trust your leaders or media as they all have their own selfish motives.

<S>

Eagler

anything can be politized.  for example i can tell you I hate pancakes and you literally can make a federal case out of it.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #618 on: March 10, 2020, 03:37:47 PM »
anything can be politized.  for example i can tell you I hate pancakes and you literally can make a federal case out of it.

Well, not Eagler, per say, but I bet there's someone in this thread that would see the leftist, commie, America hating, cowardly, insinuation in such.

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #619 on: March 10, 2020, 04:13:34 PM »

semp

Note to Self:
Self put Semp on...... “The List”’.....

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #620 on: March 10, 2020, 04:22:00 PM »
Well, not Eagler, per say, but I bet there's someone in this thread that would see the leftist, commie, America hating, cowardly, insinuation in such.

now add the fact that i don't eat sugar and it suddenly gets worst.

semp

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #621 on: March 10, 2020, 04:48:06 PM »
Wait, so...what is this one about again?  Is it the Aliens again?

:headscratch:
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #622 on: March 10, 2020, 04:52:23 PM »

:rofl :aok

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #623 on: March 10, 2020, 04:53:29 PM »

gullible people, what makes them think.

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #624 on: March 10, 2020, 04:56:07 PM »

Its actually the Russians. Duhhhhhhhhhh
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #625 on: March 10, 2020, 05:46:39 PM »

Will have a wall to keep out one set of Aliens and Space Force to keep out the others!

MEGA!    "Make Earth Great Again!"
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #626 on: March 10, 2020, 05:50:48 PM »
Tell me, how does a city like Vancouver , in British Columbia Canada, not have a major outbreak considering it's a city with the most abundant Chinese people outside of China?

Now that sounds like pigeon-holing at its best. They are Chinese so they are the cause, more susceptible to the disease, or carriers of the virus...what?
Had you done a little educational reading, you would have learned that the vast majority of the Chinese people living in the greater Vancouver are descendants of the people who immigrated to the BC coast in the late 1780's... even before Canada was a country and 100 years before BC became a province of Canada. They are Canadians but they look different so that makes them evil??
Again, mouth in motion before brain in gear huh?
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #627 on: March 10, 2020, 05:58:55 PM »
Now that sounds like pigeon-holing at its best. They are Chinese so they are the cause, more susceptible to the disease, or carriers of the virus...what?
Had you done a little educational reading, you would have learned that the vast majority of the Chinese people living in the greater Vancouver are descendants of the people who immigrated to the BC coast in the late 1780's... even before Canada was a country and 100 years before BC became a province of Canada. They are Canadians but they look different so that makes them evil??
Again, mouth in motion before brain in gear huh?

Lmao. Where did I say any of that? Gee golly, because no one would ever travel to Vancouver to go see their family or friends or something in a city with tons of Chinese people.

Funny how they traveled to washinton tho. How else does the virus get to Washington but not Vancouver? Everyone and their neighbor should be infected by now.

The whole thing in the US is very weird to me. Cases just magically popping up all over the place. Meanwhile Hong Kong is pretty much dry. The cases in china are clearing up. In a matter of a week?

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #628 on: March 10, 2020, 06:06:13 PM »
Gee golly, because no one would ever travel to Vancouver to go see their family or friends or something in a city with tons of Chinese people.

Funny how they traveled to washinton tho. How else does the virus get to Washington but not Vancouver? Everyone and their neighbor should be infected by now.

Seems you didn't (or couldn't) understand Busher's post:

... the vast majority of the Chinese people living in the greater Vancouver are descendants of the people who immigrated to the BC coast in the late 1780's... .

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #629 on: March 10, 2020, 06:11:11 PM »

Jesus. 

@1:33

"This is just beginning. 
[...]
Probably the best guess we have right now is [...] this could be at least 10 to 15 times worse than the worst flu season we've seen.

We conservatively estimate this could require 48 million hospitalizations with 96 million cases actually occurring, and 480 thousand deaths that can occur over the next 3 to 7 months."