Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126203 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #645 on: March 10, 2020, 08:14:22 PM »
One should get out of Troutucky once in a while. Perhaps you would see how big the world is and how small minded you are......

Oh and when exactly is the “Truth” going to come out? You have parroting that phrase for a couple years now. Or is that another one of those things you are not at liberty to discuss?.....lol

Yall are the ones with the small minds. I accept any factual information to any arguement that beats mine. You can call me crazy but that doesn't disprove my argument. I have accepted arguements against mine many times and admitted things I was wrong on.

I expect soon many have already been removed from power (government and CEOs). Do you believe that John Durham exist? Let's start with that.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 08:20:09 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #646 on: March 10, 2020, 08:15:15 PM »
It makes logical sense. If you were a Chinese person who wanted to escape china, and had family in a in another country, you would go there. Therefore, a lot of a Chinese people would have flocked to vancouver with a huge population of chinese people. How does that not make sense to you?

Secondly, if a media is involved in a coup against the president, and involved in blaming an election on Russia. And in bed (literally) with many members of the previous administration. That means in is not free. That means its propaganda. That means it has been infiltrated. The nazi marxists Soviets have taken full advantage of our freedoms by taking over private corporations which are in Cahoots with elected officials, aka fascism. That is not freedom of the press. That is political propaganda designed to subvert the population. Good thing they are being sued for Libel though. When the truth comes out about a lot of things, you will be in shock because you will wonder why your media covered it up (much like the ABC epstein cover up that project veritas exposed.)

Only you believe that the Media is conducting a Presidential coup. And you seem to believe it because he said so. Robert Mueller conducted a detailed investigation into whether Russia was involved in the election. I was not allowed to read the document nor was any other person. The evidence therein was as you will recall interpreted by the AG, then the document was sealed.
I for one wonder why. I could never accept that it's crap just because the President says so. I wouldn't believe that from the current President or any of the Presidents that came before.
I believe that a free press is there to hold the feet of Politicians to the fire. If they do something that benefits the nation it should be reported. If they do something stupid that harms the nation it should be reported. And if they do something corrupt, or criminal, that should make headlines, because God knows, politicians in general do not possess the integrity to police their own group.
No President is the second coming of the Messiah, not this one, not any of them. The Messiah is far too honest to want the job.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #647 on: March 10, 2020, 08:15:50 PM »
anything can be politized.  for example i can tell you I hate pancakes and you literally can make a federal case out of it.

semp

Or say the $3 bottle of walmart brand maple syrup tastes better then the $20 bottle of pure canadian maple syrup

EDIT - that made me hungry so I am dipping my cheese pizza sticks in pancake syrup. yum
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 08:17:53 PM by Meatwad »
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #648 on: March 10, 2020, 08:19:18 PM »
Or say the $3 bottle of walmart brand maple syrup tastes better then the $20 bottle of pure canadian maple syrup

I worked for a Canadian owned company in the DFW area and we got an annual allotment for free. Then diabetes. Good times.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #649 on: March 10, 2020, 08:26:34 PM »
I think all's good, now if he would have said 'flapjacks' then it would have been a different ballgame.   :old:

sugar man, sugar.  i don't eat sugar. well except girl scout cookies.  i don't eat anything sweet or rarely do.

actually eating too much sugar makes me nauseous and dizzy.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #650 on: March 10, 2020, 08:39:34 PM »
Only you believe that the Media is conducting a Presidential coup. And you seem to believe it because he said so. Robert Mueller conducted a detailed investigation into whether Russia was involved in the election. I was not allowed to read the document nor was any other person. The evidence therein was as you will recall interpreted by the AG, then the document was sealed.
I for one wonder why. I could never accept that it's crap just because the President says so. I wouldn't believe that from the current President or any of the Presidents that came before.
I believe that a free press is there to hold the feet of Politicians to the fire. If they do something that benefits the nation it should be reported. If they do something stupid that harms the nation it should be reported. And if they do something corrupt, or criminal, that should make headlines, because God knows, politicians in general do not possess the integrity to police their own group.
No President is the second coming of the Messiah, not this one, not any of them. The Messiah is far too honest to want the job.

If I told you those 'russians' were hired by fusion GPS and many of them were in a global intelligence agency to spy on, and frame and entrapt Trump, and the media that you trust covered it all up and still tried to take him down every day. Would you still understand why they hid it and why Mueller looked like an idiot on the stand? Or would you call me crazy?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #651 on: March 10, 2020, 09:07:41 PM »
If I told you those 'russians' were hired by fusion GPS and many of them were in a global intelligence agency to spy on, and frame and entrapt Trump, and the media that you trust covered it all up and still tried to take him down every day. Would you still understand why they hid it and why Mueller looked like an idiot on the stand? Or would you call me crazy?

I wouldn't ever call anyone crazy. That's a medical issue and I am not a psychiatrist.

I do admit don't understand your faith in Trump's infallibility. He's apparently the only one you believe can "clean the swamp".
I further have never seen Robert Mueller act like an idiot. He struck me as a rather intelligent well educated member of the judiciary. I would have preferred that the report arising from his investigation had been open for me to either accept or reject it based upon its merits or failings.
I sure as hell don't accept that the Sovereign is a good or righteous man of integrity just because he tells everyone that he is. There are far too many other people that say he isn't and no one since Jesus Christ is completely right.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #652 on: March 10, 2020, 09:11:42 PM »

Will have a wall to keep out one set of Aliens and Space Force to keep out the others!

(Image removed from quote.)

MEGA!    "Make Earth Great Again!"

:rofl
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #653 on: March 10, 2020, 09:48:12 PM »
Does that mean we are going to build a wall around the earth to keep out illegal aliens?
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #654 on: March 10, 2020, 09:49:30 PM »
Does that mean we are going to build a wall around the earth to keep out illegal aliens?

Only if the Aliens know they have to pay for it :bhead

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #655 on: March 10, 2020, 10:07:27 PM »
A highly simplistic estimate of SARS-2 in the Seattle area.

R0 (how many people a person infects) has been variously reported as between about 1.4 and 3.9, so let's use the middle:  2.65.

Let's assume it takes about a week on average between the time you get those first several viral particles and you infecting the next 2.65 people.

Then, (number of people infected) = 2.65^((number of days since patient zero)/7).

Patient Zero in Seattle was supposedly January 19 (about 52 days ago).  So, Seattle area would be at 2.65^(52/7) = 1400 people currently by that simplistic model.

At 1-2% death rate (middle:  1.5%), that's 1400x0.015 = 21 deaths predicted by cartoon model.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #656 on: March 10, 2020, 10:13:13 PM »

R0 (how many people a person infects) has been variously reported as between about 1.4 and 3.9, so let's use the middle:  2.65.

Let's assume it takes about a week on average between the time you get those first several viral particles and you infecting the next 2.65 people.

Then, (number of people infected) = 2.65^((number of days since patient zero)/7).

Patient Zero in Seattle was supposedly January 19 (about 52 days ago).  So, Seattle area would be at 2.65^(52/7) = 1400 people currently by that simplistic model.

At 1-2% death rate (middle:  1.5%), that's 1400x0.015 = 21 deaths predicted by cartoon model.

Now explain for the kids the magical powers of Exponential Growth.  Say, over 18 months.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #657 on: March 10, 2020, 10:16:45 PM »

Now explain for the kids the magical powers of Exponential Growth.  Say, over 18 months.

Let me get the ball rolling....
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #658 on: March 10, 2020, 10:29:28 PM »

Nice... and to think, they are claiming only 800-1000 cases right now nation wide potentially.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #659 on: March 10, 2020, 10:42:01 PM »
Nice... and to think, they are claiming only 800-1000 cases right now nation wide potentially.

There's a big difference, though, between confirmed cases and actual cases.  Confirmed cases are the ones confirmed to have SARS-2.  Those are the numbers you see.  Actual cases are those plus all the people who haven't been tested and haven't even gone in to see a doctor because, for them, it isn't that severe.

Actual cases could be 5-10 times the number of confirmed cases.