Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126173 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #660 on: March 10, 2020, 11:00:58 PM »
There's a big difference, though, between confirmed cases and actual cases.  Confirmed cases are the ones confirmed to have SARS-2.  Those are the numbers you see.  Actual cases are those plus all the people who haven't been tested and haven't even gone in to see a doctor because, for them, it isn't that severe.

Actual cases could be 5-10 times the number of confirmed cases.

I wouldn't ever call anyone crazy. That's a medical issue and I am not a psychiatrist.

I do admit don't understand your faith in Trump's infallibility. He's apparently the only one you believe can "clean the swamp".
I further have never seen Robert Mueller act like an idiot. He struck me as a rather intelligent well educated member of the judiciary. I would have preferred that the report arising from his investigation had been open for me to either accept or reject it based upon its merits or failings.
I sure as hell don't accept that the Sovereign is a good or righteous man of integrity just because he tells everyone that he is. There are far too many other people that say he isn't and no one since Jesus Christ is completely right.

Alright, we got this coming out.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/03/10/trump-meets-with-health-insurance-ceos-amid-wuhan-virus-spread-n2564330

Bet yall didnt hear that in the media today.

Secondly, check this out. Had to share. The US Navel institute just tweeted today the movie "silent running".
https://mobile.twitter.com/NavalInstitute/status/1237496918399467523

Q posted yesterday "Silent running is a tactic used when..."
https://qmap.pub/

3rd post down #3892.

In reference to a Trump tweet.

Now what are the odds of that?

No fear.
I think our military knows exactly what's going on.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 11:19:56 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #661 on: March 10, 2020, 11:32:06 PM »
Alright, we got this coming out.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/03/10/trump-meets-with-health-insurance-ceos-amid-wuhan-virus-spread-n2564330

Bet yall didnt hear that in the media today.

Secondly, check this out. Had to share. The US Navel institute just tweeted today the movie "silent running".
https://mobile.twitter.com/NavalInstitute/status/1237496918399467523

Q posted yesterday "Silent running is a tactic used when..."
https://qmap.pub/

3rd post down #3892.

In reference to a Trump tweet.

Now what are the odds of that?

No fear.
I think our military knows exactly what's going on.

yeah i didn't hear about the meeting with pharma ceos today because it was reported several days ago.

and the navel institute was reported full if lint, again. big problem since the dawn of man.

but seriously why Twitter when they can just email.  and how many times do they play that movie everyday.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #662 on: March 11, 2020, 12:54:02 AM »
Only if the Aliens know they have to pay for it :bhead

But pay in what?

If it's with this:

I'm ALL for it!   :x
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #663 on: March 11, 2020, 06:56:47 AM »
But pay in what?

If it's with this:

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm ALL for it!   :x

:aok
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #664 on: March 11, 2020, 08:14:43 AM »
Thank you Arlo for your comment. Do you also sometimes feel like you're trying to train a brick?

DS, why don't you try reading some publications on viruses, not newspapers - I mean medical texts. Viruses are the most common form of life on the planet. They mutate all the time and they exist as a parasite. Medicine cannot cure a virus, it can only prevent it from spreading, hopefully long enough to eradicate it. At least until the next one appears.
Thank God, this one did not first appear in Dallas Texas, but it just as easily could have. But I think you'll remain convinced it's all the fault of the Chinese.

Reading about viruses we find the new flu strains come from parts of Asia. Every year.  They don't initially appear in Dallas because we're required to be more hygienic.

I posted about a book earlier in the thread that explains it and predicted this current virus.

Pandemic, a book by Sonia Shah, predicted the current novel corona virus starting in a wet market in China.

There is also a book by Vladimir Bukovsky called Judgment in Moscow: Soviet Crimes and Western Complicity which details from old KGB files the Soviet campaign to change US culture which Violator has heard about.

Propaganda works, all you need is like minded people in education and the news business.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #665 on: March 11, 2020, 08:31:40 AM »
Violator,

The majority of people in Vancouver arent Chinese,they're Canadians!

Just the facts Ma'am just the facts.

Oh and Seattle has many companies that have ties to China,wonder how many came back before we even knew there was an issue with a virus?

Has anyone noticed the confirmed cases and deaths have increased slightly? Still not on par with the latest Flu deaths but it's not just 20 anymore.

In other news,I went to a boxing match last night and a hockey game broke out.

:salute

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #666 on: March 11, 2020, 09:00:37 AM »
The good news is if one is worried about such things as what " Q" just texted then life is good as you don't have any real issues going on currently in your life.

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #667 on: March 11, 2020, 09:18:26 AM »
The good news is if one is worried about such things as what " Q" just texted then life is good as you don't have any real issues going on currently in your life.

Probably central air in the basement with mom bringing hot meals down?

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #668 on: March 11, 2020, 10:42:16 AM »
Violator,

The majority of people in Vancouver arent Chinese,they're Canadians!

Just the facts Ma'am just the facts.

Oh and Seattle has many companies that have ties to China,wonder how many came back before we even knew there was an issue with a virus?

Has anyone noticed the confirmed cases and deaths have increased slightly? Still not on par with the latest Flu deaths but it's not just 20 anymore.

In other news,I went to a boxing match last night and a hockey game broke out.

Yes, but you dont think a single one of them has family in China? Or people have recently moved there from china? Surely there would be work going back and forth. Its just strange to me. I know how Chinese people are. You open one H mart and the whole neighborhood moves next to it, I've seen it.

IMO, the virus isnt moving as fast as you'd think, but it can travel 5,000 miles across the country, very weird. We in america and canada have much higher standards of cleanliness and less smokers than China, so what is bad over there wont be as bad here.

To me, its spreading very slow.

Probably central air in the basement with mom bringing hot meals down?

If you look at the Q map link i posted at the top, you will see that Qpost # 3893 (second to last post). He basically jokes about people calling them a person in their moms basement.

<S>

Eagler

Not far from the truth. Ironically, when I got involved in this research, my life completely changed for the better. My spirituality was healed. I have been extremely happy since. Luckily I am in a stage of my life where I can research this stuff. Then Q came out and I was lucky to start following it from the very beginning. Perhaps soon you will understand the reason for Q, and for people like me to help show what's going on to people who dont have much time to really look into it.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #669 on: March 11, 2020, 11:00:44 AM »
Happy/spiritually calm people don't tend to get all fanatical and name-call when they feel their cause being threatened.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #670 on: March 11, 2020, 11:03:43 AM »
Not moving fast enough? Exactly how fast do you want it to move?

As I said we are used to going to the doctors or hospital,I was there just last week and they had the nerve to charge me 4 bucks to park.,I have to go again tomorrow,gonna have the wife drop me off,that will teach them for charging me to park!

I did get a flu shot but that just makes it so I dont have to wear a mask at the hospital,shame to hide my pretty face from all those nurses.

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #671 on: March 11, 2020, 11:18:27 AM »
Yes, but you dont think a single one of them has family in China? Or people have recently moved there from china? Surely there would be work going back and forth. Its just strange to me. I know how Chinese people are. You open one H mart and the whole neighborhood moves next to it, I've seen it.

IMO, the virus isnt moving as fast as you'd think, but it can travel 5,000 miles across the country, very weird. We in america and canada have much higher standards of cleanliness and less smokers than China, so what is bad over there wont be as bad here.

To me, its spreading very slow.

If you look at the Q map link i posted at the top, you will see that Qpost # 3893 (second to last post). He basically jokes about people calling them a person in their moms basement.

Not far from the truth. Ironically, when I got involved in this research, my life completely changed for the better. My spirituality was healed. I have been extremely happy since. Luckily I am in a stage of my life where I can research this stuff. Then Q came out and I was lucky to start following it from the very beginning. Perhaps soon you will understand the reason for Q, and for people like me to help show what's going on to people who dont have much time to really look into it.

Not moving fast enough? The testing is just in the beginning stages now. Those numbers are going to skyrocket. It's moved already, we are weeks behind the ball at this point.

Pretty soon your Q posts will reflect that also.

It's pure fear that drives your reading/copying and pasting nonsense for hours per day son.. don't try and church it up by calling it research. You're not the first and sadly not the last to do it.

Go outside, get some sun and disconnect from the internet.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #672 on: March 11, 2020, 11:20:47 AM »
V

One of my cousins is a wack job end of the world "prepper"

He is also a conspiracy nut job as everything is a conspiracy to him.

He is not saving or educating anyone as they try to avoid him and his crazy conversations.

I think he is using it as a distraction from larger issues in his life.

Take a chill pill and realize even if everything you think is a conspiracy actally was - it will not make one iota of a difference in your life or mine.

Your reaction to this noise looks from the outside to be causing much unnecessary strife and stress.

Relax and enjoy your day and let others worry about things totally out of their control - if they even exist.

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #673 on: March 11, 2020, 11:36:32 AM »
V

He is not saving or educating anyone as they try to avoid him and his crazy conversations.

Take a chill pill and realize even if everything you think is a conspiracy actally was - it will not make one iota of a difference in your life or mine.

Your reaction to this noise looks from the outside to be causing much unnecessary strife and stress.

Relax and enjoy your day and let others worry about things totally out of their control - if they even exist.

<S>

Eagler

Spot on!

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #674 on: March 11, 2020, 11:44:52 AM »
V

<S>

Eagler

Oh yes it will. And it's silly to write him off. The signs are everywhere. He's actually pretty smart for preparing for the worst.

Jusy go read the UN Agenda 30 if you think I'm crazy. This is not a joke. It's what they actually want to do. They want to destroy our industry create a single world government. Are you going to sit there at let it happen?

I dont know about you but I am tired of paying $1,100 a month in taxes out of my hard earned pay check. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of the media. I'm tired of hollywood. I'm tired of the music industry. When every Golly-geen album and or singer has to put a pyramid with an all seeing eye in it on their albums, or show it in their hand signs. I know there is an agenda. These are the same people turning their kids into girls, trying to tell us that global warming is going to end the earth in 10 years. I'm tired of it. The majority of these people have sold out and done some evil sick crap. We must all unite to take down their power of evil manipulation. 

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-