Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126172 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #1125 on: March 17, 2020, 05:03:16 PM »
There's an article in the journal Science that suggests only 1 in 7 cases are severe enough to seek treatment and get counted. That would mean 40,000 currently infected with a CFR of .2%.

Lets all hope that is the case.  If we can pull our testing head out of our dysfunctional orifice, maybe we can get large enough numbers to show that, which would go a long way to helping us loosen up the mass isolation protocols.

I'm skeptical though.  It doesn't look like Iran and Italy are seeing something with a 0.2 CFR.  Looking at how China reacted, it doesn't seem like they were seeing something like a 0.2 CFR.

Another possibility is that I think it on average takes 24 days from infection to onset of life-threatening condition.   This is happening really fast.  If this is growing exponentially, then the vast majority of the current cases, identified or not,  have not yet had time to have aged into the critical phase. 

The dropped shoe may still be in mid-air.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 05:05:56 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #1127 on: March 17, 2020, 05:12:04 PM »
There have already been thousands removed from positions Including CEOs. Hundreds have been removed from government positions. Many are being arrested already.

Just look at Lockeed Martin and Bill Gates stepping down, disney ceo last week. And many many many more. The #s of CEOs resigning in the last year have been higher than ever before.

The military tribunals are next..

Well thank God I retired from my cushy overpaid corrupt job at Cabal and Associates. I probably got outta there just before the Pink Slip/ Arrest Warrant/ Military firing squad... WHEW.

Hate to tell you V but you're so far off the wall now, that you're the laughing stock of AH. Good luck re-establishing any respect.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1128 on: March 17, 2020, 07:36:08 PM »
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1129 on: March 17, 2020, 07:45:52 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

And it all ended two weeks early!!!!!!!

It's a miracle!!!

QAnon predicted all of this.  It's on the internet.  Just look it up.

:noid

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1130 on: March 17, 2020, 08:08:42 PM »
 :rofl

And it all ended two weeks early!!!!!!!

It's a miracle!!!

QAnon predicted all of this.  It's on the internet.  Just look it up.

:noid

:rofl

I blew cola right out my nose on that one...
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1131 on: March 17, 2020, 08:14:44 PM »
My air fryer overcooked my fries. Its qanon fault
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1132 on: March 17, 2020, 09:11:48 PM »
All this time and only 100 deaths. Amazing... at least it got some folks attention.off things that kill thousands in much less time.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #1133 on: March 17, 2020, 09:37:55 PM »
This Headline just appeared on the website I use as my homepage:

Republicans, White House Gut Paid Sick Leave In Coronavirus Bill

I didn't read the details because I thought it would likely cause nausea. Of course that's really nothing new.... all politicians make me puke.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #1134 on: March 17, 2020, 09:42:24 PM »

Hate to tell you V but you're so far off the wall now, that you're the laughing stock of AH. Good luck re-establishing any respect.

Because it's perfectly normal for the FBI to lie to the FISA court in order to change the outcome of a Presidential election.  :rofl

Good thing the government bureaucracies, major media, Hollywood, and our Universities are unbiased because that could be bad if they weren't.  :devil

Now back to the epidemic that's changing the world as we know it.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #1135 on: March 17, 2020, 09:48:39 PM »
This Headline just appeared on the website I use as my homepage:

Republicans, White House Gut Paid Sick Leave In Coronavirus Bill

I didn't read the details because I thought it would likely cause nausea. Of course that's really nothing new.... all politicians make me puke.

The details aren't bad. You can learn a lot when you read more than headlines.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #1137 on: March 17, 2020, 09:58:50 PM »
The details aren't bad. You can learn a lot when you read more than headlines.

My point was even more basic. At a time of crisis there is no room for political debate.. every single elected official should be working in concert to help people survive both physical and if need be, financial destruction.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #1138 on: March 17, 2020, 10:02:07 PM »
My point was even more basic. At a time of crisis there is no room for political debate.. every single elected official should be working in concert to help people survive both physical and if need be, financial destruction.

Some of them are, others not so much. that was my point about reading the details so you know who is doing what. The headline was biased to create a specific false impression.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #1139 on: March 17, 2020, 10:05:22 PM »
Well, here ya go then:

[....
How's that compare to your previously stated political bias?  ;)

It's a pointless non sequitur.