Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126165 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #1800 on: March 30, 2020, 03:24:11 PM »
Rant.  Rant.  Rant.  Rant.  Rant.  Rant.  Rant.  Rant.  Rant.  Rant. 

We're laughing at you DmonSlyr.  Just laughing.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1801 on: March 30, 2020, 03:38:25 PM »
We're laughing at you DmonSlyr.  Just laughing.

Thanks for proving you are the child.

NEXT!
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1802 on: March 30, 2020, 03:47:25 PM »

NEXT!

Can you tell us again how it's going to be less than 100 deaths total?  And over by the end of March?

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Laughing.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1803 on: March 30, 2020, 03:51:42 PM »
The cesspool in San Francisco was made by and supported by kalifornia. At least the last I checked. They like it that way as they never choose to change it.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 04:13:17 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #1804 on: March 30, 2020, 03:52:12 PM »

NEXT!

America has survived and thrived for all of it's history by living with it's neighbors. Sometimes those countries need help and sometimes we do (just like a neighborhood, you help you neighbors)

If I remember grade school right, you're wanting us to live in splendid isolation. That's a non starter but glad to see you're still neck deep in TDS (I think that's the term described by the buffoons who watch nothing but entertainment news channel)

in the meantime, I suggest you contact your lizard god Zorp and see if he'll let you rocket off into space and live on one of his planets.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1805 on: March 30, 2020, 04:15:26 PM »
Fork,

Hope you feel better soon! Stay safe and look after you and yours!

:salute

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1806 on: March 30, 2020, 04:20:08 PM »
The cesspool in San Francisco was made by and supported by kalifornia.

when was the last time you were in San Francisco? or California?  are we perfect? hell no, but neither is most of the states that complain about us.

as an example Georgia, they love to complain how we should get kicked out of the union.  but they don't even know that 40% of their budget comes from federal money, in other words, California and other states they love to complain about.

and don't give me that crap about states taxes, if i was to move there, my taxes would double. and I'm not even working.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1807 on: March 30, 2020, 04:22:49 PM »
But god forbid we protect own borders with our military and walls that are cheaper and more effective in the long run.

This guy wants to save the entire world while his own country gets infiltrated and abused.

Pot calling the kettle black if I ever seen it.

Thats a long wall for the north border! But I understand the need for your military to defend it,cant be having all those canuks trying to get in your country.

When you go to build that wall just dont ask us to pay for it cause our dollar is only worth around 70 cents.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1808 on: March 30, 2020, 04:46:35 PM »
Says the idiot that wants to turn America into San Francisco....

I've seen you go Qanon on us all (evidenced) and I make fun of it .... so, of course, you gotta make up something about me (not evidenced) because you're butthurt.  :D

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1809 on: March 30, 2020, 05:15:52 PM »
I've seen you go Qanon on us all (evidenced) and I make fun of it .... so, of course, you gotta make up something about me (not evidenced) because you're butthurt.  :D

Im sorry you lack the mental capability of understanding military intelligence operations. Either that, or you are scared (or paid off) like the rest of them, that your cronies are going to be exposed like never before, and therefore you are here to damage control and fight the narrative. 

America has survived and thrived for all of it's history by living with it's neighbors. Sometimes those countries need help and sometimes we do (just like a neighborhood, you help you neighbors)

If I remember grade school right, you're wanting us to live in splendid isolation. That's a non starter but glad to see you're still neck deep in TDS (I think that's the term described by the buffoons who watch nothing but entertainment news channel)

in the meantime, I suggest you contact your lizard god Zorp and see if he'll let you rocket off into space and live on one of his planets.

No other neighbor country is "helping us" they are using and abusing us. Look at 5 eyes intelligence spying on us. That is unconstitutional. Look at the Paris accord, that is unconstitutional. My taxes shouldn't be paying for international interest. Period. End of discussion. America is not the world's ice cream truck.

We have given away our manufacturing, more have gone homeless than ever before, more are on heroin and dying than ever before, and now we have companies stopping their own products to make hospital supplies that CHINA is preventing us from having. Thanks to your poor understanding Americans are the ones left holding the bag. Its literally proof that your Fairy tale garbage isnt working, and proof that your happy with selling out Americans for the benefit of special interest.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #1810 on: March 30, 2020, 05:18:43 PM »

... our dollar is only worth around 70 cents.

That's why in the USA we only pay women in Canadian dollars.  :bolt:

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1811 on: March 30, 2020, 05:24:23 PM »
Im sorry you lack the mental capability of understanding military intelligence operations. Either that, or you are scared (or paid off) like the rest of them, that your cronies are going to be exposed like never before, and therefore you are here to damage control and fight the narrative. 

This is getting fun. Tell me more about me that you imagine, Qanon dude.  :D

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #1812 on: March 30, 2020, 05:33:58 PM »
This is getting fun. Tell me more about me that you imagine, Qanon dude.  :D

You are so right Arlo. It gets so farfetched... keeping all these bad guys organized must take one heck of a spreadsheet.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1813 on: March 30, 2020, 05:36:27 PM »
You are so right Arlo. It gets so farfetched... keeping all these bad guys organized must take one heck of a spreadsheet.

I think its just repeating what others in his cult post on their Q boards and just randomly applying it to anyone that doesn't drink the Q-laide.  :old:

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1814 on: March 30, 2020, 05:39:03 PM »