Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126201 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #1815 on: March 30, 2020, 05:42:22 PM »
I think its just repeating what others in his cult post on their Q boards and just randomly applying it to anyone that doesn't drink the Q-laide.  :old:

Who is the leader of this "cult" Arlo? Why is being a pro American who wants to expose and stop traitors, a cult?

Why don't you consider the pyramid hand signals by all of your sellout Hollywood clowns a cult? You know, the one hand covering the left eye? All the sex, drugs, and violence they promote is soooo great for America?

You are so right Arlo. It gets so farfetched... keeping all these bad guys organized must take one heck of a spreadsheet.

I sent you a list already about 50 pages back. Apparently you ignored it.

This is how I know yall are frauds. I say Q is going after the cronies and sellout CEOs incahoots with government officials, and others, who are creating "inequality" and committing crimes against Americans. Then you say, bad CEOs are causing all the problems. But because you think Q is a right wing conspiracy. You disregard it. I'm confused at why you say you support taking down cronies, but don't accept that there is a plan to expose and take them out. Shouldn't you be on my side?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1816 on: March 30, 2020, 05:45:38 PM »
It must be a 'military intelligence operation' run by Q-heads that didn't enlist in the military for 'a reason.'  :cool:

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #1817 on: March 30, 2020, 05:56:47 PM »
It must be a 'military intelligence operation' run by Q-heads that didn't enlist in the military for 'a reason.'  :cool:

Now come on. You didn't seriously use the word "intelligence" while talking about Q-heads did you?
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1818 on: March 30, 2020, 05:59:16 PM »
Now come on. You didn't seriously use the word "intelligence" while talking about Q-heads did you?

I'm taking him at his word. He's not just making up stuff about people he feels threatened by because, you know, there's a 'military intelligence operation' he's privy to.  :cool:

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1819 on: March 30, 2020, 06:14:17 PM »
I'm waiting for one our illustrious intelligence agencies to tell me exactly who it is. Until then, you are just as wrong as me.

Read the last few drops for yourself. 

https://qmap.pub/

We've never seen anything like this before. Q is going on for  2 and 1/2 years and no one has exposed who it is, nor have they doxxed themselves. All MSM can do is write hit peices about it, which proves they are corrupt and hate America. 

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #1820 on: March 30, 2020, 06:42:30 PM »
I finally figured out why there has been a recent run on guns and ammo.

People want to guard all their toilet paper.

HiTech

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1821 on: March 30, 2020, 06:47:33 PM »
I'm so sick of retards spending money we dont have, on countries who dont give a rip about us,

I know what you mean.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/29/opinions/coronavirus-personal-protective-equipment-obeidallah/index.html
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #1822 on: March 30, 2020, 06:48:21 PM »
The cesspool in San Francisco was made by and supported by kalifornia. At least the last I checked. They like it that way as they never choose to change it.

An interesting Sciolistic view from Texas.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1823 on: March 30, 2020, 06:52:01 PM »

HiTech

So true, I was limited to only 4 rolls at the super market this weekend. And it was those super thin types you get in porter potties... ughhh
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #1824 on: March 30, 2020, 06:53:42 PM »
I'm waiting for one our illustrious intelligence agencies to tell me exactly who it is. Until then, you are just as wrong as me.

Read the last few drops for yourself. 

https://qmap.pub/

We've never seen anything like this before. Q is going on for  2 and 1/2 years and no one has exposed who it is, nor have they doxxed themselves. All MSM can do is write hit peices about it, which proves they are corrupt and hate America.

I am pretty sure if I believed any of the drivel in that rag, I'd build a log cabin near Mount Logan and live off the land.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1825 on: March 30, 2020, 07:46:33 PM »

HiTech

my wife used to use a roll a day.  now she uses both sides.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #1826 on: March 30, 2020, 08:04:13 PM »
So true, I was limited to only 4 rolls at the super market this weekend. And it was those super thin types you get in porter potties... ughhh

That's so you can get in touch with your inner self, one tear at a time.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1827 on: March 30, 2020, 08:45:01 PM »

HiTech

:aok

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1828 on: March 30, 2020, 10:03:35 PM »

HiTech

:rofl

and for the rest of ya folks...

This is Canada right now looking south...

...and who wanted Ketchup chips? Can't remember... :headscratch:
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1829 on: March 30, 2020, 10:29:42 PM »
when was the last time you were in San Francisco? or California?  are we perfect? hell no, but neither is most of the states that complain about us.

as an example Georgia, they love to complain how we should get kicked out of the union.  but they don't even know that 40% of their budget comes from federal money, in other words, California and other states they love to complain about.

and don't give me that crap about states taxes, if i was to move there, my taxes would double. and I'm not even working.

semp

The last time I was in.kalifornia was in the late 60s.

Friend and his family were there about 6 months back. He said what you see on TV is just a drop in the bucket. He said roads were blocked off for homeless. He said it was so bad that they will not be going back. His words not mine.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)