Author Topic: COVID-19 (No Politics or Economics Please)  (Read 5219 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: COVID-19 (No Politics or Economics Please)
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2020, 11:24:59 AM »
This will save thousands and prevent 100K deaths.

Should we put that up there with your prediction that there would be less than 100 deaths total from CoVid19, and the whole thing would be over by the end of March?
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2020, 11:45:12 AM »
That statement is not true. The effectiveness is still being studied and nothing truly conclusive has been established.

Prediction noted, Nostradamus.

Should we put that up there with your prediction that there would be less than 100 deaths total from CoVid19, and the whole thing would be over by the end of March?

Funny how you trust scientist and doctors until they go against your dreadful model narratives.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2020, 11:48:49 AM »
Funny how you trust scientist and doctors until they go against your dreadful model narratives.

I'm sorry. 

Did you not make the prediction that there would be less than 100 deaths total from CoVid19, and the whole thing would be over by the end of March?

Am I remembering that incorrectly?  Do you deny that was your prediction?
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2020, 11:50:23 AM »
I'm sorry. 

Did you not make the prediction that there would be less than 100 deaths total from CoVid19, and the whole thing would be over by the end of March?

Am I remembering that incorrectly?  Do you deny that was your prediction?

My prediction is still closer than your models.  :rofl
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2020, 11:52:59 AM »
My prediction is still closer than your models.  :rofl

So, you are admitting you made the prediction that there would be less than 100 deaths total from CoVid19, and the whole thing would be over by the end of March?

You are admitting that, right?

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2020, 11:59:50 AM »

So, you are admitting you made the prediction that there would be less than 100 deaths total from CoVid19, and the whole thing would be over by the end of March?

You are admitting that, right?

Yeah I made the prediction when the cases were still in China. Then all of the sudden cases popped up in a nursing home. Then all of the sudden cases popped up in New York. Sure does make me wonder...

Someone is lying about how this spread thru the US.

Someone is lying about why California doesnt have as many cases as New York. Given China and Californias connections.

I dont trust that all of these deaths are directly due to Corona.

We dont know how many died solely jusy from Corona without any preexisting conditions. My guess is that is maybe closer to 100. The majority of deaths are people who are already in the hospital who were being treated for other cases. Thousands die in the US every day, it's a slippery slope. I know the MSM is doing this to push a narrative to destroy the American economy. It's that simple. 

Like I said, funny how the party of science doesnt even trust their own scientist to be able to defeat the virus before it kills 100ks. Sure does make you wonder. Thought you guys would have more faith in your scientist.

And it sure is funny how the bus and public transit is still in motion in Oregon...

First they say 3.3 million files for unemployment.  Now its 6.6 a week later. LoL. How can I even take it seriously with Masonic #s being used in every freaking report.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 12:04:32 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2020, 12:09:34 PM »
Someone is lying about how this spread thru the US.

You know DmonSlyr, if you would have just freely admitted you were wrong without feeling the need to cover your tracks with wild, irrational conspiracy theories, then no one would have mentioned it a second time. 

Being wrong about something isn't the problem.  You man-up, grow a pair, admit it and move on.  I was wrong to underestimate the utility of even simple cotton face masks.  A man just admits it once it becomes obvious that he has been wrong.  A boy twists and deflects and blames vast unseen conspiracies for his error.  Grow up.  Stop acting like a boy. 

Because in the end, you don't fool anyone with your deflection and attempts at misdirection.  They're just laughing at you.  More than usual.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 12:22:19 PM by CptTrips »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2020, 12:10:49 PM »
violator, so you say your prediction is right at 100.  but then you say the virus will kill 100k.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2020, 12:20:00 PM »

"Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/projection

:aok

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2020, 12:25:27 PM »
The state of Texas is up to 58 deaths now. This will be around awhile.

Living in big cities is where it will be the worst of all.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2020, 12:25:34 PM »
You know DmonSlyr, if you would have just freely admitted you were wrong without feeling the need to cover your tracks with wild, irrational conspiracy theories, then no one would have mentioned it a second time. 

Being wrong about something isn't the problem.  You man-up, grow a pair, admit it and move on.  I was wrong to underestimate the utility of even simple cotton face masks.  A man just admits it once it becomes obvious that he has been wrong.  A boy, twists and deflects and blames vast unseen conspiracies for his error.  Grow up.  Stop acting like a boy. 

Because in the end, you don't fool anyone with your deflection and attempts at misdirection.  They're just laughing at you.  More than usual.

You are the conspiracy theorist with your conspiracy models.

"Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/projection

:aok

Okay projectionist.

violator, so you say your prediction is right at 100.  but then you say the virus will kill 100k.

semp

I never said that. I said hydroxyclorquine will stop it from killing 100ks.

See what happens ladies and gentlemen when you poke holes in the narrative using real doctors and scientists.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2020, 12:40:09 PM »
You are the conspiracy theorist with your conspiracy models.

Some weak, damaged little boys will never grow up.

But now that March is over, and I got to see in writing a confession beaten out of him, DmonSlyr serves no other purpose and can be put back on ignore where he belongs.  I'm finished with him now.

Buh bye.  Enjoy your 4Chan Peter Pan eternal childhood.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2020, 12:51:44 PM »
Some weak, damaged little boys will never grow up.

But now that March is over, and I got to see in writing a confession beaten out of him, DmonSlyr serves no other purpose and can be put back on ignore where he belongs.  I'm finished with him now.

Buh bye.  Enjoy your 4Chan Peter Pan eternal childhood.

Wtf is wrong with you people...

I wont allow you and the trolls to continue to spread fear without rebuttal from actual scientist and doctors.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2020, 01:03:28 PM »

I wont allow you and the trolls to continue to spread fear without rebuttal from actual scientist and doctors.

You don't have actual respect for scientists or doctors, in general. You parse and pick and look for specific examples to support your extreme views (even to the point of misunderstanding what the claim may be). What's 'wrong' with 'us people' is that we're not your wacko support group and won't buy into your delusions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/01/world/europe/coronavirus-science-research-cooperation.html

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2020, 01:04:01 PM »

you know what is really funny.  you asking why new York has more cases than let's say California.

I'll give you a hint.  same reason why it infects almost everybody at a convalescent or retirement hospital.

in addition it was the reaction time.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.