Author Topic: 800nate Video  (Read 4709 times)

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Re: 800nate Video
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2020, 01:32:56 PM »
Pink!  Nice flying, loved the video.  As for all the other comments to the negative, meh.  I thought the music was fun, had a beat you could dance to.............I loved the fight, I've been on both sides of that one, trying to force an overshoot and get a shot is hard, and trying not to get pinged when you try to maintain e, or just misjudge speed and slide out in front of your target is challenging.  Looked like he may have been a bit schizophrenic on that last pass, and didn't commit to the turn fight, and slid out in front.  It was a bad overshoot for him, and you made him pay......I would have missed it!  The ping in the cockpit would have been a nice quick towering.  I have had that happen to me soooooo many times! 

Nice vid, and I'll second 1stPar's comment, Pink does not run from a fight, no matter how lobsided it is. 

ULDieter

He did not commit because he was pilot wounded. Also, posting a video is fairly bad form, especially when a shot as easy as that is missed. But, hey, bad blood makes fights more fun. Carry on!
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2020, 02:25:02 PM »
Never more true than now. 

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2020, 03:02:45 PM »
Unless it is Glen Miller.  :D

Yep yep

Or some Rammstein
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2020, 03:11:48 PM »
Don’t bring Chan 200 stink to the forum. It’s kind of a rule. I’m surprised this thread hasn’t been locked.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2020, 03:34:57 PM »
When I was a young lad growing up in the small town of Passamaquatti I was befriended by a green dragon
:rofl Get yer butt back here! I was talking about you, just last night. How ya doing Brother :salute
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 800nate800

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2020, 05:31:30 PM »
smells like some SIMP in here
former squeaker, but you wont 1v1 about it
Most my friends are banned......
Kommando Nowotny

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2020, 06:22:41 PM »
smells like some SIMP in here

Of all the aces high players I've met in almost 2 years, I finally meet someone I really don't like.
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline 800nate800

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2020, 07:17:44 PM »
Of all the aces high players I've met in almost 2 years, I finally meet someone I really don't like.
glad to be it
Kommando Nowotny

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: 800nate Overshoots twice (Says he kill-shot himself) LOL
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2020, 08:50:57 PM »
He did not ram me he got owned twice.  Stop kissing his buttox lol

Ignore 800nate.  I still remember the time he sent me a PM asking if I could up bombers so he could vulch me to raise his rank/score.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline atlau

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2020, 12:24:19 AM »
Ignore 800nate.  I still remember the time he sent me a PM asking if I could up bombers so he could vulch me to raise his rank/score.

Shuffle can you go bish so I can vouch you? Oh wait that's Sooners job!

Offline 800nate800

• Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2020, 02:44:17 AM »
i really think you are bs' that
Kommando Nowotny

Offline 800nate800

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2020, 02:46:08 AM »
blow me ack ack. i asked you that in a jokely way. stop wanting attention in something that has nothing to do with you
Kommando Nowotny

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2020, 03:25:43 AM »
if there is one thing that bugs me in AH flight modeling is ability to push negative Gs like crazy and and still retain speed afterwards. One thing to make a quick duck to avoid a shot but using them as a straight up defense - back and forth....

Stick stirring at its finest.

Entire "overshot" was based on that. Split - S, throttle cut, roll revesal and 2x negative G pushovers in both directions. After that you should be stalling at 100mph rather then pulling up for a shot...

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2020, 05:09:28 AM »
if there is one thing that bugs me in AH flight modeling is ability to push negative Gs like crazy and and still retain speed afterwards. One thing to make a quick duck to avoid a shot but using them as a straight up defense - back and forth....

Stick stirring at its finest.

Entire "overshot" was based on that. Split - S, throttle cut, roll revesal and 2x negative G pushovers in both directions. After that you should be stalling at 100mph rather then pulling up for a shot...
You know me...so hope you realize I am not arguing! Wouldnt that be considered "An Unloaded Turn"? As low as this fight was...sure, not enough alt to actually get more separation to maneuver but it is a valid tactic/scenario ? As I understand it, going into an Un-Loaded dive, no matter the AOA causes more stored E? On side note...have you seen, and/or able to fly in this May Scenario? Would enjoy winging with you again in one of these :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2020, 05:25:15 AM »
He did not commit because he was pilot wounded. Also, posting a video is fairly bad form, especially when a shot as easy as that is missed. But, hey, bad blood makes fights more fun. Carry on!
I have to yield to your SA on this! You know I respect you and enjoy every opportunity I get to fly with you guys....! That being said...it wasnt that she killed him, it was about making weak excuses. If I had the AH FILM, it would help. As per Film, I didnt see anyone even close that he could have "Kill Shot" himself? I know you were there, as I got a lucky shot on you and shot you down. So if that was the case/PW...your SA is better than mine. Only thing I disagree with you on....its a "Dont start no@@@@-wont get no @@@@. A simple <S>, NICE SHOT....would have stopped this. He asked for it. I wouldnt have made a film, but I see how much garbage she has to put up with and dont blame her ONE BIT for venting frustration. Love ya,Brother....looking forward to flying FSOs with you next month :rock