Author Topic: Clearing up a misunderstanding  (Read 11564 times)

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
Clearing up a misunderstanding
« on: April 26, 2020, 02:42:43 PM »
Sorry Dolby, 

I appreciate you implying that I am Skyyr, I watch and learn from many of his videos on YouTube (which I believe is the best Aces High videos and content on the Web bar none).  If I was anywhere near as good as Skyyr I would understand but you saw my flying and compared to his I am just a below-average pilot  Your and my flight skills are comparable so you probably understand where I am coming from.   Please refrain from calling me Skyyr until I reach his level...  I hope I do one day!  Please see the video below to see that there is a huge difference in our flying style!

https://youtu.be/ZTSxmMJmfbI

Respectfully,

Mindy
Check Six!

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
Re: Clearing up a misunderstanding
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 05:04:42 PM »
 :blank:

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 12:21:11 AM »
 :aok Brings back some GREAT TIMES! All those Reds...you would have loved it then :old: Saw a lot of names I no longer see, its bitter sweet, but Thanks for Posting this one, Mindy  :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 12:45:39 AM »
I am not skyyer but I must post a thread to prove I am not skyyer.  learned from him, even though i just started.

see my point, nobody cares.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 01:36:19 AM »
That is a lot of pro-Skyyr in one post. One might even call it propaganda or ankle humping.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2020, 02:42:13 AM »
I am not SKYYR! :airplane:

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2020, 03:43:48 AM »
I am. Except when I'm not.  :old:

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2020, 05:30:55 AM »
I'm NOT SKYRR EITHER! HE was banned from Fighter Ace, as  recall...ankle humpers not allowed.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline LNG15

• Copper Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2020, 06:36:01 AM »
What is everyone's problem! I am just in disgust with you guys making fun of someone pleading their case for Pete's sake. People can learn lessons from others you know. And yet calling someone an ankle humper just because someone seriously pleads their case! This all started just because someone posted on the forum about shooting someone down who said that he kill shot himself and then it became a war of words. I am no expert at all with this but just because someone learns from a pilot who knows his stuff doesn't automatically make them exactly like them. And doesn't anyone remember some of the posts in the past of people that have left the game and everyone saying that if people start leaving then this game could die. This will be the only time I will post in this! Sure some people can learn from others but listen! No one is perfect! I myself am not perfect! I am not like the pro Rud3boi in the Corsair family who is a good stick, I am not a good 262 pilot either, and most certainly I am not a good GVer as well! I always say this NO ONE IS PERFECT! And this all had to start from one post.
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2020, 08:43:46 AM »
What is everyone's problem! I am just in disgust with you guys making fun of someone pleading their case for Pete's sake. People can learn lessons from others you know. And yet calling someone an ankle humper just because someone seriously pleads their case! This all started just because someone posted on the forum about shooting someone down who said that he kill shot himself and then it became a war of words. I am no expert at all with this but just because someone learns from a pilot who knows his stuff doesn't automatically make them exactly like them. And doesn't anyone remember some of the posts in the past of people that have left the game and everyone saying that if people start leaving then this game could die. This will be the only time I will post in this! Sure some people can learn from others but listen! No one is perfect! I myself am not perfect! I am not like the pro Rud3boi in the Corsair family who is a good stick, I am not a good 262 pilot either, and most certainly I am not a good GVer as well! I always say this NO ONE IS PERFECT! And this all had to start from one post.
LNG15, Skyrr is banned from here, was banned from Fighter Ace and does not have a reputation for either fair or honest fighting. He is pretty much despised in these rooms, for good reason. The OP would serve her(him)self well for NOT identifying with said vermin.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2020, 08:48:06 AM »
I'm not Dolby.

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline hitech

• Administrator