Author Topic: Interesting Death Rate Report  (Read 24615 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Interesting Death Rate Report
« Reply #285 on: December 07, 2020, 03:17:58 PM »
Choosing to stop travel from one nation due to "a virus" when at least 30 others had reported outbreaks at the same time is exactly the kind of thing done for political points, not actions undertaken to actually control said virus.  The horse had already left the barn.

Now, if you said the U.S. had attempted to halt all international air traffic in March in an attempt to isolate ourselves from it, the strict epidemiological case could be made.  Of course, it never would have happened, but that's an exercise in "what if".

Stopping travel only direct from China when Italy, Spain, Great Britain, France, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Norway (and on an on) all have uncontrolled public transmission is as figuratively dumb as one government can get.  Of course, containing the virus wasn't the point.... casting blame and gaining points politically within the base was.

So banning travel from China was for "political points". But blaming the president for murder every single day is not?

So the UN shouldn't repreminand China for "letting the horse out of the pen" so to speak? Why is no one on your side outraged? Imagine if this was flesh eating rabies like zombie virus (made up for now). Would China still get a pass for their negligence in allowing a virus to escape their facility?

I sure do find it hilarious how you all blame leadership of America but not Italy, Spain, Germany, France, ect for their response.

Who got to use this virus as a political weapon every single day, while destroying economic growth, thereby destroying 3 years of solid fundamental business and job growth achieved under this administration in order to scew the #s for the current president thus making him look bad?

I simply do not understand you people.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 03:22:10 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #286 on: December 07, 2020, 03:20:00 PM »
Eagle's gonna political rant until his hand gets officially slapped. That's how it works. Push the envelope then push it harder to test the water.  :old:

Violator/DS, too.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #287 on: December 07, 2020, 03:22:24 PM »
Eagle's gonna political rant until his hand gets officially slapped. That's how it works. Push the envelope then push it harder to test the water.  :old:

Violator/DS, too.

You are the ones pushing the envelope while finger pointing. Typical tactic.

You cry babies won't bend on anything. Have 0 common sense. Won't acknowledge anyone's comments against your own point of view as a serious discussion. You just mock them. This is why we are heading toward a civil war in this country. Dont act like you didn't bring it on yourselves. 
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 03:27:05 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #288 on: December 07, 2020, 03:24:30 PM »

And /r/ politics is for clowns

Seems like most people here would fit right in then.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #289 on: December 07, 2020, 03:30:42 PM »
You are the ones pushing the envelope while finger pointing. Typical tactic.

You cry babies won't bend on anything. Have 0 common sense. Won't acknowledge anyone's comments against your own point of view as a serious discussion. You just mock them. This is why we are heading toward a civil war in this country. Dont act like you didn't bring it on yourselves.

I stayed as apolitical about the subject as possible. You saw what you perceived to be wiggle room and lapsed back into political hissy fitting to the point of personal attack. Now you're actually trying to rationalize and excuse it in that same poor manner rather than curb or stop it. Give it a rest, son.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #290 on: December 07, 2020, 03:52:49 PM »
I stayed as apolitical about the subject as possible. You saw what you perceived to be wiggle room and lapsed back into political hissy fitting to the point of personal attack. Now you're actually trying to rationalize and excuse it in that same poor manner rather than curb or stop it. Give it a rest, son.

People like you disgust me.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 03:55:16 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #291 on: December 07, 2020, 04:01:10 PM »
People like you disgust me.

Like me? Men your father's age? U.S. vets? Students of history or political science? Whatever. You probably ought to practice keeping all that to yourself (at least in forums that aren't devoted to your inner demons). If your veteran father is still alive, go ask him why.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #292 on: December 07, 2020, 04:06:59 PM »
killing the economy, well help all those businesses.  order take out. i just did, phone in, went to pick it up, now I'm watching tv.

these stay at home orders are bs, nobody is gonna stop you or put a lock in your house. remember when some of you were complaining about how not having straws is a violation of civil rights without understanding what the law was about. don't even forget about the famous shrimp treadmill.

to have rights, you first have to know what your rights are not what you think they are. and just one more thing, treason is the only crime described in the constitution, learn what it means before you throw it at somebody.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #293 on: December 07, 2020, 04:11:41 PM »
Like me? Men your father's age? U.S. vets? Students of history or political science? Whatever. You probably ought to practice keeping all that to yourself (at least in forums that aren't devoted to your inner demons). If your veteran father is still alive, go ask him why.

My father is the reason why I am such a patriotic American. He's lived in dozens of countries around the world. He knows how stupid it would be to turn into them. 

I dont understand how you can claim to be a "student of history" but then push a Nazi communist agreement agenda called UN Agenda 2021, and UN agenda 2030, to essentially finish the 4th Reich of taking over the world into a world government. Are you really that stupid or are you paid off by them? Let's be honest Arlo. You claim to be such a great American, but want to sell us out to communist China (Victor Dzau who controls all of the world health organizations) and sell us out to Lord Moloch Brown of the EU, the UN, and World Economic forum ran by Klaus Schwab (Nazi). The Bilderberger group, George soros (nazi). Soviets like Sergey Brin of Google. You act like its all "conspiracy theory". Thats when I question your motives.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 04:16:21 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #294 on: December 07, 2020, 04:15:30 PM »
My father is the reason why I am such a patriotic American. He's lived in dozens of countries around the world. He knows how stupid it would be to turn into them. 

I dont understand how you can claim to be a "student of history" but then push a Nazi communist agreement agenda called UN Agenda 2021, and UN agenda 2030, to essentially finish the 4th Reich of taking over the world into a world government. Are you really that stupid or are you paid off by them? Let's be honest Arlo. You claim to be such a great American, but want to sell us out to communist China and sell us out to Lord Moloch Brown, the UN and World Economic forum. You act like its all "conspiracy theory". Thats when I question your motives.

You can question the motives of the straw man you pretend to be me all you want. You probably need less 'vitamin Q' in your diet. The type of exchange you're trying to have with me (that I'm not really going to have with you) is the precise reason this forum is supposed to have a moratorium on politics. If that upsets you ... be upset.  :)

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #295 on: December 07, 2020, 04:16:44 PM »
 :banana:
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #296 on: December 07, 2020, 04:17:40 PM »
You can question the motives of the straw man you pretend to be me all you want. You probably need less 'vitamin Q' in your diet. The type of exchange you're trying to have with me (that I'm not really going to have with you) is the precise reason this forum is supposed to have a moratorium on politics. If that upsets you ... be upset.  :)

Another deflection. Is that all you got? Won't actually admit yourself and your agenda will you?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #297 on: December 07, 2020, 04:21:03 PM »
Another deflection. Is that all you got? Won't actually admit yourself and your agenda will you?

If that's 'Q speak' for my not letting you redefine me to fit your hissy excuse then no, not at all. Why is it so important to you that you risk earning another mute? It's not to me.  :)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #298 on: December 07, 2020, 04:27:27 PM »

i know people who actually served and never called themselves patriots.

saying you are one doesn't make you one. well except in your mind.  i think it's kind of funny your sudden respect for our military considering that a few months ago when asked about why you don't enlist, your response was that you didn't want to be indoctrinated.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #299 on: December 07, 2020, 04:27:41 PM »
If that's 'Q speak' for my not letting you redefine me to fit your hissy excuse then no, not at all. Why is it so important to you that you risk earning another mute? It's not to me.  :)

Enough with your attempts to discredit. You said you were fighting Fascist, just like your family did. How is joining the world economic forum, mixing business with government to push a global agenda, not fascist?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-