Author Topic: Interesting Death Rate Report  (Read 24620 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Interesting Death Rate Report
« Reply #300 on: December 07, 2020, 04:29:25 PM »
i know people who actually served and never called themselves patriots.

saying you are one doesn't make you one. well except in your mind.  i think it's kind of funny your sudden respect for our military considering that a few months ago when asked about why you don't enlist, your response was that you didn't want to be indoctrinated.

semp

False statement. I said for personal reasons. Q is military intelligence.  Look at all of you attempt to discredit it. I wonder why?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #301 on: December 07, 2020, 04:32:02 PM »
Enough with your attempts to discredit. You said you were fighting Fascist, just like your family did. How is joining the world economic forum, mixing business with government to push a global agenda, not fascist?

Sorry, I'm not interested in discussing the crazy you want the topic to become. It just comes off as white noise that you're directing at me for some weird reason. Is there perhaps something else you'd like to discuss since you're bound and determined to discuss something with me? Maybe the Covid death rate or something? :)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #302 on: December 07, 2020, 04:57:28 PM »
False statement. I said for personal reasons. Q is military intelligence.  Look at all of you attempt to discredit it. I wonder why?

discredit it? think q did that with the lizard people.

you wanna know something funny? there was a movie called q and it was about lizards  :cheers:

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #303 on: December 07, 2020, 04:57:41 PM »
This is sad. We have a world war going on against an unseen enemy that is deadly. I don't care if you think the deaths are exaggerated, too many people around the globe have died and even for the majority that survive, the after effects for many are disabling and severe.
So rather than work together to mitigate the danger (and I don't mean shutdown) through some basic care and behavior, I see us debating who to blame and worse, dividing into polarized groups that see this as an attack on only the nation. Who cares who is to blame?... how could China control the spread when we can't seem to do so either? That can be debated when the virus is eradicated.
It seems to me if Americans cannot learn to air their differences over a beer; discuss grievances with respect for your fellow man; try to understand the other guy's point of view while respectfully presenting your own. Society will always be a compromise. Civil war as someone suggested will only lead to more vested hatred.
 :bolt:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #304 on: December 07, 2020, 05:28:25 PM »
/discuss grievances with respect for your fellow man; try to understand the other guy's point of view while respectfully presenting your own.
 :bolt:/

Have your posts in this thread modeled that exemplary attitude towards brotherhood that you now seem to have acquired?

I agree with a lot of your last post, but you sure didn’t start off that way and your disdain was shown immediately toward me (and has been with others w/opposing views) when stated: ‘Oh another disciple of the flock huh?’
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #305 on: December 07, 2020, 06:10:36 PM »
So banning travel from China was for "political points". But blaming the president for murder every single day is not?

So the UN shouldn't repreminand China for "letting the horse out of the pen" so to speak? Why is no one on your side outraged? Imagine if this was flesh eating rabies like zombie virus (made up for now). Would China still get a pass for their negligence in allowing a virus to escape their facility?

I sure do find it hilarious how you all blame leadership of America but not Italy, Spain, Germany, France, ect for their response.

Who got to use this virus as a political weapon every single day, while destroying economic growth, thereby destroying 3 years of solid fundamental business and job growth achieved under this administration in order to scew the #s for the current president thus making him look bad?

I simply do not understand you people.

What's the saying? "You pick your own cotton."

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #306 on: December 07, 2020, 06:14:51 PM »
Have your posts in this thread modeled that exemplary attitude towards brotherhood that you now seem to have acquired?

I agree with a lot of your last post, but you sure didn’t start off that way and your disdain was shown immediately toward me (and has been with others w/opposing views) when stated: ‘Oh another disciple of the flock huh?’

I'll concede that. Not an excuse but I get very frustrated with un-questioning intransigence. Sarcasm is no solution.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #307 on: December 07, 2020, 06:18:22 PM »
This is sad. We have a world war going on against an unseen enemy that is deadly. I don't care if you think the deaths are exaggerated, too many people around the globe have died and even for the majority that survive, the after effects for many are disabling and severe.
So rather than work together to mitigate the danger (and I don't mean shutdown) through some basic care and behavior, I see us debating who to blame and worse, dividing into polarized groups that see this as an attack on only the nation. Who cares who is to blame?... how could China control the spread when we can't seem to do so either? That can be debated when the virus is eradicated.
It seems to me if Americans cannot learn to air their differences over a beer; discuss grievances with respect for your fellow man; try to understand the other guy's point of view while respectfully presenting your own. Society will always be a compromise. Civil war as someone suggested will only lead to more vested hatred.
 :bolt:

The election year really screwed things up.  Having a successful partnership would have resulted in a poor outcome. Look back to the time period of increasing approval and you will see the tone shift and develop.  It is a shame.  It was disgusting to watch. A whole lot who claim to be good, deserve shame and removal.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #308 on: December 07, 2020, 09:04:34 PM »
The US needs a new evil enemy other than ourselves.

Who should it be?  I say the Canadians.  Sick of them rubbing it in our faces.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #309 on: December 08, 2020, 06:53:53 AM »
The US needs a new evil enemy other than ourselves.

Who should it be?  I say the Canadians.  Sick of them rubbing it in our faces.

The new enemy this year was normalcy

The weapon used against it started with covid and expanded to many things this year...

Does not seem to be over yet

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #310 on: December 11, 2020, 10:22:31 AM »
The death rate remains the same as it has always been, one per person with 2 documented exceptions......
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #311 on: December 13, 2020, 12:07:33 AM »
Third leading cause of death at the moment. Every day it kills more Americans than 9/11. I know people who have died from it. I have co-workers who would’ve died without medical intervention. I see the dying and the mobile morgues almost everyday, month after month. God I can’t wait for this to be over.

Don’t listen to the quacks. It’s real, and it’s bad.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #312 on: December 13, 2020, 12:54:06 AM »
Did the first and second leading cause go down like this year's flu rate?

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #313 on: December 13, 2020, 04:46:42 AM »
Third leading cause of death at the moment. Every day it kills more Americans than 9/11. I know people who have died from it. I have co-workers who would’ve died without medical intervention. I see the dying and the mobile morgues almost everyday, month after month. God I can’t wait for this to be over.

Don’t listen to the quacks. It’s real, and it’s bad.

Ivermectin, which is cheap and available:

"I want to talk about that we have a solution to this crisis.  There is a drug that is proving to be of miraculous impact.  And when I say 'miracle,' I do not use that term lightly.  And I don't want to be sensationalized when I say that.  That is a scientific recommendation based on mountains of data that has emerged in the last three months."

-- Dr. Pierre Kory, founding member of Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance, currently in the ICU service at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center, and former Associate Professor and Chief of Critical Care Service and Medical Director of the Trauma and Life Support Center at the University of Wisconsin.

From his testimony to Congress on Dec. 8, 2020:

https://youtu.be/Tq8SXOBy-4w?t=247

Summary of current data and references to the various studies:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/FLCCC-IVERMECTIN-Summary.pdf

---------------------------

Also:

Ivermectin + doxycycline + zinc + aspirin:

https://youtu.be/cxmhvZ6eEI4?t=545

https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2020-08-19/ivermectin-triple-therapy-protocol-for-covid-19-to-australian-gp

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #314 on: December 13, 2020, 07:12:01 AM »
They saud if we stayed home for two weeks we would be safe

They said if we wore masks and social distance we would be safe

Read that over 85% of us have been doing that from the get go and it is still the end of the world per the screaming heads on the cable news...

The election was stolen with mail in ballots

This was the goal of the masks, shutdowns and social distance hysteria created and enforced by those that wanted to insure a change at the top

Guess what..it looks like it worked..at the cost of the nations soul

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals