Author Topic: Interesting Death Rate Report  (Read 24618 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Re: Interesting Death Rate Report
« Reply #315 on: December 13, 2020, 08:51:54 AM »
Ivermectin, which is cheap and available:

Anecdotal: I have a pilot friend that lives in Mexico. Two in his household contracted Covid19. The two were immediately put on an Ivermectin/Azithromycin regime. 5 days later, both had recovered.

One has to wonder how many lives could have been saved with this cheap, widely available drug.

It was poo-pooed in the media and in follow the science circles but it clearly has worked around the world if administered early in the infection.

So...was it that Big Pharma wouldn't make billions? Or was it to ensure that Trump was ridiculed? Or was it to ensure millions of mail in ballots would be counted?

WHY would this not be tried? What plausible reason for not trying a cheap, tested, well tolerated drug that has worked in many, many instances?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #316 on: December 13, 2020, 10:53:23 AM »
The old voted for Trump in 2016

They wanted a way to make sure they did not this time

By removing some and scaring the hell out of the rest

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #317 on: December 14, 2020, 03:23:07 AM »
Anecdotal: I have a pilot friend that lives in Mexico. Two in his household contracted Covid19. The two were immediately put on an Ivermectin/Azithromycin regime. 5 days later, both had recovered.

One has to wonder how many lives could have been saved with this cheap, widely available drug.

It was poo-pooed in the media and in follow the science circles but it clearly has worked around the world if administered early in the infection.

So...was it that Big Pharma wouldn't make billions? Or was it to ensure that Trump was ridiculed? Or was it to ensure millions of mail in ballots would be counted?

WHY would this not be tried? What plausible reason for not trying a cheap, tested, well tolerated drug that has worked in many, many instances?

Ivermectin does have some interesting properties, but it is not an antiviral.  It helps combat replication of viral genetic material (as well as other material) by clogging up some pathways in the intracellular response.  I wouldn't get my hopes up with it.

Per the actual research;

"However, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies suggest that achieving the plasma concentrations necessary for the antiviral efficacy detected in vitro would require administration of doses up to 100-fold higher than those approved for use in humans.8,9 Even though ivermectin appears to accumulate in the lung tissue, predicted systemic plasma and lung tissue concentrations are much lower than 2 µM, the half-maximal inhibitory concentration (IC50) against SARS-CoV-2 in vitro.10,11"

It may have some effect, but you're not really stopping the spread if all you're doing is inhibiting replication.  Viral shedding is still happening, which means the infected person is still able to spread it.  And, if it takes a 100x recommended safe dose to actually stop the virus, you are really messing with fire.  But, I expect that this response based in science will go over like a fart in a windstorm, because you already have per-conceived notions on this. 

I'm not saying it isn't worth studying, especially in concert with other therapeutics.  But, it's not getting us back to normality. 
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #318 on: December 14, 2020, 06:52:16 AM »
It helps combat replication of viral genetic material

That effect is commonly also called "antiviral".  Different antivirals have different mechanisms of action -- not all of them act only on the virus and no other molecule.  Most drugs have off-target interactions.

Per the actual research;

In vitro studies (human cells in a petri dish) don't determine efficacy.  That is determined by testing in actual, whole humans (in vivo).

Per the actual research on full humans, the results are very good.  Here is substantial amount of such data, in a clear summary.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/FLCCC-IVERMECTIN-Summary.pdf

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #319 on: December 14, 2020, 11:03:47 AM »
My family has been hit by COVID.  Family members in red and blue states.  One got hit pretty bad.

I really wanted to know the truth with certain "news" sources making statements without legit sources.  I called all the local major hospitals in my area and asked them if it was fake and how their ICU and related capacities are.  Its real.  Its impact is not an exaggeration or to be believed from cherry picked data charts.

For transparency, I called these:
Cape Canaveral Hospital: 321 799 7111
Rockledge Regional Medical Center: 321-636-2211
Parrish Medical Center: 321-636-2211

Think for yourself.  Just call all local major hospitals in your area.  If you find COVID19 major hospitals in your area say it is a hoax.  Share the facility name and number.

There is truth then there are those sources that propagate conspiracies.  You are smart enough to decide which is which.  :old:

This might help too:
https://www.oracledba.help/index.php/Articles/FindingTheTruth

« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 11:13:59 AM by Slade »
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #320 on: December 14, 2020, 12:08:56 PM »
Glad nobody in your family died from it.  :aok

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #321 on: December 14, 2020, 02:29:26 PM »
Thanks FLS.  :salute
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #322 on: December 14, 2020, 05:24:20 PM »
The old voted for Trump in 2016

They wanted a way to make sure they did not this time

By removing some and scaring the hell out of the rest

Eagler

Without doubt!

Then there’s many things as such:

To quote Mark Levin -
“Fourteen months ago in the state of Pennsylvania, if you had voted by mail-in ballot, it would have been discarded,” Mr. Levin, who worked in the administration of President Ronald Reagan and was a chief of staff for Attorney General Edwin Meese, said. “If that mail-in ballot had been counted, it would have been fraud. Fourteen months ago in the state of Pennsylvania, if you sent in a ballot without a signature, the ballot would be discarded. If it was counted, that would be criminal fraud. Fourteen months ago in the state of Pennsylvania, if you sent in a ballot with a signature that didn’t match the signature that they had on file, that would be discarded. If it was counted, that would be criminal fraud.”

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/dec/7/mark-levin-warns-of-constitutional-crisis-unless-s/
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 05:28:14 PM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #323 on: December 14, 2020, 05:34:43 PM »
Without doubt!

To quote Mark Levin -
“Fourteen months ago in the state of Pennsylvania, if you had voted by mail-in ballot, it would have been discarded,” Mr. Levin, who worked in the administration of President Ronald Reagan and was a chief of staff for Attorney General Edwin Meese, said. “If that mail-in ballot had been counted, it would have been fraud. Fourteen months ago in the state of Pennsylvania, if you sent in a ballot without a signature, the ballot would be discarded. If it was counted, that would be criminal fraud. Fourteen months ago in the state of Pennsylvania, if you sent in a ballot with a signature that didn’t match the signature that they had on file, that would be discarded. If it was counted, that would be criminal fraud.”

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/dec/7/mark-levin-warns-of-constitutional-crisis-unless-s/

that's exactly what the courts said.  if you had a problem with that, you should have brought it up months ago, not wait till you lost the election then claim fault while trying to remove the votes of people who voted in good faith based on current law.

btw many states who voted for trump also did the same thing. also trump and his family voted by mail.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #324 on: December 14, 2020, 05:38:35 PM »
That effect is commonly also called "antiviral".  Different antivirals have different mechanisms of action -- not all of them act only on the virus and no other molecule.  Most drugs have off-target interactions.

In vitro studies (human cells in a petri dish) don't determine efficacy.  That is determined by testing in actual, whole humans (in vivo).

Per the actual research on full humans, the results are very good.  Here is substantial amount of such data, in a clear summary.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/FLCCC-IVERMECTIN-Summary.pdf

Not for nothing, but the single somewhat adequate N number (5600+) in your source showed absolutely no efficacy at all.  Surprisingly, all the low N numbers had sweeping, miraculous properties.  Why is that?

As a scientist, you know that replications mean everything.  This is why marine mammal biologists get laughed at every time they make sweeping claims about a population.  When you have an N=15, your conclusions mean nothing about a population, they only reflect those individuals. 

Similarly, in an N=160 medical study, your results are seriously suspect.  A lot more work needs to be done before you can make such sweeping claims as you are currently.  Was a portion of the sample inherently immune to later stage development of COVID-19, as has been shown in other clinical studies?  In an N=160 study, you really only need 2 individuals to skew your results. 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 05:48:59 PM by MORAY37 »
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #325 on: December 14, 2020, 05:44:42 PM »
one more thing, trump first tried to register to vote using the white house as his place of residence, when it got declined then he switched to maralago, which doesn't allow permanent residents per agreement with the city.

so trump basically cast the first illegal vote in the election.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #326 on: December 14, 2020, 07:00:30 PM »
Thanks semp.

:salute

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #327 on: December 14, 2020, 07:03:05 PM »
Ivermectin does have some interesting properties, but it is not an antiviral.  It helps combat replication of viral genetic material (as well as other material) by clogging up some pathways in the intracellular response.  I wouldn't get my hopes up with it.

Per the actual research;

"However, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies suggest that achieving the plasma concentrations necessary for the antiviral efficacy detected in vitro would require administration of doses up to 100-fold higher than those approved for use in humans.8,9 Even though ivermectin appears to accumulate in the lung tissue, predicted systemic plasma and lung tissue concentrations are much lower than 2 µM, the half-maximal inhibitory concentration (IC50) against SARS-CoV-2 in vitro.10,11"

It may have some effect, but you're not really stopping the spread if all you're doing is inhibiting replication.  Viral shedding is still happening, which means the infected person is still able to spread it.  And, if it takes a 100x recommended safe dose to actually stop the virus, you are really messing with fire.  But, I expect that this response based in science will go over like a fart in a windstorm, because you already have per-conceived notions on this. 

I'm not saying it isn't worth studying, especially in concert with other therapeutics.  But, it's not getting us back to normality.

Back to normal? I dont want to die!

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #328 on: December 14, 2020, 07:20:48 PM »
Without doubt!

To quote Mark Levin -

Mark levin had a great interview last night on life liberty and Levin with Peter Schweizer last night (who wrote Clinton Cash). Its really something everyone should watch if they actually care about the truth. They should also watch or read Clinton Cash so they can see what the clintons really did in Africa and Haiti among others. Too many people are just so arrogantly stupid.

Lets see them discredit Peter Schweizer LOL
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #329 on: December 14, 2020, 07:36:10 PM »
Mark levin had a great interview last night on life liberty and Levin with Peter Schweizer last night (who wrote Clinton Cash). Its really something everyone should watch if they actually care about the truth. They should also watch or read Clinton Cash so they can see what the clintons really did in Africa and Haiti among others. Too many people are just so arrogantly stupid.

Lets see them discredit Peter Schweizer LOL

"Note to self"

Self - Everybody is arrogantly Stupid and Violator is not.  Got it. . . . .

I am not sure how all of us missed that. . . .  .lol