Author Topic: Covid Vaccine  (Read 30512 times)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
Re: Covid Vaccine
« Reply #225 on: December 14, 2020, 06:45:42 PM »
Looks like the “Orange Man Bad” crowd here knows the fix really has been all along for Biden’s VP to become the President.

None of you Trump haters have even tried to assert that Biden (and the Democrat party) will be President for a full term!

The President and all the other public servants should bore us to tears. They are elected to look after infrastructure, negotiate the best trade deals they can (because world trade is a reality), maintain the military and the postal service.
Simply put they are there to serve the people not the other way around.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #226 on: December 14, 2020, 06:52:30 PM »
Interesting. After all that b.s. we still believe the same thing.

:salute

Offline TheRobbler

• Zinc Member
« Reply #227 on: December 15, 2020, 07:15:04 AM »
I would posit that most Trump lovers and Covid deniers get their news from one or two sources. The entire rest of the world knows this virus is real and is taking it seriously. The hospitals are filling up folks. Turn off Faux News and start getting your news from a variety of outlets. That is the only way you will be able to ascertain the truth. My buddy died the other day! It was complications from this disease that so many of you absolutely refuse to take seriously. It is this brazen "me first" attitude that is making it so prevalent in our country. Wear the mask, social distance, do whatever it takes. I know you are 'Mericans...and have rights and what not ... but sometimes you gotta take one for the team.

Stay safe.
Scared aka Friend aka Booger.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #228 on: December 15, 2020, 07:40:00 AM »
Sorry to hear about your buddy

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Train45

• Zinc Member
« Reply #229 on: December 15, 2020, 07:59:25 AM »
I would posit that most Trump lovers and Covid deniers get their news from one or two sources. The entire rest of the world knows this virus is real and is taking it seriously. The hospitals are filling up folks. Turn off Faux News and start getting your news from a variety of outlets. That is the only way you will be able to ascertain the truth. My buddy died the other day! It was complications from this disease that so many of you absolutely refuse to take seriously. It is this brazen "me first" attitude that is making it so prevalent in our country. Wear the mask, social distance, do whatever it takes. I know you are 'Mericans...and have rights and what not ... but sometimes you gotta take one for the team.

Stay safe.

if you really were concerned about convincing people you wouldnt be so patronising. Problem with the news is  is it no longer any integrity. raw data is the only way to get any truth these days. but its impossible to get complete accurate raw data when it comes to covid. so ill remain highly skeptical

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #230 on: December 15, 2020, 08:48:30 AM »
if you really were concerned about convincing people you wouldnt be so patronising. Problem with the news is  is it no longer any integrity. raw data is the only way to get any truth these days. but its impossible to get complete accurate raw data when it comes to covid. so ill remain highly skeptical

Exactly. No one here is a covid denier. Thats a fallacy. I am a pandemic denier though. Don't give a flyin F what these morons say a 99% survival rate is not a pandemic. 300K people would have died from other causes anyway in a normal year of fatality rates. Sorry to anyone who lost a family member of friend, but its not a pandemic. 

Secondly, I look at over 80 sources a day thru aggregate news boards and other websites, along with listen to many podcasts from independent journalist. To say we only watch one or 2 channels is a fallacy of assumption and goes to show just how arrogant these a ssholes are. They watch their CNN and ABC and daily beast promote all of the same news stories, and think they are knowledgeable. How lunatic of them to call us the ignorant ones.

3rd. No other countries aren't doing better than America. We give out hundreds of billions to countries around the world. If you dont like America and want to watermelon all over every day, F ing MOVE. Im tired of "every other country is so great besides America. GTFOOH then. So tired of it.

4th. They can't even accept thru multiple statisticians, computer IT professionals, software professionals and other professionals that the voting #s are completely screwed and highly improbable in almost every battleground state, along with video evidence that votes came out underneath a table after everyone left to count votes at 2am. There is no way people will deny any funny business with the covid #s. #s don't matter anymore unless it's a death and cases count. Thats the only #s any leftest moron cares about. Professional statisticians don't mean anything anymore.

If people can accept this total fraud to our country and give away our country to China like its some great thing. Its a sad sorry disgraceful day to all Americans and the leftest will pay dearly for this trying to F with us. If I've about had it, I can only imagine what people in the "know" are thinking right now.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 08:52:52 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #231 on: December 15, 2020, 09:06:36 AM »
along with video evidence that votes came out underneath a table after everyone left to count votes at 2am.

Another lie.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #232 on: December 15, 2020, 09:11:18 AM »

If people can accept this total fraud to our country and give away our country to China like its some great thing. Its a sad sorry disgraceful day to all Americans and the leftest will pay dearly for this trying to F with us. If I've about had it, I can only imagine what people in the "know" are thinking right now.

Never met anyone so far gone.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #233 on: December 15, 2020, 09:34:52 AM »
Another lie.

It's on F ing tape presented by a lawyer to the legislature you stupid SoB.

I've absolutely had it with you traitors.

I'm out of here for a while. You people are snakes, frauds, and cowards. GFY for disgracing this country.

Never met anyone so far gone.

I've never met so many stupid disgraceful cowards in my life. Go eat chit.

War is coming.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 09:44:59 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #234 on: December 15, 2020, 09:41:57 AM »
The President and all the other public servants should bore us to tears. They are elected to look after infrastructure, negotiate the best trade deals they can (because world trade is a reality), maintain the military and the postal service.
Simply put they are there to serve the people not the other way around.

For some reason liberals hated it though.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #235 on: December 15, 2020, 09:47:05 AM »

I've absolutely had it with you traitors.

I'm out of here for a while. You people are snakes, frauds, and cowards. GFY for disgracing this country.

I've never met so many stupid disgraceful cowards in my life. Go eat chit.

War is coming.

LMAO. I know you'll be the first to stand your post.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #236 on: December 15, 2020, 10:01:12 AM »

The existence of the tape is true, it is your narrative of it that is a lie.  You seem to be fond of lying and liars. 
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #237 on: December 15, 2020, 10:59:42 AM »
As an outside observer, maybe voting for the orange man wasn't about voting for Republican or Democrat, but voting against the establishment - the political elite... the 1% who control most of the money and companies in the USA and that ya'll were tired of the BS that came with them? Voting for him was a vote against 'them' who do not act in your best interest?
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #238 on: December 15, 2020, 11:04:01 AM »
As an outside observer, maybe voting for the orange man wasn't about voting for Republican or Democrat, but voting against the establishment - the political elite... the 1% who control most of the money and companies in the USA and that ya'll were tired of the BS that came with them? Voting for him was a vote against 'them' who do not act in your best interest?
No doubt it was but people saw the experiment didn't work as well as they hoped it would.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #239 on: December 15, 2020, 11:06:39 AM »
but voting against the establishment - the political elite... the 1% who control most of the money and companies in the USA

There was no vote available, most likely in my entire lifetime, to vote against the establishment.  If you believed you were doing that you were fooled.
  -Richard O'Kane