Author Topic: Covid Vaccine  (Read 30470 times)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Re: Covid Vaccine
« Reply #255 on: December 15, 2020, 12:32:15 PM »
Pretty much everybody thinks you're nuts.  How are you not picking up on that?  Oh yeah, you're nuts.
的t's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #256 on: December 15, 2020, 12:33:53 PM »
The left creating fake russian collusion for the last 4 years while their pres elect is in the russian and chinese pockets

The crimes commited by the prev admin to open that fake investigation and ignored by our media

The media ignoring stories harmful to their candidate

The media showing emotion while stating the news thus showing their bias

Historic election fraud..to name just a few

Question...

Does anyone here think trump would have lost if the virus was not here and the states did not killed the economy?

Mail in ballots were not allowed to be sent out willey nilly and not verified when counted?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #257 on: December 15, 2020, 12:38:59 PM »
Yeah... I identify as a red person so....

Just wait till the real watermelon about esptein comes out within the science community he was working with. There is so much out there, the hammer is going to have to drop sooner than later.

you are red?  won't that make you a communist?

every hard the expression better dead than red?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #258 on: December 15, 2020, 12:44:32 PM »
The left creating fake russian collusion for the last 4 years while their pres elect is in the russian and chinese pockets

So you are disregarding what the GOP-led Senate Intelligence Committee found?  They must of been in the "Left's" pocket right?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 12:46:54 PM by TheBug »
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #259 on: December 15, 2020, 12:46:39 PM »
you are red?  won't that make you a communist?

every hard the expression better dead than red?

semp

He was referring to the racist term, not the political one.  He's not a racist though, it's just slang.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #260 on: December 15, 2020, 12:57:36 PM »
False. Thats a main stream sellout media illusion.

Remember all of the celebrities holding heads of bloody Trump. Talking about assassinations, talking about blowing up the White house. Calling us Nazi white supremacist every F ing day. We had more black brown Hispanics and yellow people than ever before in history vote for Trump. More woman and "people of color" with jobs than ever before. So you can screw right off with your "he's divisive BS" the media attacked Trump from day 1 down the escalator. You people are so propagandislzed to say it was all Trump who caused division. I guess if going after and exposing pedophile Nazis in NXVM and epstein Island and stopping child trafficking from Mexico and pulling troops out of the middle east while signing peace deals is "division". Than I will happily be divided until one side remains.

Have fun going back to Syria, Lybia, and Sudan getting our troops killed for the genie oil company you hypocrits dont want to talk about. Have fun allowing heroin to kill more Americans than covid ever dreamed of. Have fun watching your companies go over seas for cheap slave labor just like confederates wanted. Have fun watching your cities turn into trash dumps like Portland has become. Its so frustrating. I live in the most democrat controlled city on the planet. Democrats have controlled Portland for decades. Its no surprise that Portland is so "racist with racist cops" its no surprise how many businesses have closed down and are leaving. Its no surprise there thousands of tents posted all over the place. No surprise there are RVs trashing the streets all over the place. No surprise the town is a total trash dump. This is what you want America to be, a F ing over priced trash dump? That's what your side has achieved. I see it with my own eyes every day.

Off your meds again?
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #261 on: December 15, 2020, 01:05:23 PM »
Can you share your metrics for making those determinations.   :salute

Placing tariffs on cheap chineese goods was a start. It will take time but it is a start. Reversing what has been happening for many years is not going to be easy or painless. Some purchasers of cheap goods just switched to other countries that make cheap products like Vietnam and Mexico. In my opinion we should not even be dealing with communist nations anyway.

Also replacing NAFTA with USMCA.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #262 on: December 15, 2020, 01:10:10 PM »
He was referring to the racist term, not the political one.  He's not a racist though, it's just slang.

It racist to mention yellow but not orange?
Hmmmmmmmmm
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #263 on: December 15, 2020, 01:13:44 PM »
Off your meds again?

Pretty much everybody thinks you're nuts.  How are you not picking up on that?  Oh yeah, you're nuts.

Coming from people who support a man who can't even speak a coherent sentence during his so called acceptance speech. Wow, you guys are seriously loony toons. Wtf is wrong with you?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #264 on: December 15, 2020, 01:24:20 PM »
Coming from people who support a man who can't even speak a coherent sentence during his so called acceptance speech. Wow, you guys are seriously loony toons. Wtf is wrong with you?

he stutters, and as me.  only disability where people still make fun of you.

that's bigly for pointing it out.   covfefe.

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #265 on: December 15, 2020, 01:30:40 PM »
he stutters, and as me.  only disability where people still make fun of you.

that's bigly for pointing it out.   covfefe.

semp

Forgetting your train of thought during a sentence is not stuttering. It's mental degradation. This is the guy you want protecting us from Russia or China? Give me a F ing break.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #266 on: December 15, 2020, 01:34:57 PM »
Placing tariffs on cheap chineese goods was a start. It will take time but it is a start. Reversing what has been happening for many years is not going to be easy or painless. Some purchasers of cheap goods just switched to other countries that make cheap products like Vietnam and Mexico. In my opinion we should not even be dealing with communist nations anyway.

Also replacing NAFTA with USMCA.

So you have no metrics that indicate there were benefits, just your assumptions?  I'm not saying that it is not true, I only have my assumptions.

I do not have a problem with the US dealing with communist countries but I do dealing with countries that have human rights issues and don't support the same Rights of Man as we do.  Which includes all the communist countries and many others.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #267 on: December 15, 2020, 01:36:14 PM »
It racist to mention yellow but not orange?
Hmmmmmmmmm

This very much highlights how ignorant you are.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #268 on: December 15, 2020, 01:38:30 PM »
Forgetting your train of thought during a sentence is not stuttering. It's mental degradation. This is the guy you want protecting us from Russia or China? Give me a F ing break.

sure as hell wouldn't want you or any member of trumps family that couldn't get a top secret clearance.  daddy had to intercede.

semp

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #269 on: December 15, 2020, 01:40:03 PM »
This is the guy you want protecting us from Russia...?

Hurry while they're still in stock.