Author Topic: For Trump Lovers  (Read 17838 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Re: For Trump Lovers
« Reply #150 on: December 22, 2020, 05:34:00 PM »
yeah he has turned his back on our allies .

You mean he shamed the NATO allies into raising their defense spending to almost half of what they are supposed to spend?

That's turning his back?

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #151 on: December 22, 2020, 05:36:43 PM »
Irrelevant and false choice.

It’s a simple question.

Or you could answer you trust all 3 very much.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #152 on: December 22, 2020, 05:44:00 PM »
You mean he shamed the NATO allies into raising their defense spending to almost half of what they are supposed to spend?

That's turning his back?
He left the Kurds at the mercy of the Turks.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #153 on: December 22, 2020, 05:46:58 PM »
It’s a simple question.

Or you could answer you trust all 3 very much.

Which is more delicious, burnt toast or burnt bagels?
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #154 on: December 22, 2020, 05:49:49 PM »
He left the Kurds at the mercy of the Turks.

Sorry.  They failed to raise the appropriate bribe money or promise to spend millions at his resorts.

#MAGA
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #155 on: December 22, 2020, 06:43:47 PM »
Nnnnnnnope.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/06/trump-trade-deficit-426805

What are you saying?  Politico article says he did nothing then goes on to say he did a lot?  The opinion really does not match the rest of the article beside saying he should have done more.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: December 22, 2020, 09:15:50 PM »
With all due respect, I don't believe you have answered my question by listing accomplishments that have, I would hope you might consider, debatable impact. And I have not and will not counter with any of his significant embarrassments - that only leads to senseless debate about things past. 
His apparent charisma blossomed even before the 2016 election and his base grew like a virus. It is that growth that baffles me. I believe most can see he built his base by viciously talking about the wrongs and failure of others and at the same time, suggesting he would be solution to all ills. Maybe for me alone, but claims such as this lead me to more doubt than confidence.
Just one more observation, I appreciate the term "conservative values" but I also appreciate "liberal values" (if that too is a term). They are both American values and hence by the very nature of a free society, they both have merit. To suggest that one side is right and the other wrong is intellectually corrupt. A stable community can only arise from discussion and compromise.

So what have the democrats compromised with us on?

Hitech made a lot of really great points. I see his partialness for Cruz being a Texan. I have actually gained a tremendous amount of more respect for Cruz after this. Hitech has made a lot of points that I see today aswell.

If you ever want to watch the best Healthcare debate in history, look up Ted Cruz Vs Bernie Sanders debate hosted by CNN. CNN never played nor talked about that debate ever again.

As I've said before. I see Trump as a Batman like character. He is a loaded rich man who got tired of watching his city turn to crap.

I think that's how a lot of us feel.

The only 3 presidents I've ever been alive for are Clinton, Bush, and Obama.

All I have seen is a miserable war In the middle east while I paid $4 for gas, watched my friends get hooked on ocycotten, herion, molly, and meth. Meanwhile are all paying 1/4th of our paychecks in taxes.

I got really lucky I didn't go to public education today. Even though I got picked on a lot and learned about dickheads in the world. It made me a much stronger man today.

Trump is giving these people what they deserve for trying to pull what they have on the American people. Thats why I support him. He has proven his word and knows we would turn on him in a heartbeat if he didn't.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #157 on: December 22, 2020, 09:18:55 PM »
What are you saying?  Politico article says he did nothing then goes on to say he did a lot?  The opinion really does not match the rest of the article beside saying he should have done more.

The deficit is higher now than before he took office.

#MAGA
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #158 on: December 22, 2020, 09:36:38 PM »
The deficit is higher now than before he took office.

#MAGA

And??

Congress is in charge of budget and spending not the Executive.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #159 on: December 22, 2020, 09:52:55 PM »
And??

The reasons u state are fake news hysteria.  You ignore the big picture.  And honestly, I dont see anyone else out there that has the ability to negotiate for America as Trump has.  For example, the trade deficit problem with china has been tought is schools for decades.  Why did nobody do anything about it?

I don't call making it worse doing anything about it. 
And don't try and claim it isn't his fault.  If it had improved a point, you would be wetting yourself about how it proves Trump is a genius.

Offline TheRobbler

• Zinc Member
« Reply #160 on: December 23, 2020, 12:00:43 AM »
i guess i can see it from both sides now. i just wish everyone else could too. we are screwed guys. They have used our own system against us. i am guilty. too. i get up on my high horse but truth is, we are all in this together. i am sorry for being so partisan.
Scared aka Friend aka Booger.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #161 on: December 23, 2020, 09:31:32 AM »

I got really lucky I didn't go to public education today. Even though I got picked on a lot and learned about dickheads in the world. It made me a much stronger man today.

This explains volumes!
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #162 on: December 23, 2020, 09:54:11 AM »
Just start with these examples. I'll need more time to put something more comprehensive together.

CEO of Twitter reading satanic verses
https://mobile.twitter.com/jack/status/5081?lang=en

You do realize that "Satanic Verses", what Dorset was reading, is a book by Salman Rushville, right?  It is a book that is considered to be anti-Islamic and put a price on the authors head.

Jean Luc Brunel arrested. Another huge tie to the cabal.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecut.com/amp/2020/12/jean-luc-brunel-alleged-epstein-accomplice-found.html

Another Epstein accomplice Jean Lucas Brunel and friend taken down. That makes Weinstein, matt lauer, les moonves, Epstein, 'jon of God', epstein, Maxwell, and NXVM founder all arrested during the Trump presidency.

Listen to Ronald Bernards story. He was a high level banker. Both are Ronald interviews. The first one was the big one that shocked the world.
Fast forward to 23 minutes, you will see, but you should watch it fully.

This is a small example until I have more time to find sources and post.

Please, at this point you might as well just keep it to yourself.  The other stuff in your post is just as much BS as the CEO of Twitter reading actual satanic verses and not talking about a book.

Maybe you should have gone to to a public school, because wherever you got an education from has failed you.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #163 on: December 23, 2020, 02:54:26 PM »
You do realize that "Satanic Verses", what Dorset was reading, is a book by Salman Rushville, right?  It is a book that is considered to be anti-Islamic and put a price on the authors head.

Please, at this point you might as well just keep it to yourself.  The other stuff in your post is just as much BS as the CEO of Twitter reading actual satanic verses and not talking about a book.

Maybe you should have gone to to a public school, because wherever you got an education from has failed you.

That's funny considering I became a Controller and second in charge of a company at the age of 28.

Keep hiding in your little bubble pretending nothing is real except for MSM and their cover up enterprise. Dorsey did not reference that book in his post, and also used the word Pasta which is a code word for you know what... now you are just trying to give him the benefit when we all know the truth. Thats what Satanist do, they put it right in your face and mock you when you point it out. Everyone thought Epstein Island was a "conspiracy theory" until it was real. Thats where you are today. Afraid to acknowledge the truth.

What is spirit cooking and why are so many celebrities involved?

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/crime-boss-closing-arguments-in-nxivm-trial-satanism-mexico-child-trafficking-hillary-schumer-and-gillibrand-ties/

Why is a politician and her workers pledging allegiance to the NWO? That's treason.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot says we need: “To pick the people who run those agencies and deputies, Pledging…”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CALF4VegaVM/

Huffington Post defend Satanism as something good for society, writing about a documentary called "Hail Satan"

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5cb62721e4b0ffefe3b84c1c

Like I said, that post is a teaser. I dont have a lot of time to post right now as I'm on vacation.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #164 on: December 24, 2020, 02:18:30 PM »
This question if for peeps that voted for Trump in the latest election please. 

Sarcasm aside, what would you say are his top 3 best accomplishments in his first term and his top 3 mistakes?

Thanks.  :salute
-- Flying as X15 --