Author Topic: For Trump Lovers  (Read 17839 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: For Trump Lovers
« Reply #165 on: December 24, 2020, 02:25:43 PM »
1. Not wearing dresses
2. Not sleeping with men
3. Not liking CNN

Dislikes

1. He plays golf
2. He was on lions den
3. He is an fat Yank
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #166 on: December 24, 2020, 02:31:16 PM »
1. Not wearing dresses
2. Not sleeping with men
3. Not liking CNN

Dislikes

1. He plays golf
2. He was on lions den
3. He is an fat Yank

Though meant in sarcastic jest as Zack continues to do a poor job of trying to emulate Pipz, this response is likely more substantive than you'd see from most rabid T-fans.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: December 24, 2020, 02:34:11 PM »
Arlo looks like fatty arbuckle but fatter

Pipz :aok

How many years now :frown:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #168 on: December 24, 2020, 02:36:02 PM »
This question if for peeps that voted for Trump in the latest election please. 

Sarcasm aside, what would you say are his top 3 best accomplishments in his first term and his top 3 mistakes?

Thanks.  :salute

1.Opportunity zones in the cities, more funding to black colleges and schools than ever before, school choice.
2. Changing the VA, lowering drug prices.
3. Trade deals, peace treaties in the middle east, severely hurting ISIS and taking down foreign adversaries funding terrorism in the middle east. Bringing troops home.
4. Lowering paytroll taxes on the middle class and giving better child tax credits.
5. Reviving the true American Spirit to fight the NWO UN government takeover and exposing its propaganda media enterprise.
6. Creation of the space force
7. Did build a lot of the wall which will stop trafficking of woman and children.
8. Holding constant rallies and conferences and interviews to keep the people informed.

Any of those could be my top 3.

On the bad side:
1. He can be too pompous for some people.
2. He has put many backstabbers in leadership positions.
3. He over exaggerates sometimes.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #169 on: December 24, 2020, 02:39:06 PM »
Sarcasm aside, what would you say are his top 3 best accomplishments in his first term and his top 3 mistakes?\

Best:
1. Three SCOTUS appointments that all seem to leant towards originalist and textualist views of the Constitution. This is Huuuuuuuge.
2. First President since Eisenhower to attempt to reduce/control enforce border control and reduce illegal immigration. He did what he could with the Congress he had.
3. JOBS! JOBS! JOBS! Amazing success in getting African-American, Hispanic-American, Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded. Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years. Youth unemployment, lowest rate in nearly half a century. Veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
4. I could easily add another 5+

Worst:
1. Getting a Twitter account
2. Using his Twitter account
3. Not getting NATO partners to pony up the FULL AMOUNT they promised to spend to keep their military forces relevant.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #170 on: December 24, 2020, 02:40:52 PM »
I have Terminal Trump Derangement Syndrome. If Trump suddenlly cured all forms of cancer I'd denigrate him for not curing heart disease.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #171 on: December 24, 2020, 02:44:23 PM »

6. Creation of the space force

Though your whole post was rather silly, this one thing stands out as hilarious. I'd swear most all your political posts were intentional satire but that gives more BOTD than you're due, I'd say.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #172 on: December 24, 2020, 02:47:10 PM »
Though your whole post was rather silly, this one thing stands out as hilarious. I'd swear most all your political posts were intentional satire but that gives more BOTD than you're due, I'd say.

But the "Guardians" or going to get ray-guns!

Can't you just see Donny in the Oval Office playing with the models... "PEw! Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!"

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #173 on: December 24, 2020, 02:47:58 PM »
Imaginary quote.

I believe this is how a lot of crybabies on the board came to their errant conclusions about who or what I am. I think it's supposed to bother me.  :old:

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #174 on: December 24, 2020, 03:55:19 PM »
A pet rattle snake will strike its owner. The Orange Clown is turning on everyone who stood by him because they see reality now

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #175 on: December 24, 2020, 03:59:37 PM »
The trade deficit is lower now than before he took office.

#MAGA

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #176 on: December 24, 2020, 04:04:53 PM »
lie

Can you not make a compelling argument without dishonestly editing peoples quotes?

You have the moral compass of a typical Trumper.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #177 on: December 24, 2020, 04:06:06 PM »
This question if for peeps that voted for Trump in the latest election please. 

Sarcasm aside, what would you say are his top 3 best accomplishments in his first term and his top 3 mistakes?

Thanks.  :salute

Equality
Honesty
Prosperity

Communication
Idiocy
Distance

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #178 on: December 24, 2020, 04:07:26 PM »
Can you not make a compelling argument without dishonestly editing peoples quotes?

You have the moral compass of a typical Trumper.

Oh, I thought u made a error. Sorry.

:neener:

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #179 on: December 24, 2020, 04:22:19 PM »
Oh, I thought u made a error. Sorry.

:neener:

You're safer not altering peoples quotes except for brevity. 
if something doesn't make sense to you, simply ask.

Perhaps this is a simpler read for you.

Donald Trump won key midwestern states and the presidency in 2016 in no small part because of his focus on trade reforms and promise to “speedily reduce the deficit.” But as he lost many of those states in the 2020 election during the third quarter of Trump’s fourth year in office, the trade deficit is 26.4% higher than in the same period in President Barack Obama’s last year.

https://www.citizen.org/article/the-trade-deficit-is-up-under-trump/

The number, of course, are adjusted for inflation.