Author Topic: experienc with covid19  (Read 2857 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: experienc with covid19
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2021, 10:51:12 PM »
thanks guys, my wife is just as smart as she has always been.  just little things that sometimes she catches on, like asking about her brother and then saying, oh yeah he passed away, but I miss him. or asking me when we are gonna go home, then I tell her that's her grandparents home and they passed away 10 years ago. things where she confuses the past with the present, not all the time but sometimes.  sometimes she amazes me, we were watching a documentary about an armored division in the south of france that was told to go and stop the allies in normandy, but on the way they destroyed a few french towns and basically killed everybody.  she was like why did they waste that time to stop and kill people when they could have made a difference in normandy?  I was like, not really sure, 2 minutes later on the show they said they wasted too much time and by the time they made it to normandy it was too late.  she never really liked to watch anything related to history.  now she's interested in it.  then she'll ask about hey when did so and so left.  and I have no idea what she's talking about.

as for another thing, our city had a low rate of infection and death, but it's getting higher and higher.  we live in a place where if you cross a street it's a different city if you go north and south on that same block then it's two different cities.  when my wife was put on an ambulance they sat in the parking lot for 2 hours waiting for ok to go to the hospital.  now I see waits of up to 8 hours to go to the hospital.  I hear things of people not being infected but have to be at the hospital put in the gift shops as they have no more room.  the biggest hospital in the county is 1 block from us and they have no space anymore.  same for the other 3 hospitals nearby.

they say california has the, for the life of me I cant remembr the word, in the usa, but the truth people arent following it since thanksgiving.  a bar nearby had all the bartenders, 5, in june infected, they're still open packing 100 people at night. most of the legions did the right thing and closed including mine, after I called and told them my wife was infected and most likely got it from me, they closed.  7 people there tested positive 4 went to the hospital, 1 death.  we are a small post with maybe 20 to 30 regulars.

most people in the city dont give a crap, they figured out that since our city and others nearby didnt have many deaths from march to september that it's not a big deal.

now it's a big deal.  but people gonna do what they want to do.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2021, 06:46:51 AM »
Glad to hear you are still improving

As you are sharing quite a bit here, can I ask a question here without sounding cold or too personsal?

How would you describe you and the wifes health before this started?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2021, 01:18:43 PM »
nothing out of the ordinary except injuries.  my wife does have bad lungs. maybe a little overweight. both of us. that's about it.

my semp

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2021, 10:40:44 AM »

My girl had it and we didn't leave the house for 12 days as she passed through her case.

She had no symptoms until she felt unwell at work and tested positive.    That night she said her "hair hurts" and got a genuine headache that lasted 6 days.
Her lungs were congested the first couple of days but that cleared up.     
She did say she is exhausted whenever she does anything.

What amazes me is that I either have no symptoms or I just didn't catch it...........but I did wear a mask 24/7 until yesterday.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2021, 10:54:07 AM »
See rule 14
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 11:08:51 AM by hitech »

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2021, 03:48:39 PM »
Once again moving another icepac post from "Current Affairs" to "Fiction".
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

HOST: HiTech Shot Down Skyyr Kill#1

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2021, 08:55:15 PM »
My girl had it and we didn't leave the house for 12 days as she passed through her case.

She had no symptoms until she felt unwell at work and tested positive.    That night she said her "hair hurts" and got a genuine headache that lasted 6 days.
Her lungs were congested the first couple of days but that cleared up.     
She did say she is exhausted whenever she does anything.

What amazes me is that I either have no symptoms or I just didn't catch it...........but I did wear a mask 24/7 until yesterday.

I have heard a very similar story from a middle aged woman.

A friend recently lost his smell with no other symptoms. Tested negative for covid and positive for influenza B.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2021, 12:20:47 PM »
Interesting stories, data if you will, about covid vaccines.

Man dies of stroke that looks to be tied to Pfizer vaccine
https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEKU68aqlxv1cVl7FDCSdL0sqGQgEKhAIACoHCAow3oP-CjCIx_YCMMq63AU?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Moderna think vaccine may las a couple years.
https://www.foxnews.com/health/moderna-ceo-covid-19-vaccine-likely-protect-couple-years

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2021, 12:28:36 PM »
I know 6 ppl who went to get the test but decided otherwise once they signed in and saw the wait

Though they were not tested each of them received their positive test results a week later

Eagler

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2021, 01:29:31 PM »
I know 6 ppl who went to get the test but decided otherwise once they signed in and saw the wait

Though they were not tested each of them received their positive test results a week later

Eagler

Even folks with negative tests are listed as positive.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2021, 01:58:34 PM »
Deleted per semps request to avoid possible lock

<S>

Eagler
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 02:56:28 PM by Eagler »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2021, 02:25:11 PM »

Eagler

I know people who have had this happen too.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2021, 02:44:18 PM »

Eagler

around here they don't sign you in, until you they are going to let you in the building. if you have an appointment your total time is about 20 minutes from the time you get there till you get out.

I don't see how your friends registered and left. much less how they got a test result since they didn't have their info.

here the test tube doesn't have a name just a number. the number is linked to your info but the lab doesn't have access.  you get a text or email, as soon as the results are available.

fast tests are a bit different, it takes 20 minutes for the results but you can't wait for the results. they're texted or emailed to you.

as for tests being changed from neg to pos, labs get paid to test not for each pos test.

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2021, 02:51:12 PM »
If masks work and we have been >95% compliant why do we have record infections today a year later?

Maybe they don't and it is all hogwash about they do?

Or is it all the "super spreader" events we should blame.
.??

Eagler

I respectfully ask you guys to stop posting bs. only  made this thread to see if anybody else had similar results as my wife.  I'm trying to find at least one and compare see if it's permanent or temporary. I  don't want this thread locked.

thanks

semp

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2021, 02:54:46 PM »
Sure thing semp - hope you both make a full recovery

<S>

Eagler