Author Topic: History of the game. Anyone here from 2000-now?  (Read 6474 times)

Offline Jr999000

• Zinc Member
History of the game. Anyone here from 2000-now?
« on: March 03, 2021, 03:55:21 AM »
I’m writing this as a 22 year old who grew up watching his dad play Aces high and just dominating night in night out. This is my first time on this forum but I read a couple posts about the old man. I find it hilarious how many bitter 40 year olds there were that got triggered by a guy enjoying the game and pushing others to be better. 999000 is a legend 1000 percent and for all the hateful posts i saw I saw my dad preaching kindness which isn’t something that was just online for him. He’s been flying B-17’s and coordinating missions for over 20 years he’s the MJ of bombers. Just wanted to say hey to anyone who might remember a kid hopping on the headset from time to time and to let people know that 9er is as great of a dad as he is a Gamer and I hope you all keep playing
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 05:19:36 AM by Jr999000 »

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
Re: History of the game. Anyone here from 2000-now?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 04:24:02 AM »
Is he dead? Never was very courteous to me. But thats fine as I'm a salamander myself.  :salute hope you get into the game

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 04:27:10 AM »
I’m writing this as a 22 year old who grew up watching his dad play Aces high and just dominating night in night out. This is my first time on this forum but I read every post you all had to say about my father. I find it hilarious how many bitter 40 year olds there were that got triggered by a guy enjoying the game and pushing others to be better. 999000 is a legend 1000 percent and for all the hateful posts i saw I saw my dad preaching kindness which isn’t something that was just online for him. He’s been flying B-17’s and coordinating missions for over 20 years he’s the MJ of bombers. 
Ps if Fbraptor or Mars is out there still I would love to educate them on who 9er really is.
THE 999000 of today? Or Spawn Of Satan/999,000,....OP? If the later, I meant that comment IN LOVE! Scares the Hell out of me lol! I havent seen any posts on Forum, or in game for that matter, that disparages his BadAssery in B-17s :uhoh  I am however, familiar with"The B-17s are Triple Nine, Careful!" Followed by "HOLY toejamE, there goes a wing!"   Unless you witnessed a recent experience I wasnt in game for....all I saw was Total Fear and Shock, when he was around! :rock  We have Jousted many the times and NOT ONCE have I EVER heard him/read a single disparaging comment from him! Do I go out of my way to get "easy bomber kills"?   HELL TO THE NO NO! Unless I am in a 110 :D   Just last week!!!! 999,000 comented on a 200 post from Notar towards me. I was in an F-6 and not my customary Spit 16. Notar was saying "BW, get back in the Spitfire. Those big bombs are like cheating for you!"   999,000 jumped in "Dude, he isnt in a 110, count your blessings(parphrased) :rofl I am hoping something RETARDED didnt provoke your post? Your Dad is Family to me and I will have his "6" anytime! Unless I am fighting him..."6" is NO SAFE ZONE with that one :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Jr999000

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2021, 04:37:51 AM »
Hell no he’s not dead dudes just down the street from me hahaha

Offline Jr999000

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2021, 04:42:20 AM »
And 1st prk sorry not sure how to tag people I’m on Mobile. But yessir he’s still at it all these years later. I love aces high myself literally grew up next to the computer watching it waiting for a turn just to get laughed at in the chat for flying a Spitfire instead of B-17. Always tried to warn people it was just Jr99900” on the joystick.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2021, 04:45:12 AM »
Hell no he’s not dead dudes just down the street from me hahaha
RUN AWAY...RUN AWAY!!!! Wait...he wont shoot at you :rofl Lucky SOB :devil
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2021, 05:00:26 AM »
And 1st prk sorry not sure how to tag people I’m on Mobile. But yessir he’s still at it all these years later. I love aces high myself literally grew up next to the computer watching it waiting for a turn just to get laughed at in the chat for flying a Spitfire instead of B-17. Always tried to warn people it was just Jr99900” on the joystick.
Nothing wrong with Spitfires....unless its your dad you are shooting at! Why I went 110!!! BIG GUNS sometimes trump BIG SKILL :rofl 49 next month, and YES I steer clear! Man is a Dang Porcupine!!! My Niece ULBlizz, has started playing, and that was my first advice to her "B-17s? Check roster!🤣"   "I aint scared!" followed by "MOTHER TRUCKER!! OK, yeah, uh ha...you right! OUCH!" I got him several times last week...he was in a Wirb!!! Just to see B-17s a few minutes later....HELL NO! Suddenly I need gas and ammo! 🤣 I admit, I felt a disturbance!!! You didnt happen to be flying his account a bit ago, in a Spit? If so, we had a Great Fight...I was in shock to see I shot down 999! Or where you also in the Wirb?

Offline Jr999000

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2021, 05:09:48 AM »
No I actually wasn’t playing haven’t played on his account in a few years but that’s awesome hearing that he’s out ripping spitfires and trying to learn a fighter hahah. Next time you shoot him down tell him his son says to get his bellybutton back in the 17’s. Also super cool you got your niece into the game. It really is a special game to me and I’m not even the one who played I just watched it unfold over the years, if you ever got him AFK it’s a good chance I pulled him away for a minute for some help hahaha. Can’t count the amount of times he had to climb and level out because I needed some help

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2021, 09:06:01 AM »
So many times, I took a run at B17s, popped one and it was 999.
Not safe to try for another of the formation, didn't want to use all my luck in one night.
1 out of 3 and living was fine by me.  :salute
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2021, 10:22:04 AM »
I’ve called all kinds of dudes out but never been anything but a fan of triple nine. You’re absolutely correct. He’s an AH legend every time I see low-ish B17s I hesitate for a second and wonder if it’s him at the controls.

I’ve managed to take his formations down a few times but I can tell you that you I absolutely had to use patience and technique to do it. The passes need to be nearly perfect and you MUST take at least one ship down on the first pass or you will not survive to get all three. No matter what, you’re going to Pay for attacking him whether you succeed or not.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2021, 10:33:35 AM »
I tend to use the ol' ... hey look, it's Haleys Comet routine to get shots on him. He likes comets.  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2021, 12:02:53 PM »
Jr. Tell Pops I said he was a class act! :aok

I used laugh a lot when I heard,stay away from that17 it's 999 in it.

:salute

Offline shppr01

• AvA Staff Member
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2021, 03:08:54 PM »
He was a beast in a bomber!! He was always nice to me. He would salute back every time I saluted him when he knocked me out of the sky! tell him I said hello!
Ingame : Shipper

Never put your gun down to hug a grizzly.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2021, 04:19:42 PM »
I drew this for him back when I was posting cartoons every week.

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2021, 05:17:44 PM »
999...........actually the toughest opponent in a B17.  I've had many a time to engage him.  I prefer to call him the porcupine.
- The Flying Circus -