Author Topic: SEATAC Q-400 guy  (Read 8772 times)

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
Re: SEATAC Q-400 guy
« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2021, 09:40:38 PM »
What no freedom of speech or free exchange of ideas?. . . . . lol

What happened to "Merica" the land of the Free? To be protected from the Pentaverate and other mind controlling agencies.
Now when others don't agree - they should STFU? Where is that Pot & Kettle?. . . . .thats funny.

Reminds me of the UNCF T.V. Commercial Catch phrase; "A Mind is a terrible thing to waste"
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 10:12:02 PM by TyFoo »

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2021, 10:04:45 PM »
STILL in. 

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: July 16, 2021, 05:32:37 AM »
Now end this discussion!

Yes let's. And move onto a more glaring issue; your crazy rambling escalating into threatening violence to members of this BBS, all because you are utterly unable to convince people of sound mind to subscribe to your easily discreditable views. So easy even semp's been at it  :D

I think you described it best yourself ;

🤡 🌎 on full display today
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: July 16, 2021, 07:58:29 AM »
Yes let's. And move onto a more glaring issue; your crazy rambling escalating into threatening violence to members of this BBS, all because you are utterly unable to convince people of sound mind to subscribe to your easily discreditable views. So easy even semp's been at it  :D

I think you described it best yourself ;

Fk you Dolby you SOB. They threatened me and said watermelon to me first, yoi can do Fk yourself
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #139 on: July 16, 2021, 08:27:31 AM »

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: July 16, 2021, 08:31:59 AM »
Heed my warning. The people are coming.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: July 16, 2021, 08:43:38 AM »
Vio is a crackpot  :old:

snip snip
:old: Crack :old: Pot  :old:

Vio you are nuttier than peanut butter.

Violator, you are a darn good stick...but I don't think I have ever met someone as consistently batshi* crazy as you are. I pity you and anyone that will have to care for you when you get old. CRACKPOT is an understatment....I'm beginning to think Veer-ratchet is not that bad...

Maybe a more interesting discussion might include:
1: How cults form in an educated country.
2: Who joins these cults and why.
3: How does society help people return to some form of peace after cult participation.

Well, we feel bad for you. Lots of indicators of extreme mental illness coming from you lately...can't wait to see ya on the big screen.

The first and most important step is acknowledging that there is something wrong with you.   :aok

You're the one missing the points.  The point is you don't need a simulator session, or airline ground school and sim sessions, or military flight training to steal one of these planes.  All you need is access to the internet to learn to start it, a job on the inside allowing access, and a slightly out of whack brain.  Nothing wrong with suicide but don't steal some airline's plane to do it. 

As to Q, I will never read any of their garbage/nonsense and I will never stfu about it.  They and their idiot supporters are a very real and direct threat to democracy.  I wish we could fix/castrate the lot and cut them off from internet access.

You're the one missing the points.  The point is you don't need a simulator session, or airline ground school and sim sessions, or military flight training to steal one of these planes.  All you need is access to the internet to learn to start it, a job on the inside allowing access, and a slightly out of whack brain.  Nothing wrong with suicide but don't steal some airline's plane to do it. 

As to Q, I will never read any of their garbage/nonsense and I will never stfu about it.  They and their idiot supporters are a very real and direct threat to democracy.  I wish we could fix/castrate the lot and cut them off from internet access.

I can not believe the lengths you will goto to prove how fugin nutty you are...

Gotta admit. Does my heart good to see you and yours all wound so tight about what you perceive is being "done to you".

This doesn't count the post where people manipulated what I said to fit their post.

I hope you are all proud for defending this nonsense while continuing to threaten me and name call. How pathetic and weak you are.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #143 on: July 16, 2021, 10:00:54 AM »
Dang. I need more popcorn!

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: July 16, 2021, 10:20:20 AM »
Dang. I need more popcorn!

I’ve been here about 20 years. I was around for the Voss conspiracy and stripper stripper web. But I have never seen a thread dive into mental illness like this one

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #145 on: July 16, 2021, 10:24:41 AM »
I’ve been here about 20 years. I was around for the Voss conspiracy and stripper stripper web. But I have never seen a thread dive into mental illness like this one

I was wondering when the scorpions were going to be unleashed.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #146 on: July 16, 2021, 12:12:51 PM »
I was wondering when the scorpions were going to be unleashed.

:rofl :rofl :rofl  Oh and strippergate....!!! :devil

All I really want to know is whicj penny stock returned 800%,I have a few spare ducats that could benefit from that type of growth. I thought 30% growth from precovid was a good thing but 800% sure sounds a lot better to me.

Ya I didnt bite on the gamestop either.......

:salute

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #147 on: July 16, 2021, 12:14:03 PM »
Heed my warning. The people are coming.

Don't forget to mention "The Storm". . . . ., wasn't that suppose to happen three years ago or so? That one is well over do.

Perhaps “they” should look into Domino’s pizza…. those guys know how to deliver!

Since when are riots and protest in Europe new? Several players in here riot & protest every time the pub closes. Fake news. Toot toot, chugga chugga, chugga chugga. . . . .lol
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 12:49:37 PM by TyFoo »

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #148 on: July 16, 2021, 01:04:18 PM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl  Oh and strippergate....!!! :devil

All I really want to know is whicj penny stock returned 800%,I have a few spare ducats that could benefit from that type of growth. I thought 30% growth from precovid was a good thing but 800% sure sounds a lot better to me.

Ya I didnt bite on the gamestop either.......

:salute

I'd tell yall but ops, looks like my glass of respect just ran out.

I guess that's what happens when you make fun of the nerd instead of becoming friends with them.

Too bad.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: July 16, 2021, 01:05:17 PM »
Don't forget to mention "The Storm". . . . ., wasn't that suppose to happen three years ago or so? That one is well over do.

Perhaps “they” should look into Domino’s pizza…. those guys know how to deliver!

Since when are riots and protest in Europe new? Several players in here riot & protest every time the pub closes. Fake news. Toot toot, chugga chugga, chugga chugga. . . . .lol

You are gonna be crying like a little baby back beeyotch when the AZ and GA and MI and WI audits come out. Doing it by the book takes some time.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-