Author Topic: 2022 and Forward  (Read 7252 times)

Offline 9128adam

• Zinc Member
Re: 2022 and Forward
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2021, 07:09:01 AM »
Make the game appeal to the audience it already has... You are right younger people may not stay here but their is still a large audience out there for this game,looking forward to flying a few sorties later today 😊haven't been on for a few days, hectic times! Did try il2 yesterday evening and have to say even just taking off was down do the days I've spent here so far, looking forward to more and subscribing this week, is their a link to the subscription page please?

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2021, 07:11:27 AM »
I have problems with Dolby, but I have to say some of his videos I've seen are very professional.

Still not elaborating on that as requested  :O Not sure what your problem is with me  :uhoh

Here, I made 2 training films many years ago..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yCrehO3AKA&list=PLk55_3B8NAXNCL2OwkEoiVkUrIX2arNAs

My memory must have faded over the years, because I'm sure I had 3 tutorial specific films...

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2021, 08:09:47 AM »
Make the game appeal to the audience it already has... You are right younger people may not stay here but their is still a large audience out there for this game,looking forward to flying a few sorties later today 😊haven't been on for a few days, hectic times! Did try il2 yesterday evening and have to say even just taking off was down do the days I've spent here so far, looking forward to more and subscribing this week, is their a link to the subscription page please?

After your two-week trial is over in Aces High, the next time you try go online, you'll be presented with an option to create a paying account.   (I *think* that's they way it still works)

Curious, what are your thoughts on IL-2 gameplay vs Aces High arena?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2021, 08:14:55 AM »
Yes I think payment is done online at login..that where you enter your credit card info

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline 9128adam

• Zinc Member
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2021, 06:23:18 PM »
After your two-week trial is over in Aces High, the next time you try go online, you'll be presented with an option to create a paying account.   (I *think* that's they way it still works)

Curious, what are your thoughts on IL-2 gameplay vs Aces High arena?
Honestly, I think aces high has more purpose , il2 of course has the graphics and more full real options which makes taking off and flying interesting but equally so finding a fight and knowing the objective to a fight ,aces high is clearer,and offers alot more option with a lot more meaning, IL2 missions move on a dynamic line (depending on the server) but last night I was on at US PT with only one server that offered any real action or full real settings which is my preference with a maximum capacity of 84 players , with the strats here which effect downtime and a variety selection of targets to start chipping away at , and GVs also added, for me personally,Aces high ,theirs more sense of fighting a war, and having dynamicness to choose targets and not set to limited options throughout the hours,I saw someone mention ww2ol in a post the other day,which is why I play this game also,but as for an air simulation, this is also on the same spectrum for me

Offline 9128adam

• Zinc Member
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2021, 06:24:20 PM »
Yes I think payment is done online at login..that where you enter your credit card info

Eagler
Thank you!