Author Topic: Ukraine  (Read 15855 times)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Re: Ukraine
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2022, 05:08:02 PM »
Poor analogy ... and you're taking opportunity to parade your politics in an AH thread. But the thread is on its last legs I reckon, anyhoo. Take it by the reins and finish running it into the ground.

Isn’t your signature about Teddy Roosevelt that appears in EVERY one of your posts political?

They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2022, 05:10:31 PM »
Isn’t your signature about Teddy Roosevelt that appears in EVERY one of your posts political?

Ah. My sig, as factual as it is, must somehow be a trigger. I'll change it to spare feelings.  :cool:

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2022, 05:40:33 PM »
Ah. My sig, as factual as it is, must somehow be a trigger. I'll change it to spare feelings.  :cool:

Nice try  :rofl

I don’t care what your signature says. Just pointing out that you were chastising Ramesis for trying to ‘parade his politics’ and yet you had a political statement in your signature. Pot kettle…
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2022, 05:52:05 PM »
My super leftest buddy sent this to me.
Did I call it or did I call it. But apparently it has been "exposed" now and of course its Russia...riiiiiiiight

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/sjql6e/us_says_new_intel_shows_russia_plotting_false/
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2022, 06:08:55 PM »
My super leftest buddy sent this to me.
Did I call it or did I call it. But apparently it has been "exposed" now and of course its Russia...riiiiiiiight

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/sjql6e/us_says_new_intel_shows_russia_plotting_false/

Not news. It's not only been suspected but talked about openly for some time now.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2022, 11:15:32 AM »
Might be a race to a false flag event depending on the true reason for the build up

Sure wish I was as naive as I used to be...

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2022, 11:53:52 AM »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2022, 06:54:06 PM »
Looks like a beautiful place

https://youtu.be/E-1t2DLmZJg

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2022, 08:36:15 PM »
Might be a race to a false flag event depending on the true reason for the build up

Sure wish I was as naive as I used to be...

Eagler

we all like to think we are not naive.  false flag is just what they call it now adays. heck we've done it plenty of times.  look for an excuse, any excuse to do what we wanted.  ever looked into why pearl harbor happened?  the japanese needed oil from dutch indies and the Philippines where right in between.  we studied that in 8th grade back in the 70's.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline OldNitro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2022, 06:29:01 AM »
False flag, meaning an artificially created pretext for a predetermined action, (usually war).. Like the Germans at the Gliewitz radio station.. Japanese blowing up their own Manchurian Railway, and the incident at the Marco Polo bridge.. The Italians did something in Ethiopia too..

Yes, we in the US have a history of using it as well! Internationally, and on our own people!
CIA/FBI are experts at False Flags, and Blackmail.. Looking these days like they took lessons from the SD and Gestapo.. But people are much more AWARE now, than they used to be! Far less Jingoistic band wagon jumping.. People look for ulterior motives, are much harder to manipulate, Thank God!

The US embargo of Oil, Avgas, and Scrap Iron, to the Japanese, was not a "False Flag Operation".. Japan was using these materials we sent them to wage conquest upon the Chinese.. Their openly stated battle creed, was the "Three All's", Loot All, Burn All, Kill All.. Without the imports of US Oil Avgas and Scrap Iron, their war machine couldn't continue.. So we embargoed them, Rightfully so!

All they had to do, was STOP.. We didn't even demand they leave their occupied areas!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 06:54:46 AM by OldNitro »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2022, 08:14:03 AM »
Much harder these days I would think...

Why would Russia bother with trying to convince its populous that has zero control over Putin who doesn't fear political retribution...obviously no one outside of Russia would believe it maybe except China who will vote with Russia...

Eagler
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 08:30:28 AM by Eagler »

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2022, 09:46:44 AM »
The US embargo of Oil, Avgas, and Scrap Iron, to the Japanese, was not a "False Flag Operation".. Japan was using these materials we sent them to wage conquest upon the Chinese.. Their openly stated battle creed, was the "Three All's", Loot All, Burn All, Kill All.. Without the imports of US Oil Avgas and Scrap Iron, their war machine couldn't continue.. So we embargoed them, Rightfully so!

All they had to do, was STOP.. We didn't even demand they leave their occupied areas!

Actually we did, and rightfully so. Your very much right on the refined oil products and the scrap metals. These were more important to them then the oil itself. America wasn't much interested in the conflict until the Japanese made a series of long term mistakes as their military became more and more an out of control maker of foreign policy.

The first being the Marco Polo incident, their false flag scam that turned a low intensity conflict into an all out war with the Chinese national's. They then bombed the gunboat Panay which further inflamed tensions. Even still trade went on and America did little to punish the Japanese from 1937 to 1940 as we accepted an apology and indemnity for the Panay incident.

In '40 and '41 Asia blew up with the Japanese govt. ,forced by an out of control military, created the Asian economic co-prosperity sphere which was simply cover for a war of conquest and for the theft of territory and resources either by conquest or coercion. They signed the Tripartite pact, joining the Fascist states of Germany and Italy and they signed a pact of neutrality with Stalin, securing their northern border from the Soviet threat. The inhumane cruelty of their war with China became worse and worse, so much so even the west couldn't ignore it any longer.

But the final straw was the Japanese grabbing French Indochina after signing an agreement with the Vichy French collaborators and gave the Japanese access to many important resources as well as  strategically important bases flanking our own forward Asian forces.

Even still after all this, and after we froze their accounts and embargoed everything from them, we came very close to settling things but the thorn in the negotiations was the IJA simply refused to lose face by withdrawing from their forever war in China. In retrospect it was a stupid decision. They were bogged down, the Chinese were putting up an effective defense, and there was no end in sight in a conflict that was draining them while giving back very little.

They could have withdrew while keeping Korea and their puppet state of Manchuko as well as French Indochina and America would have lifted sanctions but the Army flat out refused to leave China. We knew we were in no shape for war so our negotiators were willing to give them almost everything they wanted.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2022, 11:08:30 AM »
Embargoes don't work if everyone isn't on board with them..

From what I seen in recent history is that there are always countries willing to break them

China will not honor it for one...

https://www.reuters.com/world/putin-tells-xi-new-deal-that-could-sell-more-russian-gas-china-2022-02-04/

Eagler
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 11:15:45 AM by Eagler »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 01:52:35 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2022, 05:31:01 PM »
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.